X-Change help

ok, dont shoot me here, but i preordered the game, have been playing it for about a week now, and wanted to get the walkthrough that they said that they would email you if you wanted. only problem is, i cant find the “four digit verificatoin code” that they say is on the game cd. now am i being particularly stupid here (always a possibility, though unlikely) or has anyone else had this particular problem. i think this would be something a little beter documented seing as how you also need said code for tech support, so, um, some help here?

Now that you mention it, there doesn’t seem to be a code anywhere on the CD or packaging. If this is a problem with every game, then it shouldn’t be too long before someone at Peach Princess realises. Have you tried emailing support and explained the situation?

[This message has been edited by Interzone (edited 06-07-2003).]

just so happens I have the XC1 package here.
the ID should be on the bottom left of the back cover of the dvd case

Do you have case?

point back of bottom left case See numbers?

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
just so happens I have the XC1 package here.
the ID should be on the bottom left of the back cover of the dvd case

Not, it's not there. I know what you're talking about though, because the verification number is in that position on my Tokimeki Check-in! case.

Duplicate, sorry.

[This message has been edited by Interzone (edited 06-07-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
Do you have case?

*point back of bottom left case* See numbers?

yes i have the case, and no there are no four didgit numbers on the back, unless you mean the date. i sorta figured that the peach princess guys read their own boards and i didnt need to spam them with email too. mayhaps i was wrong but i figured i would be polite.

[This message has been edited by Sylverdyne (edited 06-08-2003).]

It might be a case of the printing of the CD.

If the CD is mono-colored then you have a printing after the first print. First print CD’s are in full color. They might have accidentally left the ID Code off in subsequent prints on the CD case packaging.

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 06-09-2003).]

Checking my PeaPri games, Critical Point was the first game where the Product Code is actually printed on the CD.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
It might be a case of the printing of the CD.

If the CD is mono-colored then you have a printing after the first print. First print CD's are in full color. They might have accidentally left the ID Code off in subsequent prints on the CD case packaging.

nope, the cd is full color, but no code. they emailed me the walkthrough anyways, but hey, this is peculular