X-change with an R

What’s the difference between this one and the original. Any info?

I also heard there’s one for part 2

R stands for Remake. They exist, but Peter said ‘no’ to the chance to translate them. He felt PeaPri needed to concentrate on moving forward, not rehashing the past.

Tell me everything there is to know. New characters? Change in story?

I can’t find any info, beside that it exists…

I think X-Change R added one new character. I forgot what is her name. ^.^’’

Errr … about that last bit. I know we had an arrangement, but something sort of came up in the last Board Meeting of the Damned, and … uh … well, never mind.

Shhh, Nan He’s not supposed to know about the Secret Meetings…

Anything else since i have no way of getting this game. >.>

Let me be a bit more clear. “Peter” runs Peach Princess. So when I said “Peter decided to pass”, I meant “PP has decided not to do any of the XChange R series”.

You have to wait your turn dude.

I’ve been planning his capture for a long time. We must convert him to The Faith… I’m not growing giant interrogation trained mutant octopi for my health ya know. :twisted:

EYYYYYYY What’s a happening in here ey? What the hell are we talking about in here? I came for the free booze, what happened to the free booze?
On a side note, the ninja version of this game kicks ass. Armed with only a semi-auto 9mm Russian Special Forces Silenced Pistol and a tactical knife, Takuya has infiltrated enemy lines and is on the verge of hacking a security terminal. As the battle rages on outside with mortar impacting the field every 6 seconds, the enemy factions and splinter groups converge in a final showdown to extract the delicate information behind the AI Mainframe triple bypass algorithmic network. Then he made a wrong turn at the bus stop.