Yin-Yang announcement

I see Yin-Yang! -Another X-Change is now up for pre-order at JAST. Does anyone know where this game fits in the X-Change 1/2/3 universe? Does the higher price indicate that it’s a longer game?

[edit: found the link for X-Change 3.]

[This message has been edited by perigee (edited 06-21-2005).]

shouldnt be coz im supposed to be working on xc3

I see dick girl in that description. A shame, another title I will have to pass up on.

Judging from the description, it doesn’t seem like they will be focusing on story here either. I still have a little hope, though…

It looks the same as the X-change serie

The graphics look great, though.

… whereas I, who usually find the X-Change series boring, am actually slightly intrigued by the dickgirl possibilities.

However, it probably still wouldn’t be interesting enough for me to bother with… what with the usual rapemobiles and lack of introspection in the series…

The crowd site has a 63mb video you can download, and it has a part in it that I found funny. The video look real good too.

http://www.sis.iowave.co.jp/crowd/soft/xca/xca_dl.html

[This message has been edited by ligerzerodeath (edited 06-22-2005).]

I, personally, have never bought any of the other games in the x-change series. Not my cup of tea. The character’s in this one look great, too. So I do feel kind of bad that I won’t be getting it.

grin Well, my amazing grammar skills are available for testing it if ever needed!

Well, for those that are getting it when it comes out, many of the things that fans didn’t like about the original X-Change isn’t in Yin Yang like the dreaded bus.

quote:
Originally posted by Jason4:
*sigh*

I just think that the first X-Change game is a victim of it's own success. The game and it's sequels are probably still the bestsellers that PeaPri has to offer. Why else do they still continue to go to the well time and again? I just find it sad that this is forcing PeaPri to pick sure winners thus sacrificing some innovative games. Yes, the company has to remain in business and to do so it must make money. (I also recognize the fact that PeaPri sometimes doesn't have a choice in what games Crowd and Will offer them)

Peach Princess is not G-Collections. Peach Princess still offers nice games, even innovative ones. Like Doushin and Brave Soul.

Still, just like Jason4 i was hoping to see something other than the now usual ‘guy-suffers-quimical-accident-and-got-turned-into-woman’-theme in a future release, too.

To tell the truth, i never liked the XC series. And i’m not very fondle to ‘Futanari’-themed bgames, too…

Cool I need a new game to come out. Been spoiled for too long with g-colls monthly releases.

WOW!! Ying-Yang is already post for order?! That was fast…

And this one is the first Peapri’s DVD-Rom bgame, too.

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 06-24-2005).]

quote:
Still, just like Jason4 i was hoping to see something other than the now usual 'guy-suffers-quimical-accident-and-got-turned-into-woman'-theme in a future release, too.

But then it wouldn't be X-Change anymore, now would it? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
quote:
And this one is the first Peapri's DVD-Rom bgame, too.

X-Change 3 is on DVD-ROM too.

(Well, given the title, one MIGHT have hoped it would be about a girl turning into a guy… )

Well, for me this is good news indeed! ^____________________^. I’ll be watching the progress of this game with great interest… . Wonder how long it’ll take through…

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
But then it wouldn't be X-Change anymore, now would it? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

No, it wouldn't. THAT's the problem.

Take a look at the future releases from Peachprincess... Two out of three of them are sequels to X-Change. I WANT MORE VARIETY! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

Oh well, i think it can't be helped. At least they are releasing/promising bgames faster than the usual. But aside Doushin, i don't think i will be playing any new Peapri game anytime soon, thought...

quote:
Two out of three of them are sequels to X-Change.

Yin-Yang is not a sequel, and I think we shouldn't condemn the game before we know what it's like. It's a new series, after all.