Ying-Yang shipping?

This is quite odd, I just got a shipping confirmation for an order I placed quite some time ago. The only item on this order that I havent recieved yet is Ying-Yang, but from what I’ve seen here on the forum, Ying-Yang isnt supposed to be finished for another 2-3 months.

If it is indeed Ying-Yang then yay, if not then just what am I going to recieve in my mail? :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone else gotten a similar confirmation or is this just me?

I think they are having problems with their email system. I received a email a day ago saying that my order is shipping within 24 hours. But the thing is I don’t have any orders placed with them.

Same here, hmm…PP? =)
But I do have ordered Yin-Yan though ^^

[ 07-21-2006, 06:14 AM: Message edited by: LordNeon ]

Can you contact me at peter-jlist, domain name jlist.com ? I will check into this ASAP. However, Yin-Yang is not near shipping at all yet.

Hehe Pete, who do you want to contact you? =)

i got the same thing and just figured it was something i did order cause i had made a few orders recently!

Yay … from 25% to 75% … according to lamuness’s Unofficial update Thanks Lamuness so it should only be a few more months at most? :slight_smile:

I got that message too. At first I though ‘sweet Ying-Yang shipped early’ but after checking around and seeing that it hadn’t I dug through my emails to find out that it was actually for X-Change 3, which I’d recieved a few weeks ago. I guess for some reason that shipping email for everyone got lost in the mail server abyss and just now popped out.

possibly, although we tend to do finalization for our games one title at a time so unless that yaoi game gets released yinyang will have to wait

at first i thought peter wanted a otakon release for yinyang (which is around labor day i believe?) but i think that will not be the case afterall…

however, peter has plans to aim for a yaoicon release for that yaoi game. unfortunately i have no idea regarding the dates for that convention

so it will be after yaoicon and otakon, i suppose…

that being said, keep in mind that final testing stage involves doing packaging and manuals and other stuff so it may take a tad longer than you may expect, but yes a few months is a good guestimate (it will depend on how fast i can finish off the remaining 25%, that is)

Very sorry for this. The silly database didn’t send emails for a couple weeks, then they all went out at once. So disregard any “your order is shipping” mails you got for products already recieved.

Hehe. A good slap always does the trick…or perhaps not. I’ve already disregarded the mail a long time ago, so no worries. Was just little suprised by it…that silly database…^^