YMK not working on vista..

Hmmm… YMK installs and works perfectly on my Windows VISTA 64-bit notebook (see screenie for proof). If it works on the 64-bit platform, I know it will work for the 32-bit as well.

Are you installing the game as an Administrator? In VISTA, sometimes just logging in with an account that has Admin rights is not enough: you have to “right-click” on the setup file and choose the Run as administrator option.

EDIT
Also just for the record, all of the Peach Princess and G Collection titles that I own (YUME MIRU KUSURI, Figures of Happiness, Virgin Roster, Kango Shicyauzo 1 & 2, Tsuki) work under the VISTA 64-bit environment. Thus they will work on the 32-bit version.

The only titles that have given me problems, is the JAST USA Memorial Collection - mostly because it runs in DOS… I assume all the JAST USA titles are like that…

The Japanese versions of Family Project, Princess Waltz, and Lightning Warrior Raidy work on my VISTA install too. Unless Peach Princess does some major fangling with the code, the English versions should work fine as well.

I’m a SIMS Whore. I preorder all the expansions and stuff packs without even knowing what’s in them, because I love it so much. :mrgreen:

I enjoy the series, because its a life simulator. When I design families and neighborhoods, I can make it whatever story I want. Each expansion offers me more options too. Requires a lot of micromanaging, but then I like RTS titles too. And when you think about it, in many ways The SIMS 2 is the most successful “dating simulator” in America. :wink:

I usually try to avoid using cheats excepts the “stop aging” one (because I like creating neighborhoods, rather than making life stories) and don’t download custom content.

The sole mod I have installed, is one that allows incest… because ya know, I need that twincest. 8) However, it has a side effect of removing the “locks” that prevent loli and animal sex. As a result, from time to time I’ve seen disturbing things like children having Woo-Hoo with their pets. And no… I didn’t do it… the game automatically made those relationships on its own. :stuck_out_tongue:

Narg’s desktop, interesting. I bet most of those shortcuts are for Eroges, am I right or am I right? :lol: Perhaps I’m seeing things but that looks like Sousei Seki I see. It must be a pretty good picture if your using if for wallpaper, where did you find it? :wink:

BTW - Dude, WTF happened to your avatar? For some reason I find your new one even more disturbing than your previous one. :lol: It gives me the creeps! :frowning:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/6/67/DEM29.jpg

:mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen:

Yea. :o

It’s pretty clean right now. I had to reload my laptop about a month ago, so I haven’t had time to put everything back on it. Mostly it just has new games I’ve just bought, or old games I REALLY like.

This is the wallpaper:

It comes from the second season opening to RM. I found it on Desuchan a looooong time ago.

Currently hunting for a new one… but I really haven’t had time to do so. :frowning:

I love it. :lol:

Might be a good idea to get a list of what works on 64-bit versions since eventually i’m certain everyone who doesn’t want to be left in the dust will be forced to move to 64-bit versions.

This includes whether it’s merely an installer problem or the game won’t function.

Oops… wrong thread… :oops: