your fav non-protag/non-winnable men in h-games

who are your favorite non-protagonist non-winnable male characters in hentai games/eroge
for me it is Suginami from da capo 2, Takayashiki Hiroshi from family project and the cops from demonbane

Suginami of Da Capo 2
Hirofumi Tsubaki of Yume Miru Kusuri
Lancer of Fate/Stay Night
Shingo Tanoue of MinDead Blood
Kyozo Uozumi of Kara no Shoujo

I already posted my favorites in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6927

So yeah, Suginami from Da Capo 2 is awesome, as is Murakami from KIRAKIRA.

Assassin from FSN is one of my favorite males, ever. And compared with other VNs in general, most FSN males also would get in the top.
Besides that? Hm, DC2 Suginami is a good choice.
Maybe you could consider him protagonist, since he has the PoV frequently enough, and I don’t think he’d actually be one of my favorites males, but I found Takuma from Swan Song fascinating.

I don’t care about / pay much attention to male characters mostly, but after a bit of thinking:

#5: Siegfried Grado from Aiyoku no Eustia
#4: “Maou” from G-Senjou no Maou
#3: Sunohara Youhei from CLANNAD (does he count as non-winnable? I know he has a route, technically, but still…)
#2: Tsukamoto Itsuki from Saihate no IMA
#1: Washibuchi “Eagle” Gonbei from Masaru: Ashita no Yukinojou 2

I just remembered a character I can’t believe I forgot:
Doctor West of Demonbane

Of course, Doctor West. I’m ashamed of myself.

so you both are rock and roll

My first vote goes to FSN Assassin. I mean the one who swung large katana, not the one who threw away knives. I always thought that his background is somewhat tragic, being a character that people are still debating of his existence. He was fully aware of that background, yet still serve his contract until the end during the war. A real samurai spirit, IMO.
Second vote goes to Midoriba Itsuki from Shuffle!, a guy who is mostly annoying with his ever superior feeling towards the protag, but also a friend one can lean on in times of need.
Third vote goes to Uozumi from Kara no Shoujo. Well I don’t have exact reason for this one. I just like him.