your favorite and least favorite jast game protagonists

My favorite protagonist in a visual novel i’ve read so far is Taichi from Cross Channel (I don’t really know why maybe cause he has a personality that isn’t in a standard eroge.) In a game realeased by JAST uuuhI’ve only played a few but I like Kana’s older brother, Kouhei from Yume Miru Kusuri, and I for whatever reason like Guys from Enzai (Umm I honestly don’t know why but he makes a good protagonistin my opinion).

My least favorite would be Tsukasa from Family Project. He just pisses me off because I don’t like his personality. He’s the only reason I only played one route.

I’m indifferent to all the protags in that showed up in JAST games that I have played, but I do have a protag that I don’t like at all in general. The protag from Wanko to Kurasou made me wanna punch him in the face. I found his nihilistic view rather disturbing, and the fact that he didn’t change at all considering what he went through. It made me think of how someone could fall in love with someone like that.

I like the guy from Critical Point best. He can shoot a missile from his god damn arm, that’s enough for me!