Your JAST Collection

I thought it would be cool if people listed the game’s in there collection specifically JAST and the sub-brands like Peach Princess and so forth. Either for showing off their collections and bragging or showing the games that they thought were most worth buying.
Any way here is mine and its a long list;

[color=#FF0000]G-collections[/color]:
Kana~Little Sister~
Chain
Private Nurse
Target Pheromone
Sensei 2
Tsuki -Possession-
Do You Like Horny Bunnies?
Come See Me Tonight
I’m Gonna Nurse You 2
I’m Gonna Nurse You -Voice Plus!-
Hitozuma Hime Club -Secret Wives’ Club-
Crescendo
I’m Gonna Serve You 4
Virgin Roster
Heart De Roommate
Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2
Jewel Knight - Crusaders
Slave Pageant
Come See Me Tonight 2
Figures Of Happiness
Let’s Meow Meow!
Hitomi -My Stepsister-
Pick Me Honey!
The Sagara Family
Idols Galore!
Bazooka Cafe
Pretty Solider Wars A.D.2048
Snow Sakura
Lightning Warrior Raidy
Amorous Professor Cherry
Family Project
Cosplay Fetish Academy
Cat Girl Alliance
Lightning Warrior Raidy II
[color=#FF0000]JAST USA:[/color]
JAST USA Memorial Collection
Milky House Memorial Collection
Hentai Anime Poker
[color=#FF0000]JAST Densetsu:[/color]
My Girlfriend is the President
Aselia The Eternal
School Days HQ (SE)
[color=#FF0000]Peach Princess[/color]
X-Change
Snow Drop
Tokimeki Check in!
Little My Maid
Water Closet
Critical Point
Gibo - Stepmother’s Sin
Doushin - Same Heart
X-Change 2
Brave Soul
X-Change 3
Yin-Yang X Change Alternative
Yume Miru Kusuri
Princess Waltz
Moero!! Downhill Night
Moero Downhill Night 2
Downhill Night Blaze
Yukkuri Panic!
[color=#FF0000]Nitro+[/color]
Deus Machina Demonbane

I’m only missing a few game like DOR and some older JAST USA games. I also don’t own any of the Yaoi games.
My collection is pretty big thou regardless of the few missing titles.
I am also looking forward to all of the upcoming titles from JAST USA most of all Starless!

Sure.

[color=#FF0000]Peach Princess[/color]
Princess Waltz

(Not counting Kana, Kazoku Keikaku (Family Project), Crescendo, Yukizakura (Snow Sakura), Osananajimi wa Daitouryou (My Girlfriend is the President), Eien no Aselia (Aselia the Eternal), School Days, X-Change Alternative, Yumemiru Kusuri and Demonbane, which I did buy, but typically either before JAST translated them or through discounted download sales)

I do feel kind of bad about owning more MangaGamer titles though, so I’ll definitely look at getting JAST’s Trample on Schatten, since I haven’t played it.

EDIT: Actually, I bought Aselia as a present. It’s not really in my collection though.

Kana (2 copies)
Casual Romance Club
Raidy (I-II)
Demonbane
Cosplay Fetish Academy
Snow Sakura
Snow Drop
Dowhill Nights (I-II)
Sagara Family
Yume Miru Kusuri
Princess Waltz
Bible Black
Gibo
Bazooka Cafe
Yukkuri Panic Escalation
X-Change 2
Yin Yang
Tokimeki Check-in
Doushin
Let’s Meow Meow
Family Project
Do You Like Horny Bunnies (I-II)
Crescendo
JAST Memorial Collection
(consisting of Three Sisters, Season of the Sakura and Runaway City)

And, you know, I hardly have time to play any of them.

I don’t keep the boxes in an organised location so it’s a bit hard for me me to work it all out, really… for that matter a lot of recent ones have been gifts for others or things I was completely disinterested in and will never play. shrug What I own that I actually finished and would recommend is a much shorter list!

(In the past year, both Aselia and Absolute Obedience got the “played briefly, decided it sucked, will never play again” treatment. I have yet to crack the box on Demonbane or Escalation… ever since /u/ spoiled one particular squicky bad end I’ve been a bit scared to play Escalation!)

JAST:

MG:
Koihime(shit)
Suika(Good)

I been collecting since 2006-2007 and that’s when I played most of my games. My first game was Sagara Family which I enjoyed and then the collection just grew.
I have my collection very neatly stored on my shelves in the order I listed.
I wasn’t really rating whether I think the games are good or bad has I find that can be subjective to each person and I like to collect even if the game is not the best except for Yaoi.
Rating the best JAST releases could be another thread with people listing the reason why like a top 5.
Most games I own I have only played through once, a few I have not played has Bamboo said there is never enough time even more so has I get older which like papillon said means if you stop playing or get bored you usual never go back, but I at least want to get through them to rate the experience has I respect the effort from the team behind it translators to the original game creators, but I do find myself mainly either getting hooked to a story or the nuikge and playing it constantly till its finished or dropping it only to go back at a unforeseen time. This has happened with Aselia ,Yukari, Princess Waltz and the recent DownHill 2. I also haven’t even played My girlfriend is president yet and most of my MG games.

I thought the forum would be filled with avid collectors and supporters, so far Bamboo is the only person with even a actual collection of JAST games listed and that included some kitty media titles. :lol: I also have Bible Black (1&2), Discipline, Heartwork and Casual Romance Club along with Graduation, Ai Yori Aoshi and Amusement Park dvd.

bamboo you got a very good collection and a variety of different titles very nice indeed! Hope you find the time to enjoy the ones you haven’t played! :wink: Why do you have 2 version’s of Kana? You enjoy it a lot then?

Lancer-X Do you read Japanese if you own those versions? I noticed the game you listed are mostly heavy story driven games and less so on the nuikge, I usually avoid the DL version I prefer physical copies unless its a real must play title on my list.

papillon You must know good people to gift you these games and give to others but that means it isn’t part of your unlisted collection. But if you do have a spring clean I hope you list the titles you have. You won’t catch me playing Absolute Obedience :oops: , Aselia looks like a long haul RPG and very time consuming so I dropped it before really giving it its money worth but I hope to go back sometime. I would say thou play Demonbane when you get the time, I found the story really good and an enjoyable experience and I would have it on my top five JAST games, thou I have no clue about your own personal preferences towards story or games.

fujifruit you haven’t even got any JAST games? :? and only 2 MG games one you think is shit one you think is good which this thread is not even about? :lol:
I also own MG games but kept that to MG forums which actual inspired the idea for me to start this thread!
Link Here: http://forums.mangagamer.org/viewtopic. … 8&start=90

Any way I hope to see more people’s collections has I find it interesting to know what people have, and if any one has multiples is also interesting to know why.

going through lists of games availabe in english, the things I think I either own or paid for to give to someone else:

Ever 17 (2 copies)
Animamundi (never finished)
Bible Black
Doushin (gift for someone else)
Critical Point
Brave Soul (finished some routes but not all)
Yume Miru Kusuri
Princess Waltz (one route only)
Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048 (gift for someone else)
Escalation (haven’t played yet)
Aselia (unfinished)
Absolute Obedience (unfinished)
Casual Romance Club (unfinished)
Hourglass of Summer (unfinished)
Demonbane (unopened)
DOR (it was a gift! from someone on this forum iirc… and unfinished because ITS CRAP)
One of the Paradise Heights (it was a prize in a contest)
Divi-Dead
Figures of Happiness
Heart de Roommate
Lightning Warrior Raidy (unfinished)
Snow Sakura (one route only)
Kira Kira (all ages version)
Kara no Shoujo
… Cross Channel doesn’t totally count but I did buy it from J-List iirc, so close enough?

I may be forgetting things though. And obviously that’s not all JAST. Not sure what this list says about my tastes though!

Well, I have two copies of Kana. And, yes, I do enjoy it a lot. Like many of us here, I’m a little obsessed with it and have played it at least one every year for going on six years now. I’ve been down just about every path except for the one where she lives. I know how to do it, but I just don’t want to. That would just spoil it for me. I’ve heard that there was a fully voiced version of kana, called Kana Okeari (or something like that), but I’ve never seen it. Also, someone on this forum once posted a link to a bit of anime that looked an awful lot like Kana. That was a long time ago, but it suggests that someone did turn it into an anime.

Kana: Okaeri. I don’t like it.

There are some weird bad ends in the pure-VN part of Escalation, but there’s not much of anything odd in the game part.

As for Demonbane … unless you hate Lovecraft, or good writing, you really should try it out. You got your Lovecraft in my giant robots! You got your giant robots in my Lovecraft!

And as far as the original topic is concerned … I own pretty much every non-brutish title ever released by GC, or Jast USA, or MangaGamer. The vast majority are nothing special. Some I’m probably never going to actually play because they’re years old now. Far too many to list!

Things are in a bit of disarray here, so I’ll have to get back to you on what all is in my collection currently.

Escalation will get played eventually because cute girls but buying it was more important than playing it. Demonbane I hope to like when I eventually get around to it, but I’ve been poisoned against it because of the anime (which I only saw one episode of) and the designs… I’ve voiced my complaints elsewhere on why the character designs in Demonbane make me feel kinda awkward. I know it’s supposed to be good and I’ll probably learn to overlook that when I actually get into the game, it just keeps me from being excited about it.

on the MG front I’ve been really torn about OtoBoku. I saw one episode of the anime and it was boring, most reviews seem to suggest the game’s not much more exciting, the art’s not great, and i hate MG’s drm. I really can’t buy it. But then I feel bad for not buying it because traps and pseudo-yuri. Oh well, I can continue to be hopeful that JAST will manage to snag a better trap-protagonist title?

It’s a good game with great writing and great characters; better than 90% of eroge. The art is pretty inconsistent, with some scenes (particularly H scenes) drawn terribly. The character routes are also weak. The main story is excellent and the entire point of the game. I recommend the pseudo-sequel Futari no Elder more because it does everything OtoBoku does, just better. Of course, no reason you can’t play both (if the second is translated.)

The translation is one of the most awkward things I’ve ever had the displeasure of reading.

I have some free time so I guess I’ll post my collection. Been buying since 2003 so it’s fairly well populated.

G-Col

Family Project
Cosplay Fetish Academy
Lightning Warrior Raidy (Never Played)
Snow Sakura
Bazooka Cafe
Figures of Happiness
Sagara Family
Hitomi Stepsister
Lets Meow Meow
Idols Galore
Slave Pageant
Do You Like Horny Bunnies 1, 2
Heart De Roommate (Never Played)
I’m Gonna Serve You 4
Crescendo
Secret Wives Club (Played for about an hour, extremely boring)
I’m Gonna Nurse You 1,2
Come See Me Tonight
Tottemo Pheremone
Private Nurse
Kana Imouto

Peach Princess

Moero Downhill Night 1,2
Princess Waltz
Yume Miru Kusuri
Brave Soul
Critical Point
Little My Maid
Tokimeki Check-in
Snow Drop

Jast/Nitro Plus

School Days
Aselia
Demonbane
Hanachirasu and Saya no Uta are both preordered.

I also own some of the older games like Gloria, Divi-Dead, Jast Memorial Collection, things like that, but I don’t feel like looking for them right now. Mostly the stuff you could still buy from himeyashop in 2005. And the Kitty Media games, and some from mangagamer, mostly the hardcopies.

This thread is like some terrible confessional… look its not like I don’t want to say, it’s that I’m not saying for your sake… baka.

Also, on a side note, I’d like to add Summer Days to my collection. Make it happen JAST.

I noticed papillon you have some of the real old JAST and HIRAMEKI game’s that I would consider real gem’s such has Ever17 (you have 2 and it has a great story and collector value! colour me envious!) which you can’t find anywhere and Divi-dead which is a another classic title. If you or billybobjoe is ever wanting to get rid of any titles, i.e The ones I am missing from my list I would be interested in them for collection completing reasons and willing to pay a fair price.

You could just copy and paste one of the lists already on the thread and alter it to suit your collection, to save time and make things easier!

Well I didn’t think sharing your collection would be for my sake or a way for you to make a confession, there issues you have so don’t pass them round like a form of STD if your not willing to contribute to the thread idea and instead try to troll people who are.
If you think sharing your collection is for idiots you must be a idiot even more so for not posting your collection cos your afraid to break your ideal to “confess” what you actual own, which probably equates to nothing any way except the vague hope for Summer Days.
So your just a waste-man. :lol:

EXPLOSION!

That line kinda reminds me of this antsy kid I once saw on the subway. He kept trying to sneak peeks at the brassiere section of a Sears catalog, nervous that someone might see him and give him funny looks for acting like a pervert in public. The guy was trembling immensely, and I was internally debating whether I should to let him know that his attempts to hide what he was doing were making him all the more obvious. In the end, I decided to spare him the embarrassment…

I’ve misplaced my camera, so I can’t take a photo of my newly-renovated expanded closet and its contents. Even so, I may as well throw in my chips too; I’m damned proud of my collection, and I’m not ashamed to show it off. All titles are hard-copy unless specified otherwise.

Import Titles
Alchemy Meister: The God Captor
Clannad - Memorial Edition
Cogwheel Country, Sunflower Girls
Cogwheel Country, Eternal Children
Cross Channel
Daibancho: Big Bang Age
Big Bang Beat: 1st Impression
Big Bang Beat Revolve
Fate / Stay Night
Fate / Hollow Ataraxia
Inganock of the Brightest Flame -What a Beautiful People-
Kanon - Standard Edition
Melty Blood
Melty Blood -Re-ACT-
Melty Blood -Act Cadenza-
Men At Work! 4 - Special Edition
My Girlfriend is the President - Limited Edition
Moon
New Super Marisa Land: Six Tasty Shrooms
One ~To the Radiant Season~
Ougon Musoukyoku ~Golden Fantasia~
Ougon Musoukyoku Cross ~Golden Fantasia X~
Planetarian ~The Reverie of a Little Planet~
Remember 11 -The Age of Infinity-
Rosenkreuzstilette ~Blades of the Rose Cross~
Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel ~The Sting of Joy~
Shuffle! -Standard Edition-
Tears to Tiara
The Devil on G-String
Utawarerumono ~The One of Whom Legends Are Sung~
Wind -a breath of heart- Re:gratitude
Witch on the Holy Night - Trial Version
Ys Origin
Ys I-II Complete
Ys -The Oath in Felghana-
Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

JAST USA / JAST Densetsu
Aselia the Eternal
Deus Machina Demonbane
JAST USA Memorial Collection
JAST USA Memorial Collection - Special Edition
My Girlfriend is the President
School Days HQ - Collector’s Edition

Peach Princess
Critical Point
Doushin - Same Heart
Little My Maid
Princess Waltz
Snow Drop
Tokimeki Check-In!
Yin-Yang! -Xchange Alternative-
Yume Miru Kusuri: A Drug That Makes You Dream

G-Collections
Come See Me Tonight
Come See Me Tonight 2
Crescendo
Figures of Happiness
Kana - Little Sister
Pretty Soldier Wars 2048 A.D.
Private Nurse
Snow Sakura
Target: Pheromone

Himeya Soft
Desire
Divi-Dead
Gloria

Hirameki International
Ai Yori Aoshi
Ever 17 -Out of Infinity-
Exodus Guilty - Vol. 1: Present
Exodus Guilty - Vol. 2: Past
Exodus Guilty - Vol. 3: Future
Hourglass of Summer
Phantom of Inferno
Piece of Wonder
Tea Society of a Witch ~Witches’ Tea Party~
Yo-Jin-Bo -The Bodyguards-

Manga Gamer
D.C. ~Da Capo~ - Limited Edition
D.C. II ~Da Capo~ - Limited Edition
Deardrops - Limited Edition
Edelweiss - Deluxe Set
Go! Go! Nippon!
Kira Kira
Koihime Musou ~A Maidenly Romance of the Three Kingdoms~

Other
Analogue: A Hate Story (Digital - I Don’t Do DRM)
Casual Romance Club
Fading Hearts
Graduation
Gundemonium Collection
Suguri - Perfect Edition

…And a bunch of titles I sold off or gave away as gifts (Amy’s Fantasies, Animamundi -The Dark Alchemist-, Love Potion, Eve Burst Error, Adam: The Double Factor, Family Project, and probably a few more that I’ve completely forgotten)…

Notable Omissions That I Wish Were Here
Katawa Shoujo (Hard Copy)
Monster Girl Quest (Hard Copy)

By the way, my import copy of Shuffle! is for sale, if anyone is interested. There was someone at the Visual News Gemot who wanted it once upon a time, but never got back to me…

You all really don’t want to know what i have in my collection lol

Although I’ve really fell off the bandwagon as of late, since both MG and Jast are putting out titles, i have to pick and choose now since I can’t buy everything.