Your own harem

My harem would consist of: (if I have to chose varying personalities)

Token Cat Girl Loli type Character: Marin Brave Soul

Bodyguard: Claire Brave Soul

Ass Kicking Offensive type who likes older guys: Marinna Hojo Eve burst Error Series

Uber Cutie Demonic type: Rhyme Brightia, Brightia Plus

Submissive Maid type: Hina Little My Maid

Eroge are made so even if you can go for 4-5 girls, in the end you only choose one girl to be happy with (except for those stupid “harem” endings).
The fact that the “not choosen” ones still love you is just there to boost your ego and to add a “drama effect” in the game (how many time have you plid Crescendo only to reject Kyoko ? :twisted: )
Yet, there are still games like Sagara family where not matter who you aim, you have sex with Maria before… in that cas I would have the same opinion as olf.

Maybe the word “harem” was not appropriate for this topic… even if in a way the fact is that you can choose who you want.

Actually, not that many times. After I went through all the paths, almost every time I’ve replayed the game I’ve gone with Kyoko. That’s saying a bit considering the option of Ayame.
As for which girls I would want in my own “real life eroge” (as you put it), it’s hard for me to decide. Much like I have trouble choosing a favorite movie or a favorite food, I have trouble picking which girls from the games I’ve played I would want in this situation. Choosing who I wouldn’t want would be much, much easier for me.

My harem:

Usami Haru (G-Senjou no Maou)
Higuchi Ririko (Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo)
Akiduki Kasumi (Tamayura)
Tonya (Ayakashibito)
Ono Miku (A Profile)

Screw having different types. =p

O.O I Completly Agree. I know what I like… Variety is good but… Multiples really make the Difference for me.

BTW anyone know if this is a Real Bishoujo game??? I have an Big urge to play it and would to know. ^.^ Thank you

Yes, Arabica really exists (it’s an old b-game from Active, now available as downloadable game), even if those cute girls are “regular” sisters, not triplets.

http://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero … ?game=3116
http://www.ec-shopping.net/shop/pages/A … index.html
http://www.active-soft.jp/catalog/morei … abica.html
http://pro.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/VJ001669.html

O.O I thought the arabica was a Fancy site not the Name of the Game. It Looked kinda Interesting Regardless. and I figured if this is Harem Talk well I got to attempt the throw in Triplets. Though It seems Twincest is a bit more common in the Games.

How is it possible to combine “loli” and “MILF” into one character?

Time travel!

Because people nowadays call “loli” any girl who looks under 80. :roll:

wait wait… Maybe you could ahve a MILF because that just means you want to… well you know what the Initials stand for. but she could look like a loli. maybe… O.O I think I just hurt my Brain

So this would be … some kind of autoincestuous harem relationship?

Or just sme “happy flashback” like in Ayame’s path in Crescendo.
Haaa sweet memories of the last time you went into her room…

Now I need a second “team”.

1. Twintail tsundere : [b]Rin Tousaka /b
  2. Twin maids : Kohaku and Hisui
  3. Sick little sister : [b]Kana /b
  4. The girl asking for it : Sanae (Sagara family)
  5. The shy girl who will become really obedient after some training : Koruri (come see me tonight 2)

Someone being incrediblely young looking, obviously! :mrgreen:

And, as far i remember, Ama-chan look - and act - younger… even younger than her own daughter! :slight_smile:

Of course, there’s another way too… your LOLIKON father marrying a girl who looks even younger than you! :roll:

In Draculius there’s an elder vampire who shifts between Loli and MILF forms, depending on how much magic energy she’s expending. 8)

Ninomiya Hinako!

Blackheart team:

-Len (Tsuki)
-Kohaku&Hisui (Tsuki)
-Ilya [Berserker] (Fate)
-Rider (Fate)
EX:
-Dizzy (GG)
-Bridget (GG)…well you know what they say…

You want Berserker too ? :lol:

Hmm a tough but good question. Let me see…

Ayame (CRESCENDO) older sister, not blood-related
Imari (BIBLE BLACK) best childhood friend
Otokawa (DISCIPLINE) essence of decent womanhood
Clare (BRAVE SOUL) your female equivalent
Arisa (SAGARA FAMILY)
Azusa (DIVI_DEAD)
Miwako (NOCTURNAL ILLUSIONS)

I’m sure there are more but I can’t recall now

Konome - Itsuka, Todoku, Ano Sora Ni - ojousama
Saya - Ashita no Kimi to Autame Ni - tsundere
Chihiro - ef: the later tale - sickly girl
Len - Kagetsu Tohya - loli, non-human