Your own harem

Today I was wondering wich girls I would like to see in my own “real life eroge”.
So if you could pick some of the girls you have seen in english or japanese eroge, who would you choose ?
For exemple imagine you have to pick 4 or 5 girls but with diferent personnality (not 5 submissive and very obedient girls unfortunately… :() so it would give an interesting eroge.

For me it would be :

1. [b]Aeka /b as the submissive girl (who likes drying pole ;))
  2. For the “little sister” character i would choose Riko Fukamine (Gift Eternal Rainbow) or maybe Hitomi (Hitomi my stepsister) because I would never hate her… and I would give her what she wants without raping her :wink:
  3. The clumsy childhood friend would be [b]Nanami /b
  4. The gothic tsundere would be [b]Tsugumi /b
  5. And then Saki (Snow Sakura) because we need an energetic twintail girl:)

PS : this forum really needs a new section “eroge in general” because a lot of topics here (twincest is the best, …) and in the japanese eroge section are not really fit to these sections.

Girls I would actually want to date or favorite representatives of specific categories?

If the latter, you need to provide a list of categories first. :slight_smile:

Tagging on to papillon’s question, date? or just use as a harem? Choose wisely as results will vary!

Date:
Nanami (Let’s Meow Meow – Taaaaaaan liiiiiines! Also cat ears, but I’d have to invest in a helmet before seriously approaching) [Had Asakura here, remembered that she has no real personality]
Sari (Nocturnal Illusion – The vampiric night spirit with the heart of gold… and D cups.)
Anze (True Love – The Angel/Cat/Bunny Girl: what’s not to like?)
Kate (Casual Romance Club – Dig the personality here)
Nana (Secret Wives Club – Red Hair + small figure = awesome)
Kyoka (Tokimeki Check In! – She has the sexiest voice ever)

Harem:
Misao (Noctunal Illusion – was I the only one frustrated from lack of action here?)
Ruruka (Sagara Family – Token Loli)
Mitsuki (Bazooka Cafe – it’s the pink hair (there needs to be more of this))
Saki (Snow Sakura – do I even need a reason?)
Sorami (Slave Pageant – it’s all about the tan lines)
Aika (Yume – Dig the hair color/figure)

You can do both if you want.

But for the latter, there are too many categories to list so just pick the ones you prefer. In each game you find different categories or mix of “really complex” personnalities (nekomimi, maid, tsundere, maid, nekomimi, ookami, yandere, neighbour, cousin, stepsister, real sister, twin loli, alien, nurse, sensei, oba-san, SM, …).
If it had to be turned into a game it’s better if you have different kind of character.

mmm… i’ll just make up a harem with my own rules. :slight_smile: People who need my loving attention, therefore I must claim them for my own!

Kozue, Snow Sakura - Needs a cuddle, a better wardrobe (I thought most of her outfits were weird), and to have her budding yuri-ness encouraged!

Izumi, Figures of Happiness - Needs a cuddle because even in her own path the PC seemed to think she was drippy!Needs a more understanding soul.

Marumu, Heart de Roommate - Needs a cuddle because spoilers. She has special needs that not everyone will appreciate. So does Nekoko (YMK) but Marumu is probably less popular, so I will keep her for myself.

You, Ever 17 - Because she kicks ass but is generally overshadowed by Tsugumi in opinion polls. Therefore I will carry my fangirl badge loudly!

Sara, Ever 17 - Because spoilers mean that she deserves to appear as a capturable character in another game.

Girl that I really, really, really shouldn’t date but might end up doing so anyway out of stupidity:

Mizuki, YMK. I have not quite finished her path yet, but oh dear. I should not be allowed anywhere near this girl.

lol even by choosing girls you want to cuddle, you managed to select different kind of characters :wink:

A rich girl, a megane-ghost useless one, an energetic one, the smart Sara and the big breasted girl.

But who will call you onee-chan ? :lol:

hmmmm… I think For me it would be

Rei-Snow Sakura. Sexy. and the Smoking… I dunno just enjoyed. also Because I enjoyed running around with here.

Emiru- Sagara Family… Shy yet overly outgoing. Loved the Cosplay and I thought when she got dressed up sometimes I would Squee with how cute she was.

Mizuki Kirimiya- She was sexy… But I loved her Story and Personality… More because I felt very much in tune with her. I felt I understood and connected.

Hazuki- Pick me honey… O.O Soooo Cute… The yello Ribbon… Squee

Chisato- Secret wives club-- Harem choice only… cosplay again and hot ^^

… lol okay let’s see…
Date :
Ein - Phantom Integration - oh I know there’d be this huge awkward thing. But assuming she isn’t just acting the part of a date or out to kill me, I’d love to try to show her a fun time.

Sara - Ever17 - If she talks computers it will be way over my head, but I bet we’d have a great date. Nin… Ninja!!

Rin - Fate / Stay Night - I’d be wayyyy out of my league I imagine, but it’s worth a shot. 8)

Eruruw - Utawarerumono - gimme some tail… OW!

Yuki - Hitomi - My Stepsister-… I better tread carefully lol This could be interesting … :oops:

I’d rather be called senpai, thanks. :slight_smile:

Since it seems to be an appropriate thread for such a question, why does anyone want a harem in the first place? I always wondered. Don’t get me wrong: I’m not adverse to the idea of ending with multiple objects of affection because of the course of events, but starting with the desire of a harem is just… weird (alien?) to me.

Why stock your fridge with more than one kind of food?

Precisely. Each girl has their own particular flavor, like a bowl of fruit if you will. Kiwi today? Or maybe apple?

I see.
I don’t personally have a habit to consider people of whom I’m fond as disposable as food, so I guess it’s why. Or perhaps is it that I don’t personally care about the food I eat as much as I care about would-be items of affection? Any way, I see how it is. :?

I guess that seeing ren’ai game characters in the posted lists somewhat biased the way I was willing to read “harem”. In the end, I guess many people are attracted to some girls without being truly attracted to the persons they are. :roll:

An individual food item is disposable, yes, but so is an individual day spent with a girl. You enjoy it, and then it’s gone. But you can still have another apple later.

The idea of wanting multiple relationships long-term is totally different from the idea of use-then-discard. There are people who are into that, and only care about a person long enough to get another notch on their belt, and dump them as soon as they’ve had sex. But that’s nothing like having multiple relationships. The belt-notcher isn’t into having relationships at all!

I could also say “Why have more than one friend”? Does having more than one friend mean that you don’t like any of your friends as people?

Mana and Mayu from MinDeaD BlooD: I only accept the best, and there’s no better vampiric twincest than these two. Plus they LOVE to have fun, and if they can’t find any, they’re sure to create it on their own. Have experience in a harem setting.

Hisui and Kohaku from Tsukihime: Can’t have a harem without maids… plus Mana and Mayu require that a maid be present for them. Unfortunately, I worry that Maya and Kohaku teaming up would result in half the city’s population mysteriously vanishing overnight. These sisters also have experience in a harem setting.

Chihiro and Chihaya from Futari de Hitotsu no Koigokoro: When you’re surrounded by all sorts of incredibly cute but clinically insane twincest, there are times when you just want to have “normal” ones around.

Rena and Nina from MagusTale: These twins REALLY know how to share. They’ve mastered ALL the traditional twin formations and created several originals of their own. They will teach everyone how to maximize twincest to the fullest!

Manami and Sayari from Saiminjutsu 2: Sometimes I’ll want twincest that obeys with absolutely no back talk and/or requiring “excessive force” to get everything back in order.

Nana and Nono from the second Edge Records Yandere Drama CD: So it’s not an eroge… but Narg needs some authentic yandere to spice up his harem life!

You started the image with comparing your love interests to food, not I. Don’t blame me when I just followed your image. If you wanted to compare “food” to “day spent with a girl”, I’d have to mention you raised the idea in an unclear manner.

I don’t spend my life with my friends, no matter how many or how few I have, so I can individually respect them as persons (with their own wishes and positions) with it contradicting with each other, since they don’t have to stand each other. OTOH, I’d expect to spend a good portion of my life with the objects of my affection, therefore each with each other so taking into account each other’s feelings as persons would imply taking their opinion about sharing me with other people… and standing each other.

I think you missed my “Don’t get me wrong: I’m not adverse to the idea of ending with multiple objects of affection because of the course of events, but starting with the desire of a harem is just… weird (alien?) to me.” part. As written (I’m insisting since people don’t seem to read it when I wrote it), I’m not particularly of the school of thought that love should be exclusive but I fail to understand to understand how it’s consistent with being multiple from the start. “I may have other love interests” opposed to “I will have other love interests”, if you want. Saying to someone “I’ll have friends other than you” doesn’t equal saying “I’ll have love interests other than you” in my opinion.

Never mind, I got my answer anyway.

True, but it was also obviously a joking oneliner rather than a serious answer. :slight_smile: Which is why I felt a bit hurt when your response appeared to quite seriously suggest that I treat people as disposable toys, and confused when you keep saying you’ve gotten your answer when there hasn’t yet been any meaningful conversation on the subject.

Now, I admit, in the real world I’m not one to say “I MUST have three girlfriends or I will be unhappy!” and I’d tend to look askance at people doing that. I don’t quite ‘get’ the people who are compulsive about having multiple relationships. People I’ve seen talking about how they NEED to have multiple relationships all the time often come across as either insecure (wanting multiple relationships so they won’t be devastated if one crashes and burns) or commitment-phobic (wanting multiple relationships to make it very clear to each love interest that YOU DO NOT OWN ME.)

The exception of course being people who ‘need’ multiple relationships because they’ve had them in the past and gotten used to them. If you’ve become totally accustomed to having two partners and relying on one for support when you have an argument with the other, you could feel very unbalanced if you lost one of them, just as if you’d only had one relationship and lost it. If you’re used to spending 50% of your time with someone and having a safe place to vent any stress elsewhere, suddenly spending 100% of your time with someone with no other outlet could wreck that relationship as well.

I’m more of an open-to-the-possibility poly than a must-have-a-harem poly. Just as I’m more of an open-to-the-possibility bisexual than a must-date-both-genders-at-once-at-all-times bi. :mrgreen:

I don’t think most people posting here about harems would really want to deal with the trials and tribulations of balancing a harem in the real world. If you’re sufficiently well-studied in twincest to know all the horrible ways it could go wrong and fail to achieve that blissful union you’re after, do you really want to up the difficulty level? :slight_smile:

Why i’m not surprise Narg want a harem of his own with just twins?! :lol:

On the other hand, i can understand how olf_le_fol feels. If i got my hands in my most favorite eroge girl, i will not need a harem, too. :wink:

Anyway, for the sake of this thread, let’s suppose i can get my hands on a bunch of girls to take on a date - one for every day of the week (at weekend i will take a break). My choices would be (with no particular order)…

1. Sweet girl/kouhai: Minamizato Ai - Kakyuusei;
  2. Elf ears/Devil girl: Nerine - SHUFFLE! & Tick Tack!
  3. Moe girl/MILF/Loli/nekomimi/Elf ears: Chigure Ama - SHUFFLE! (too many fetiches in just one character! :stuck_out_tongue: )
  4. Oneesan type/bokukko: Tamaki - To Heart 2 X.R. & A.D.
  5. Tsundere/ojousama: Kuonji Shinra-sama – KimiAru
  6. Silent type/Oneesama/loli/yandere/multi-twincest/robot girl: R-Shirotsumegusa - R.U.R.U.R. (another with multiple fetiches in one)

Don’t remember anyone from the senpai and imouto types who are favorites, right now. :wink:

I just wanted to say… Reason for multiple Long Relashionshps is because Most of the Time love Isn’t forever. Life doesn’t allow it to be. People move apart and Change… but even without those Reasons… People feel being with the same person gets old… having say 2 Full Relashionships gives you a change every now and again and keep everyong from getting tired of each other… I can’t say for 100% Sure… but that is how I feel it is.

You’re right, the ENTIRE Harem concept (not merely its sexual aspects) is really satisfying ONLY if you play a dark game where you bend/brainwash the girls to your will.
I’ve lots of favored girls (Mai from Papikon and Fam from Dea Ex Machina are merely a TINY sample -and maybe it also says something regarding my tastes in girls :oops: :stuck_out_tongue: … -), but the HAREM I want is entirely different :twisted: :

http://www.himeyashop.com/product_info. … ts_id/2525
http://www.route2.co.jp/Triangle/Produc … index.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1EHqo0nSAg