YUME MIRU KUSURI :: A Drug That Makes You Dream

I hope there are some PP agents in indonesia. it’s verrryyyy hard to get the games… well, i don’t have a credit card so i can’t order them online… poor me (and other indonesian gamers who have the same difficulty as me) :roll: :roll:

600mb? Hehe, that’s actually not much for todays b-games. ^^

That’s right.

BTW: HD space requirement is 750 MB. The game comes on 2 CD-ROM’s

Im not sure where you got that “600GB” typo, as I can’t find it on any PP site OR on Jlist (official sources) nor can I find it on the Rufs official product page http://www.ruf-soft.net/yume/yume.html

So, I’m wondering where that came from.

[ 07-31-2006, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Shade453 ]

So what’s the status on the game’s release, still coming Jan 2007, that’s next month then?

[ 12-11-2006, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: byndhrzn ]

I think that’s a bit too optimistic, considering X-Change Alternate: Yin-Yang! just came out. :slight_smile:

Doushin - Same Heart
18+GME 05/24/06
X-Change 3 - Interactive PC Dating-Sim Game
18+GME 06/28/06

Not really! >=)

i just think its a very nice game !!
the art is really kind of strange, but i like it and the nice story^^!!

Doushin has been worked on for a very long time, though. At the time they announced it XC3 didn’t even exist, in Japan or anywhere!

I already preordered this game and I hope they do not remove any scenes or censor any of it because that is not something I like very much. Considering I already paid for the game and would like it to be as close to its original japanese version as possible. Also thanks for bringing bishoujo games like these to us english speaking folk.

hmmm…I must add this to my wish list. :slight_smile: