YUME MIRU KUSURI needed to Share

I just Played through my First Time!!! I needed to Share. It was REALLY REALLY GOOOD!I am not sleeping Till i get more! now i really Do feel like a Bishoujo Game Junkie. its 5:30 AM and i am running on Soda and this Weird Spray that says energy on it.
Kirimiya Mizuki Story is the One I went through i think. I don’t use a guide my First Time through but i think i May have gotten a Good Ending but i am not 100% BABY HAPPINESS and Family and Stuff… and Y_Y i am crying right now… It was Tons of Fun, at first Kirimiya didn’t strike me emotionally but at the middle to the End it was just a RolerCoaster. THANK YOU Le nauge Cause talking to you made me Play this. and it was WONDERFULL.

ummm Sorry I needed to share and if i bothered anyone or seem Weird please Forgive me. but i wanted to Share really badly

Y_Y More Crying on my Second Time Through… Poor Aeka… ARRGGHHHH I WANTED TO KILL ALL THAT Classroom hardcore. I felt so weak not being able to do anything (mainly because i could only Click to move the Story onward) But Seriously nnooooooo grahhhh!!! Y_Y and the same time i am still so sad… and kinda Happy. it was Sad but also Really really good and Stuff… My Emotions Feel Really Really Complicated now. Still soooo sad and Y_Y Sooo goood but why am i soo Deppressed now… i feel Really sad. lol i kinda want to tell someone and explain but i think peeps around my place would just make fun of me alot… so i decided to post here again and share.

Its 9:30 in the Morning now a bit after… i am going to go lie in bed and hope to Figure out something to shake my Feelings

Lol.
We understand you…

But you still have to see the bad endings. :twisted:

Nevertheless the funniest path (Nekoko) should prevent you from comiting an emotional suicide.
Then you’ll know what’s what we call “fairy power”.

She was really my favorite character - I’d love to have a kat-sidhe around to make my life interesting.

Oh, and don’t feel embarassed about spewing here - we all understand. There have been many times I wished I could discuss games with my friends, but didn’t because I knew they wouldn’t understand. (aside from Kana, that is, I played that game … about a year and a half ago and still occasionally bring it up.)

Y_Y Before i went to Bed i Saw an Bad Ending. Aeka’s. and it was really really deppressing. i had Nightmares alll Last night(Rather this afternoon for that is when i slept.) and i was just totally ughhh Y_Y i had trouble with that. I haven’t Scene Kirimiya Mizuki Endings. Only the Good one i got on my First Time through. i have a feeling about her Bad ending… but i dunno if it can really be as bad as what happens to Aeka. Y_Y i mean that was just a Whole lot of Screwed up stuff with an alright ending but seriously Y_Y i was Angry sad pissed off most of it. Though… at the Same time i was also Sad because of how Strong Aeka was… heh heh… i found myself Being really Jealous of her…

I haven’t Done nekoko yet… I just didn’t overly Get a good feel from here but i plan on it today when i get the Rest of the endings. though it worries me cause i still feel sad from before. sleeping didn’t shake it soo much.

ummm well there not really my Friends… i don’t know them well at all and we never talk or anything i sorta just live with them. but they would just laugh at me i think. i get that alot heh heh.

thanks For talking back i feel a bit more ready to continue on… Though i don’t know which one to do after this.

After this game, something lighthearted would be my recommendation. (though the cat-sidhe provides a lot of that)

Well, like I said before, when I played Kana I was soul sick for days, couldn’t bring myself to do anything - then I was bummed for more than a week afterwards. These games can really get to you. (oddly, though, I never got that involved with YMK … I was sad at times, and laughed out loud more than once, but I didn’t get connected enough with any of the characters to become depressed. The most I got involved was with Nekoko, but even then it wasn’t the same as with Crescendo, for instance.)

I don’t have Kana so i think i might Do Crescendo next. ughhh… i think i understand i just can’t shake feeling sad… My Roomies (even though i don’t hang with them much) Called the Police on me. Y_Y ughhh they wanted to know if i was ok and then had me drop to my Skivies to check if i had hurt myself it was sooo embarrassing and i didn’t want to say it was cause of a game… kinda funny when i think about it