Yumina Bug Report & Patch Thread - Patch Updated 10/4/13

I’ve noticed a minor bug. On the pause menu screen the Play time stops going when it hits 99:99:99. I believe its because the hours can’t hold a 3rd digit. It displays fine in the save file though.

I haven’t run into the previous bug anymore, but now I’m confused about the Activation Time of Kirara’s skill Heart-Piercing Shadow (Lv. 7). It seems to activate at the time of the debuffing phase right before our attacks hit. Normally shouldn’t it be at the beginning of the opponent’s attack phase?

There’s still a lot of skill description errors in v1.04. It’s pretty common for skill graphics and skill descriptions to be at odds.

In the dungeon tutorial it mentions that quests that are repeatable will have an “R” next to them. “Greed and Golems” “The Undying Troll” “Dungeon Gourmet” “Devil Raptor Attack!” Are quests that are repeatable, but it doesn’t look like there’s any indication that says they are repeatable. Not sure if its a bug or not.

I was having issues where enabling controller vibration (Xbox 360 controller for Windows) would cause the game / system screen to freeze. I solved this problem by removing the MotionJoy driver and letting Windows reinstall the driver automatically.

For those using a PS3 controller, the following alternative for MotionJoy is a better choice and doesn’t have this conflict: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-W … Controller