Yumina: Dungeon Scenes / Ending

Any idea on how to get / unlock these?

I’m level 88, have done all the normal endings, most of the quest I have left seem to be repeatable ones that go nowhere.

I’m up to level 90 on the heaven dungeon, the other two don’t seem to go past (20?) and (30?).

Advise welcome.

That’s incredibly odd. Are you sure those dungeons don’t go any further?

Basically, you won’t get missions (the automatic ones, not the quests) in dungeons unless you’ve unlocked that far. I had the problem where I hadn’t unlocked Path of Cracks deeply enough and hence the very last mission wouldn’t spawn but I got all the others. When that happens you just need to pick the dungeon, go to the lowest level and explore as far as you can. Then the missions should start appearing when you log into the Ordacle.

All 4 dungeons go up to the 120th floor.
To get the true end you must finish all 3 character routes and the whole Ordacle story (which I believe require the completion of hard mode and super hard mode, since I believe the hard modes are the requirement for the ordacle storyline (according to the “to be continued” picture).

The missions themselves only go to floor 90. I only explored one dungeon to floor 120, and that was just to get my level up before the final battles (I needn’t have bothered, really)

I assume Edmon must be playing in Super Hard because I doubt floor 90 would be available before then, so it could just be that he needs to explore to the bottom of all the dungeons to unlock the missions. I don’t really know how that whole thing works though.

Managed to get the dungeons moving again. They are all 90’ed now and stuck there, but there are a ton of quests to do, just trying to work out which ones I need to do to push things forward.

But my game crashes whenever I hand in the quest “The New Alloy”

None of the quests (that is, those things you get in the tavern) push anything forward. Some are good for getting items- the trader ones are good because they increase your bag size, but the only things that push the story forward are the quests you get given when you log into the Ordacle and appear in your quests screen below the (up to three) tavern quests you’ve taken.

It’s supposed to be fixed in 1.02. Update if you haven’t already.

Yeah I worked out my mistake, I never left the dungeon as I had 99 of all the items I needed to just carry on playing forever.

Now logging in and out like no-bodys business and things are moving forward :).

[Deleted - Double Post]

By the way, once you’ve finished the Ordacle, you still have to reach an ending (and not Graduation) for the final chapter to unlock.

Got all the content now. Thanks for help desu.