Yumina the Ethereal FD - ForeverDreams

We have just gotten Yumina the Ethereal and that is great, but i still would have loved a rute for Nayota then i found there is a secueld or fan disk with it named Yumina the Ethereal FD - ForeverDreams and i’m wonder if there is a chance we can get our hands in it, it also have more heroines and other things so i could be nice. :slight_smile:

Sales. That’s what would get the fan disk. Begging? Petitions? Reviews? All irrelevant. Only copies sold matter.

So basically, get as many people as you know to buy the game. :o

On a side note: there’s moar twincest in the fan disc. That’s right: TWINCEST. And a snarky kuudere loligoth. So yea… Narg is selfishly wanting it too.

@Jast:
How is sales to Yumina so far? Lower than expected? Beyond expectations? Close to breaking even? (beyond expectations != break even)
The FD is amazing despite its slightly different graphics compared to the main game. The ability to use all the girls blew my mind off.

Yes please, I am praying that sales do good because I WANT MORE KIRARA!!!

I want more Lily and El, need a Yumina FDFD.

On VNDB one of the tags marking it is “Carryover Save” which means I can import my play data from the first game simmilar to Suikoden (God, I miss that series). What exactly transfers over and do I get anything special for that like special items or skills?

That is false.

There was no prompt to carry over a save from the main game: I don’t think it is possible since the FD has a modified game system and characters have some new skills.

You actually start of the game at lv30. The battles are quite well tuned (may be difficult for some), although most of the battles in act 1 are optional battles (comes with subheroine scenes… there is one with Ai too where she tricked ayumu into giving her the “treatment”). The 1v1 battles are well tuned and people may find them challenging if they do not use “the right skill at the right time” (this usually mean self buffing with Exceed Now and keeping the proper Color protect spell active against the main enemy attacks).

There is only one route, although you can still carry over a cleared FD save into a new run (to finish up events).

There is also an “End Game” mode where you continue on with your FD Cleared Save and you gain access to the basement levels of ???. The goal is pretty much to make a ton of money through grinding to buy new scenarios (some which unlocks new scenes - like Yumina x Ayumu, or the last one being Lily x Ayumu). The last scenario cost 3 billion fyi. Although the gem+gambling system makes the grind not as impossible as it sound [size=50]or you can simply use a memory editor[/size].

The scenarios are all crazy fun (Nayuta and Ayumu getting into a fight over… types of tofu). Characters and skills are fixed so you need to figure out a way to win. You also get to keep all the skills from the scenario so you no longer need to rely on dungeoning for new skills (store only sell up to rank 4).

I love Kirara as well - I’m also hunger for the FD, but I also would FAKIN LOVE to see Kikouyoku Senki Gin no Toki no Corona into english! It’s an alternative world sequel of Yumina The Ethereal. The battle system looks amazing as well, like those classic JRPG.