Yumina the Ethereal Files Error codes

I bought the game from jast usa online, wondering what error code hr80070002 is and how i can get it to let me into the game. I click setup and install the game but when i try to open it up i just have this error message pop up. Has anyone ever had this happen, I can’t find anything on google about it. Please help I spent money on this game lol.

please respond if you know of any solutions!!! Thanks basedfam.

I had luck searching Google for “yumina hr80070002”. You may have some luck there.

You can also look here: https://discuss.jastusa.com/discussion/255081/help-with-launching-yumina-the-ethereal - the thread linked from there has a bunch of troubleshooting help.

There’s a particular result that points to a page I can’t link from here with some somewhat sketchy looking advice that makes me think this is a registry problem. If you’re comfortable tinkering around using regedit, search for “yumina”. Note: I HIGHLY recommend creating a restore point before messing with anything.

I would try this: Uninstall the game, then in regedit search for “yumina”, and then delete the data. Install the game again. If that doesn’t work, repeat the process, then run the installer in compatibility mode.

Not having had this problem, I make no guarantees

thanks fam i’ll try this