Yumisuke Kotoyoshi's stuff is hot hot hot

-

Caught an episode from the same title in the latest AG issue 59, entitled “Make-up Mischief.” Looking forward to this trade paperback. Midara wasn’t quite my cup of tea, this one holds much promise though.

shingo would love this i would imagine

I think I’ve been viewing too much of the same type of anime/manga and hentai types for too long: their rounded noses and realistic chins are… unusual, to say the least. Oh well, I guess that’s just me.

[ 06-17-2007, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Phineas Lucis ]

It looks so nice.

I’ve got most of his anthologized manga and all the doujin I’ve been able to find (three or four volumes of his DOA series, iirc)… it’s a damn shame that he defected to the all-ages world, but at least he’s still drawing.

PS. I eagerly anticipate Icarus’s release of Juicy Fruits and we should all go pick it up when it comes out. :3

[ 06-18-2007, 02:23 AM: Message edited by: Shingo ]

I believe he worked on the Saber Marionette J manga, and some other non-H series as well. Maybe he goes back and forth?

Hm, I just realized thats an english release of Juicy Fruits… was wondering why this was posted as new. Well, in that case, I’m definitely going to pick it up. I have almost all his other stuff.

Agreed, it’s too early to say that he’s defected entirely to the vanilla side. Still, there’s been nothing ero out of him for far too long. ;_;

I did not say that it was new, said I was looking forward to its release, and I am right — solicitation is now, think it comes out in July.

Yes, I know… my note was a bit unclear I guess. When I first saw the posting, I was confused that someone was looking forward to this because I remember buying it a year or two ago. It was only after staring at the cover for a few moments that I released this was an english release (which I totally let slip under my radar).

I’m definitely going to get this now. I hope they release Glamorous Roses as well, I l really liked that one.

Shingo, I have up through DOA IV of his doujinshi. I somehow missed V. I too hope he comes back to the dark side soon.

[ 06-21-2007, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: Faust ]

Yeah, Glamorous Roses looks spectacular too. Chances are we may get Glamorous Roses if the sales of Juicy Fruits turns out to be just as good, or even better, than Midara; according to Icarus Publishing, apparently Midara made the top 50 Diamond orders.

Right Stuf International has a 33% off sale for all Icarus Publishing stuffs. Looks like this is the chance to snag Juicy Fruits for the low low price of $13.32.

Just received confirmation that my copy of Juicy Fruits has shipped from RightStuf International, w00t :slight_smile: