Yuri

With all this talk of Twincest (and damn everything there doesn’t seem to be any twincest games in english!) I was curious if people could recommend some good games with Yuri content - the more content the better.

Of the games I have, Hitomi, Sargara Family, Heart de Roommate (I’ve haven’t got to that ending yet, but I’m lead to believe there is some), Snow Drop, Gibo, Do You Like Horny Bunnies, and Virgin Roster (which has one Yuri path if I recall - and not the one I had wanted) all seem to have some Yuri elements - some more than others - but what am I missing?

Come see me tonight 2 has some Yuri scenes.

lots of games have a yuri scene or two, but there aren’t any english yuri games except maybe raidy and that’s not exactly romantic plotful yuri.

tokimeki checkin has some scenes iirc. all the x-change games probably do, if you count that as lesbian…

In Japanese, I have heard good things said about the works of this circle, I can point you to a Strawberry Panic doujin game with some very pretty pictures (just not very many of them), and at the full-price level there is Sapphism no Gensou which always comes up in yuri discussions…

And I have a tendency to slip f/f content into my games but obviously I’m not getting as far as yuri…

Critical Point has a yuri/bondage scene if you’re into that stuff. Like most games though, it’s only one small scene, though you do end up getting quite a fun ending when you play that route!

Yin-Yang X-Change Alternative - about half the scenes are GxG or GxFuta.

I don’t know if they’re tl’d or not but Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke Ou is all Yuri…

I don’t think Heart de Roommate had any Yuri scenes… If it did, i may have missed them.