Zyx....are they the only ones

All Zyx games have animated scenes, or rather, I’m not aware of any that don’t.

I for one would really like to see some more Zyx titles get localized. They are really good. I love how Zyx uses animated scenes which is total win if you ask me.

I like Zyx but the game Fortuna I really want Fortuna from them has been Fortuna shot down numerous times it’s been requested. ; ;

There’s definitely lots of other games with animated scenes, but I can’t really remember any others being translated by PP or GC with them in it. Though I haven’t played every game yet, so I don’t know.

How rude of you - going simply back on topic while others here are busy singing their praises regarding ZyX! :stuck_out_tongue:

But since we are at it, I may as well throw in here that among the games that have been localized to the english language, some of C’s-games have animated sequences - only with the small difference that they usually weren’t used for the sex-scenes, but for advancing the plot.

Striking examples are:
[list]
[] Desire[/]
[] EVE Burst Error[/]
[] ADAM - the double factor[/][/list]

There were some older game with animated scenes too, IMMORAL STUDY 1 & 2.

As for japanese games with animated scenes, nowadays there are more and more of them. Even famous companies who never made any at first are giving a try - like for instance ELF. Let’s hope G-Col or Peapri decide to translate some of them, besides from Zyx.