1000th Post Party!

I’ve finally reached my 1000th post. (Check my profile if you don’t belive me) So I’m throwing a virtual Party and you’re all invited! To Keep it on topic, bring your favorite Bishojo Game and / or Anime!

I’m bringing: Dragon Knight : Wheel of Time (Anime) and Fortuna (Bishojo Game)

Yay! Congrats!

But now to pick what I bring with me… let’s see…

Hmmmmm! I can’t decide, so I close my eyes and pick them at random. Hmmmm… What’s this?

“Oshiete oniichan sensei” (game) and “M.D. Geist” (anime)?
Aaaargh! Tough luck!

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 08-28-2003).]

Congratulation!!
Now, you lost your newbie status!!!
As for what to bring… Errrr…
What about Toraha DVD, games (of course ) and… errrrr… Toraha DVDs, anime?
I even brought some CDs to listen to!!! Taken at random.
looks
All the Toraha CDs!!! What a coincidence!

[This message has been edited by olf_le_fol (edited 08-28-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
Congratulation!!
Now, you lost your newbie status!!!!
As for what to bring... Errrr....
What about Toraha DVD, games (of course :)) and... errrrr.... Toraha DVDs, anime?
I even brought some CDs to listen to!!! Taken at random.
*looks*
All the Toraha CDs!!! What a coincidence! :D

[This message has been edited by olf_le_fol (edited 08-28-2003).]

......... (T_T)

Well, if olf_le_fol-san can pick "at random" so much Toraha, i will pick "at random" all the Dokyuusei/Kakyuusei series... animes and games, too!!

Well, let's party! Congrats, Doug-sama!!

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
......... (T_T)

Well, if olf_le_fol-san can pick "at random" so much Toraha, i will pick "at random" all the Dokyuusei/Kakyuusei series... animes and games, too!!

You mean all the Doukyuusei and Kakyuusei LD boxes?! Wow! You're strong! *wouldn't even lend them because they're so heavy*

Congratulations!!!

Heh, you should take a screen print to remember this occassion! Hmm, I think I’ll bring To Heart as my game, because frankly, I’m tired of trying to plod through it with my translation skills, I need help! As for anime, er… picks at randomColorful? Shesh, as if all the panties in Najica wasn’t enough…

Congratulation!!!

1000 for normal status? hell I better start posting more. lol

Yay! another one hits the 1000 mark! congrats!

I’m bringing Eve: Burst Error and True Love for my games (and yes, I have a legal original copy of True Love too…BWAHAHAHAHA)

as for anime, I’ll bring my favorite anime series of all time…Saber Marionette J!!! Tiger is my favorite character from that series!

quote:
You mean all the Doukyuusei and Kakyuusei LD boxes?! Wow! You’re strong! wouldn’t even lend them because they’re so heavy

Huh… Heavy?!

That’s rig… :eek

KABROOOOOMMMMMMM!!!
…‘heeeeeeeeeelp’…

glances over
Maybe one of us should dig him out of there…

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
1000 for normal status? hell I better start posting more. lol

Hmm, I don’t know if “normal” is the right word. Very few things here ever relate to “normal”…

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
*glances over*
Maybe one of us should dig him out of there...

How about we sell that stuff on him via ebay until he can move on his own again? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Hmm, I don't know if "normal" is the right word. Very few things here ever relate to "normal"... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Perhaps we should rephrase that with regular or normal for one of our regulars.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
How about we sell that stuff on him via ebay until he can move on his own again?

S-Sell... all my precious stuff? NEVEEEERRR...
OTAKU-POWER, CHARGE UP!! LEVEL MAXIMUM!! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/mad.gif[/img]

*Rises from earth*

Hey, guys. This is a party, right? So we need girls. What bishojo girl you will take to the party?
I think i will take Minamizato Ai from Kakyuusei TV serie/game... and Iijima Miyuki too, and... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/img]

quote:
I think i will take Minamizato Ai from Kakyuusei TV serie/game... and Iijima Miyuki too, and... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/img]

That will be a tough one for you, as Miyuki is Kagami's pick!

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
"M.D. Geist" (anime)?
Aaaargh! Tough luck!

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 08-28-2003).]

MY EYES!

quote:
Hey, guys. This is a party, right? So we need girls. What bishojo girl you will take to the party?

Well, if she weren't bodyless right now, I would bring with me Aerith Gainsborough. At least, her powers of healing should come in handy for the hangovers...

But because it can't be helped, I'll probably ask Ryoko(Tenchi Muyo) to fill in for her...
(Hey, that should be fun if she starts putting on a show with the lesbian strippers...)

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 08-29-2003).]

I’ll bring Madoka Ayukawa. Just keep her away from the alcohol.

quote:
Congratulation!!
Now, you lost your newbie status!!!!

Great... only some 700 more posts to go before I stop being a newbee... and to think, I signed on about 3 years ago...

Anyway... bishoujo girls eh?

First, I'd have to bring Tina (from Desire)... though with me currently reading / watching Chobits, Chi would be a lot of fun too.

Hmm, bringing an anime (girl) and a b-game (girl), eh? Well, in the b-game case, I’ll bring Sophia from Deep Fantasy to the party, and in the case of anime… … Hmm, I think I’ll settle for Shampoo from Ranma ¬Ω, so that she can settle any brawls that results because of too much drinking :3.

quote:
Originally posted by fxho:
That will be a tough one for you, as Miyuki is Kagami's pick!
As long as Miko-chan is left for me... ^_-

Anyway, only ONE girl?!?!
*can't choose*