2013 Licensing Wishlists

Their upcoming Renai game is proof

also clear kind of sounds like wind in that regard. except wind actually had a pretty good final route~

I laughed pretty hard :frowning:

I think it could be pretty good actually!

Anyway in terms of mainline titles certainly it can be argued Nitro+ have not made a bad game. At worst they’ve made a couple of mediocre games like Tenshi no Nichou Kenjuu: Angelos Armas and Axanael - but none of them are actually bad. They’ve got an astonishingly consistent track record.

Updated list:

2nd love
11eyes
Akasen Gairo
Ashita Deatta Shoujo
Ayakashi
Binku no Kaori
Bittersweet Fools
Doko e Iku no, Ano Hi
Draculius
ef(A release that’s actually advertised…)
Haru no Ashioto
Infantaria
Jisatsu no Tame no 101 no Houhou
Marginal Skip
Moekan
Mystereet
Natsuzora no Perseus(Handled by JAST)
Nekonade series
Nijuuei
Oretsuba
Pandora no Ume
Shizuku
Shion
Snow
Sorechiru
Suika(competent translations pls)
Teninai
Tousui Kitan
Tsui no Sora
White Album
White Album 2
Yamibou
Yuki no Tokeru koro ni(Didn’t know about this until a week ago)

Nice to see the site up again :slight_smile: , about my wishlist:

Doutei na Joshi-tachi to Boku
Anything from Black Rainbow
Kansen and sequels
Anything from Studio Jaren
Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no
Anything from Ninetail
Maikuro

In addition:

Todoroke Seiki no Daihatsumei
Zettai Zecchou ? Seiki no Daihatsumei!!

(I do know Softhouse Seal games are released by Mangagamer, but I’m posting the links here too because this couple of games deserves more popularity :wink: )

Another one I forgot:
Ouka

It was. By Hirameki. The story I heard was ‘we had an appointment with them to discuss licensing all the rest, and we got there and they’d closed abruptly.’ So we only got Ever 17.

I should play more routes of that game. I got Sora’s, then put it down for awhile and never picked it back up.

Not going to happen considering how popular the non-h stuff is but:

-Fate / Stay Night
-Fate / hollow ataraxia

Having passed on Ever17 the first time around due to, er, just not knowing what it was about, I’d LOVE to see Aksys [or Jast!] pick it up for retranslation since Zero Escape became a big hit. Just slap “From the maker of 999!” on it and I’m sure that audience would flock to it with open arms. I’d like to see the remake picked up, but realistically, that’s…really not the best platform for release, now is it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anywho. My wishes are few: Anything Innocent Grey, and for a lighter and fluffier side, anything Alcot. [Real Imouto and President’s fandisc would be super!!]

I’d also REALLY like to see the otome game licensing [StaSky] move forwards a bit.

That reminds me, I also wish that JAST could make a deal with Propeller.

It’s not talked about as much, but Shinigami no Seppun is another really great Alcot title. Really well written (same writer as Real Imouto, Orgole, who is sadly retired now) and great presentation, characters, story etc.

Their current latest title also looks quite good but since I haven’t played it yet, will have to reserve judgment.

But the remake looks like shit…

Yeah, I have to agree with fujifruit there. Replacing 2D sprites with 3D models is almost never going to be an improvement unless the original graphics were that bad- and Ever17’s weren’t. Ever17’s models aren’t even the best I’ve seen in terms of 3D eroge artwork- they have this sort of uncanny valley effect, particularly with the eyes. Furthermore, the models look DIFFERENT to the original characters- but the CGs are the same as the original so the models look out of place compared to everything else.

It is a pity though because the new content looks neat, the remixed BGM is nice etc.

I was more in it for the new content, and could just bear with the models. To be fair though, given the remake’s platform and such I’d assume we’d sooner get the PC one if it was even reissued/re-licensed at all.

Anywho, yeah, ANYTHING Alcot would be good. It’s a shame the writer’s retired-I didn’t know that. Bummer day.

What are people’s recommendations for yuri games, trap games, and adult otome games?

We’re looking at the President fandisc and other Alcot games. We should have some news on this front soon.

Yuri games: Sono Hanibira series, Atlach-Nacha, Noel, Knot ~Kizuna no Mahou~, Re-leaf
Trap games: As long as it has a good story like Otoboku.How about Ruitomo,Himitsu Otome, or Nanapuri? Could also snap up Koitate’s fanlation
Adult otome games: PersonA, Hoshi no Oujo series

BTW, you guys talked any with Propeller or Pulltop?

Sweet, hopefully it’s good news.

Trap nukige: Josou Sanmyaku, Ototama~ Boku-tachi Girls Band Desu~, uhh…
Trap story: Ruitomo(Apparently the letter is unpossible to translate), Tenshi no Hane wo Fumanaide, Draculius(Kinda?)

Yuri: Yamibou(Not really yuri), Sapphism no Gensou, and Okujou no Yurirei-san.

Edit: Black Cyc also has a few trap centered games.

Edit2: I’m convinced that the only decent otome game would probably be the one from one of the former Alice-Soft writers.

I’m going to add ??? to the list of trap games, although it’s a Navel title and probably more MangaGamer’s turf. It’s pretty good though.

In terms of otome games, I guess Artemis Blue, although YMMV on whether you consider that to be an otome game or not. In terms of proper otome games, Tokihako is almost definitely the best but it’s old, doujin and voiceless. Otherwise ??? is okay and there’s a few others that look alright.

Yuri games-- there’s still not much. Okujou no Yurirei-san is probably the only one that seems to have received a strong critical reception but it’s unusual and low budget, has partial voicing etc. The Hanabira games could potentially be quite popular so I’d recommend them on that basis at least- there’s a lot of them, too.

My earlier post already had my trap and adult otome desires. :slight_smile:

Seriously, PersonA. Girls who have never gone anywhere near this sort of thing are likely to melt at the idea of SEX WITH THE PHANTOM.
Koezaru seems to have better writing overall but isn��t as easy a sell to newbies.

Sadly I really don’t know much about adult yuri games. I have heard of Okujou no Yurirei-san and the dedicated yuri fans would definitely buy it, but does it have mainstream appeal? /u/ is excited about Seisai no Resonance but that’s not even out yet. Sapphism no Gensou is really too old. Tsuki to Mori to Anata to Watashi looks cute as a button but I know nothing about it other than cute art, it might be only five minutes long for all I can tell. (I’d still instantly buy it for $20 if it were in English though, I’m easy.)

Fiction is never too old :frowning: