21:52 (Nandemonai) shutthehellupLamuness

gimme chocolate and i shall speak

rereads thread Ah, probably 2 years, judging from your earlier revelations. No chocolate for you.

Damn that’s a long time though…were you communicating back and forth by snail mail or something?

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 02-15-2005).]

no it just means i have been bugging peapri to go after this company for 2 years but never did (busy)

Too busy to try and secure a plausible licensing deal with a new, higher profile game developer?

actually, it can happen…
i believe working in such a company ain’t easy job and u have ma1nny duties that are first than 'searching and getting agreements with different companies’
That’s what i think though

------------------
“The reason we think the flowers on the precipice are beautiful, is because we are standing on the precipice as well.
Do not fear, because we are like the flowers,

We did not step off.”

[This message has been edited by The Unholy Avenger (edited 02-15-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Well I know the demo is safe, but Lamuness does talk a-bit. It also was hard to get him shut up in BS from the staff room. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

PS. Is there any hope for this board to quote the replies correct?

sorry for the necromancy on this post but, does Lamuness apears in the Staff room in Brave Soul!?...
tell me so and i'll install it again and see it myself, that must be quite funny and, maybe, the only example of Lamuness voice we may ever have [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

------------------
"The reason we think the flowers on the precipice are beautiful, is because we are standing on the precipice as well.

We did not step off."

quote:
Originally posted by The Unholy Avenger:
sorry for the necromancy on this post but, does Lamuness apears in the Staff room in Brave Soul!?...
tell me so and i'll install it again and see it myself, that must be quite funny and, maybe, the only example of Lamuness voice we may ever have [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry to burst your bubble...but if he's in the staff room he doesn't actually talk with, you know, a voice. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] It's just written dialogue, my friend. What I'd like to know is what character he "wrote" for...

if you know me well enough you will know instantly which one i am ← staff room

Well I didn’t know you at all when I last played it. I suppose curiosity might make me dig the game up and try to figure it out…I’m not feeling particularly motivated right now, though.

Someone please give Lamuness some chocolate!!!

Don’t look at me though, my school just started so I have to buy those expensive textbooks and have no money to buy any chocolates >_<

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:

as for which company, i cannot say at this time. but personally i think this company has a better profile than the companies we have worked with, and i am sure some of you guys will jump with joy when you hear which company it is (when we announce it officially).

but anyhow, that's all i can say at the moment, so for the meantime be patient coz much better games may be coming your way, to paraphrase what is being said in the sakigake thread.

Thank you very much!!
However, I've still an important and legitimate question for you.
What type of erogames this mysterious software house produces exactly? Dark games or (Chocolat-savoured?) lighter stuff?
And usual click-and-read games, or different fare (RPG, strategy, etc.)? What we can hope for?

[This message has been edited by Baldo (edited 02-16-2005).]

i cant believe u dont like Oh my goddess…
i still wish for a woman to be just 75% of what she is… (Damn u Keichi, u sucker!)

------------------
“The reason we think the flowers on the precipice are beautiful, is because we are standing on the precipice as well.

We did not step off.”

for the most part the games by this company are on the lighter side. that’s all i can say for now

Thanks for sharing Lamuness! This is great news, regardless of who the company is. We will have greater variety and hopefully this can be an encouragement for other companies to bring over their games for translation. With the potential for more games available, has there been any thought to letting people vote on what games they would like to see translated from said companies?

usually it’s decided by errr…yours truly, or at least recommend. generally we will try to take most of the newer games they have as they are available; just look at crowd for example.

i dont think for this company i will let any voting to happen (you will see why when we officially announce it). on the objective side however, unlike gc we dont have 100% control on what games we get; it’s partly up to the japanese company if they are willing give us licenses for particular titles

quote:
Originally posted by The Unholy Avenger:
i cant believe u dont like Oh my goddess...
i still wish for a woman to be just 75% of what she is... (Damn u Keichi, u sucker!)

I don't like AMG either. I found it rather boring and uninteresting.

quote:
usually it's decided by errr....yours truly, or at least recommend. generally we will try to take most of the newer games they have as they are available; just look at crowd for example.

So YOU'RE the one responsible for the blight on humanity known as X-change. Do you have any preference in wood? A favorite color of blindfold, perhaps? How would you like your flesh? Lightly charred or extra crispy?

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 02-17-2005).]

ZOMG NEW COMPANY!!!

Higher profile, huh…
Well, Navel’s out since they weren’t really aroud 2 years ago… :confused:

And light-side games…

If anything, I’ll just be happy if they’re good games. :>

Yay, Lamuness! You live up to the heroic legacy of your namesake! :stuck_out_tongue:

[This message has been edited by Dark Lord Zenigame (edited 02-16-2005).]

well i am not responsible for deciding on ANYTHING until i start working with peapri (which is like a couple of years ago). the xc series are not decided by me actually

and recommend is a better word since i am not the boss but they do take my advice seriously

quote:
well i am not responsible for deciding on ANYTHING until i start working with peapri (which is like a couple of years ago). the xc series are not decided by me actually

and recommend is a better word since i am not the boss but they do take my advice seriously

So, we must assume that u are the 'expert' on Bgames from the company? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Well, let me tell u something, in my case, the formula you are giving us is 'WAY BETTER QUALITY GAMES' + 'LIGHT PLOT GAMES' = 'ME ALMOST ALWAYS PRE-ORDERING!' [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

GOOD LUCK Lamuness!

------------------
"The reason we think the flowers on the precipice are beautiful, is because we are standing on the precipice as well.

We did not step off."