Anime

.<’

I mean TV series. Dokuro-chan first season was good as silly. It was not great for young viewers.

I like Anime because 90 % have resolution and an ending. (Even if the ending is the suck. Yes I’m looking at you, Trinity Blood) That’s what turned me off to shows that do the “Endless Quest” Scenario. (i.e. Pirates of Dark Water, Skysurfer Strike Force etc.) I like resolution. I mean what’s the use of watching a show knowing that the creators are so uncaring that they won’t give the viewers the satisfaction of an ending. (Dungeons and Dragons is the exception because an ending / resolution episode was written and bought, but never produced. I loved that show)

Then what about Higurashi?
Its an endless cycle of beginings and ends, builds up, BAMM last episode, in the last seconds we see somthing that makes us go “holy crap”, than they anounce a third season. And its win, pure Epic Win.

lol Probably but I’ve never seen Higurashi, so I can’t comment on that.

If you dont want to miss something epic then download it now.

The death scene with Mariko & Kurama I had to pause it I was so sad and I cried for that a lot.

I’ve been getting choked up a bit watching and reading Fullmetal Alchemist. Godspeed, Elric brothers!

Higurashi is pure win (and it’s based on a visual novel).

Almost all the recent animes are based on eroge/visual novel now (kimi aru, myself yourself, kimikiss, clannad, true tears (probably), H2O, Kimi ga nozomu eien (oav), Da Capo II, …) and if not, a visual novel will be made based on the anime (spice and wolf,…)

Do not forget about They Are My Noble Masters. =P

It’s kimi aru, alias Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de :slight_smile:

I really love this anime.
It’s so funny to see how Shinra tease this poor Miyu.

That Series is so crazy :smiley: Cant wait till the next episode comes out :slight_smile: The amount of Fan Service is very nice too :mrgreen:

Because it’s a cheap source to mine. The storyline is already done. Some rewriting is usually done, but far less than you’d need for a new script. Of course some of those based on eroge are entirely different, like Popotan.

Higurashi is receiving a region 1 DVD release from Geneon, details of which can be found here:

http://www.whentheycry.com/

Let’s try to avoid encouraging downloads of licensed property in the future. Thanks~

I didn’t know what japanese title for They Are My Noble Masters until you did mention it. I mean le nuage. >.>

True Tears is confirmed to be visual novel. It is really good. Bandai is confimred that it will release True Tears to America. Also Shuffle! (Funimation).

Hmmm… so you have news that Geneon is still alive?

I would love to hear that, because they also got the license and announced the release for another anime that I would really like: Zero no Tsukaima! They even already set the english title: “Familiar of Zero”
After I heard those news/rumours about their downfall, I almost gave up on that… :oops:

I don’t know anything special in this regard, but as long as the discs are legitimately available for purchase I think it’s better to buy them then the alternative, regardless of Geneon’s status. The industry needs every penny we can give it these days. ;_;

Anyone of you looking Rosario+Vampire? I really love it, Moka is sooo cute

Agreed - particulary if I take into account that ADV seems to be an danger too. And while I have so far perhaps 2 or 3 series that were made by Geneon, most of my anime-shelf is occupied by Boxes from ADV…

However, that won’t make me buy “Higurashi”, because I am not interested in it this one in the first place…

Sorry about that.

Yeah, but the manga is far more intersting (i have the 8 first tomes in french).
At least there are not so many “panty shot” in the manga. It’s not that I’m against panty shot, but when you see only that… damned we don’t need another Ikkitousen.

I don’t want to spoil, but it seems we have to wait for the 2nd season to get to the good part of the story :slight_smile: