Anime

Fansubbing was originally low-impact; for various reasons, it is now very high-impact. Unlicensed properties got exposure, it created new anime fans, and it was inherently self-limiting. Now the Internet has changed everything. DVD sales have apparently halved in a year.

They’re going to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs, all the while blaming everyone else for being greedy. (I should emphasise I refer only to people like AnimeJunkies, who told off the cofinancers of Ninja Scroll TV when asked – asked! – to stop subbing it. The kind of people who claim anime companies are greedy bloodsuckers while they just take whatever they want and at the same time say ‘well maybe the creators should open up a donations page’.)

You’re evil :cry:

Geneon is still around, but will no longer be distributing in stores beyond what is already in stock.

I watched Rosario+Vampire anime. It was so good. I forgot to read manga yet except I read season 2 manga. I will read season 1 manga soon. >.>

The catgirl fan didn’t know about it until I told him thought my T-Mobile Sidekick 3 and AIM. He will check out it later. I plan to make Shizuka avatar and tag for him because he requires catgirl avatar and tag often. :oops:

Aww…
I just started wathing the Fate/Stay Night anime, but it feels wierd after the game… like its out of place…
What should I do? Leave it or force it in hope that the feeling will go away?

Edit: I figured it out: its not epic enough… crap…

Might be a bit off topic but what the hell were discussing Anime, how horrendously off topic can it get?

I was wondering what sort of opinions I would get on Ranma 1/2.Comparing would anyone agree If I were to state Rumiko dropped the ball with Inuyasha? I used to have every single episode on my computer so just wondering…

If you want to know what best Rumiko’s manga. My answer is Maison Ikkoku. Because Maison Ikkoku story was pretty good and having great ending.

I did not watch Fate/Stay Night anime yet. Most video game creators did not involve with any anime that anime team created its own story than video game story.

Tsukihime… I rage…

I am waiting for ONE, and only ONE anime to get another season - NO OTHER than Ah ! My Goddess ! But so far, they only gave us Tatakau Tsubasa -Fighting Wings- … You know the rest.
I will NUKE for a third season.

I fucking pissed myself in happiness!

"
OVA
A pre-announcement was made in Kadokawa Shoten’s Comptiq magazine that an original video animation project will be produced for Lucky Star. The June 2008 issue of Comptiq to go on sale on May 10, 2008 reported that the OVA is due out in summer 2008.
"