Animes that are Worthy and Not of a next season...

Simple put… What anime series…be it kid-Safe, moe series or hentai ones… Should have or is worthy for another season in your opinions… And which ones are not worthy enough to be continued…?

…We pause for a reply… :arrow:

Gunslinger Girl is not worth of a new season. The new anime sucks hard. They did the exact opposite for everything done right in the first incarnation.

Rozen Maiden needs a third season… moar Desu and Boku please!

Spice & wold definitively needs a season 2.

Rosario + Vampire should rest in peace.

Spice & wold definitively needs a season 2.

Rosario + Vampire should rest in peace.

Still waiting for a third season for Ah! My Goddess ! and (unfortunately, due to infection by Haruhiism) <<season 2. And then some.

If they give Bo-bo-bo another season, i’d deploy several thermonuclear fusion warheads on them and top the icing with some napalm artillery. (dislike it a lot - makes no sense at all, too n00bifying.)

bobobobobobo airs on tv here and i tried to watch it.
60 sec later my brain exploded.

Would definitely like to see a 3rd Season of AMG, there’s quite a big discussion about it here.

http://www.goddess-project.net/board/in … topic=3090

Shhh! That show needs to fall off the face of the earth and never be spoken of again.

Fate/Stay Night - been enough…

Berserk - this one ended at such a bad time…it’s like they litterly ran out of a budget…

Naruto - because they put to many shoddy fillers. Fillers aren’t the problem, that’s inevitable for an anime like that. It’s the shoddiness of them.

Hunter x Hunter - Maybe it might inspire Togashi to finish a couple volumes in a row.

xxxHOLiC - this series was just starting to get to the interesting parts…

Ghost Hunt - Ditto above

Mushi-shi - This anime really could go on for a while. It’s good animation, good storyline and only 1 major reoccurring and 1 minor semi-reoccurring character. But that’s probably my bias for Japanese occultict stories and such showing through.

Hayate no Gotoku - They really shouldn’t have tried to wrap this up this season…at least from what i read they were going to wrap it up. Of course it could be they are wrapping it up and the manga continues…

Pokemon is an anime series that needs to die. Seriously. Been there, done that. New episodes are just a rehash of old episodes, with a new girl as the secondary character (Misty, May, Dawn) and some random new Pokemon not seen before. By this time, with all the “training” he’s done, Ash should be a God of Pokemon. Plus Ash has been surrounded by hawt girls who he’s saved time and time again (Misty, May, Dawn) - yet he never tries to make a move on them; nor do they try to make a move for him. The boy needs help, cause I think he likes Pokemon a bit too much. He’d rather have Pikachu learn how to do Thunderbolt, than have May learn how to do 69. :expressionless: Plus the dude isn’t 10 years old anymore… he’s got to be in his early teens by now.

More::::::> Lucky Star, Haruhi, Rozen Maiden, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster Princess, Hare+Guu :D, Nerima Daikon Brothers (do you people remember that?)

Less::::::>Pokecrap, Digicrap, Naruto (became a slut).

Good stuff die young…

The only bad thing about Berserk is that even with all the extra material they have now they would still catch up to Mr. Slowpants Miura. That guy takes his sweet time making sure the art is perfect before he’ll release anything. So we get, maybe, 10 or 12 chapters a year now? I don’t want to see a Berserk anime go off into filler and make the ending shit like all the other animes that finish before the original manga counterpart. So I’ll say yes to another season, but only once Miura finishes, in about 20 years or so.

This is VERY frequent, and not only in the manga world:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Against_the_Chtorr

“Still awaiting since 1993”

This Comment made me laugh so hard, I was seriously glad I wasn’t Drinking anything at the time lol.

At least it isn’t like Togashi. I think he did not even a volume’s worth of chapters last time and didn’t even finish a single fight. He went on hiatus just before all the fights really began.

A damn shame things end up turning out like that. A damn shame, for sure.

Lol, I’m still amazed by the fact you know so much about pokemon. I remember the ginger girl, but it seems there are two other after that.
My advice : stop watching pokemon if you only hope to see a H-scene in it :smiley: (except from some Ash X Onyx… but even for that I’m sure there are doujinshi somewhere… remember the rule 34).

I second the calls for more Mushishi and AMG 3rd season. More Elfen Lied? Bring it on.
I’d love to see more Haibane Renmei too.

I’d want more Black Lagoon, but first, I’d like to see Geneon license the Second Barrage to someone so that they can do/finish the R1 localization. AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! Just thinking about this annoys the crap outta me. :x

The whole Gunslinger Girl thing’s sad. It was an anime series that was worthy of a second season, until it got one. Now, it’s not worthy of any more anything. :frowning: What a terrible shame.

Definitely Berserk. I’d like to see several more seasons of Berserk as soon as there is enough Manga material out. It would be wonderful if we could still get the same actors to voice them again, another new Susumu Hirasawa song… [or even Forces II works… lol]
Even if it’s not good as the manga, Berserk is still one of those great anime series.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQmOSpSM3T0 - Berserk MAD “Kaji Wo Tore”

Banner of the Stars IV would be worth checking out if they released it…

A new Ghost in the Shell series after Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig would be great.

A new Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok could get interesting…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQufASjO4X8 - Mythical detective loki 3rd season Promo (Fan-made)

Haruhi Suzumiya season 2 should be fun I hope.

They have enough for at least 1 season. Maybe 2.