Any rumors on GC's next release?

Has anyone heard any rumors on what G-collections next release might be?

It was suppose to be Slave Pagent I think but they have not updated with that yet so honestly I am not sure if that is still the next one or not the next one.

I think I’m just being paranoid, but it does feel uneasy that they have not been responding in the forums nor have they been updating the site news.

The last time such a thing happened was in Hobibox - we all know what transpired after that. :confused:

Didn’t they do this before though? There was a gap of time that there was nothing listed as next release but eventually a game was listed I think it was Heart de Roommate.

However, this does seem much longer then usual and it is becoming worrisome that they have not updated anything, and now they are not answering the forums? But why drop it, I am guessing they had it ready to be worked on or were working on it, Slave Pagent and if it held to what they use to do it would be out sometime next month I think, so they would have to be mostly done right?

Something is not right, but I think it is too early to fear the wrost possible scenario. I think they just have a problem Slave Pagent for some reason and are not responding because they do not know the game that will be next and it might still be Slave Pagent or then again it might be another game entirely.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-25-2004).]

I’ve gav them a piracy alert a few days ago and they responded the next day. I just hope they keep the games coming. Hopefully a few less hard core titles.

I think what happened to Slave Pageant was a typo; someone deleted the wrong entry.

Past that, who knows?

They did that before I remember they had the wrong game listed, the game just released as already being out, but by this time they also corrected that error.

It seems they are not gone yet but something still just feels wrong, like that game was lost or something.

Well, I guess that answers my question

And for the people too lazy to go to the G-Collection’s site to take a look at other stuff:

OUR UPCOMING TITLES!!!
We will be releasing
"Slave Pageant" by Ignition
"Come See Me Tonight 2" by Sekilala
"Idols Galore!" by Sekilala
Get ready for these new and exciting titles!!

Yah! Come See Me Tonight 2! Now with 90% less vegetable chopping simulation!

o_O!

Wow, G-Collections actually came here to answer our question! Unbelievable…
Cool!

quote:

LOL!

Hmm, sounds good, Im not sure I am a fan of the companies,but I’ll take anything.

Awesome Come See Me Tonight 2 someone earlier was talking about that game with the shrine maidens and all, I am very glad they are bringing that one over soon. Is that a different company making the second game though?

That is cool that G-Collections came here to answer the quesiton, and when did they update the site?

Okay does anyone know what Idols Galore is about?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-26-2004).]

Yay official announcement that they aren’t dead You guys had me worried there for a moment Well can’t wait for more games to come out eventhough I still haven’t finished Horney bunny 2 or jewel knights yet

I have about 500 bucks worth of b-games to buy sitll lol. I haven\t worked in 2 weeks, but as soon as I finish up finals next week, im gonna go for some 7 day paychecks =D

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
I have about 500 bucks worth of b-games to buy sitll lol. I haven\\t worked in 2 weeks, but as soon as I finish up finals next week, im gonna go for some 7 day paychecks =D

I know how you feel, from those not out I am looking forward too Gibo, Little My Maid (even more so after the demo), Come See Me Tonight 2. perhaps Slave Pagent would still like to know more about that game first, and know nothing about Idols Galore.

quote:
Originally posted by Vaga42Bond:

...But I liked pretending to wield big knives.

... why is everyone backing away from me?

The’re not, the’re running torards THE MOST EXTREME CHALLENGE!

hehehehe

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
and know nothing about Idols Galore.

Hmm, I tried looking through the babelfish translation of the page but I think I hurt myself. (It's been awhile since I've been to the Sekilala page. I'm liking some of those images... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] )

What’s the link for the page you found about it in Japanese?

I tried finding something but with all of it coming up in a rather bad translation I could not even find a site with CG images. I did find one for Come See Me Tonight 2 with a fair amount of CG, but I cannot find anything for Idoles Galore.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-27-2004).]

Finding the corresponding home page for Idols Galore requires a bit of guesswork for a non-Japanese speaker like myself, but I did locate a Sekilala product page, and one of them at least includes the word “Idol” in the title. Perhaps this is the game GC intends to release? Here’s a movie download link.

[This message has been edited by perigee (edited 05-27-2004).]