Anyone notice something odd in the Yin Yang ad?

I’m aware of that. In fact, I even said more or less the same thing.

I was originally responding to a post where someone said “can you think of a more scientific/realistic way than this”? My point was simple – no, I can’t do better, because it’s scientifically impossible.

If it were possible, I cannot see it happening at an accelerated rate. At the very most it would advance about as fast at it takes to heal injuries. The old cells would have to die and be replaced by new ones. Alternatively, I can see your body suffering an enormous immune system reaction, where your immune system attacks the parts that “should not be” and you regrow what should. I can imagine that this would be painful and involve lots of swelling. ouch.

It is a common response to an argument from personal conviction.

Fair enough claim, which is why I made a post on 11/26 trying to explain wny I held this conviction. I had thought ‘organogenesis’ would lead directly to tons of references explaining my basic point (organs are not ever created after someone gets past the embryonic stage). Apparently not. I’ve got to go to bed now, or I’d keep looking.

hmm, did you guys just site the same exact article under two different names for opposite sides of an argument?

I think he did. But I know what he meant.

Yeah; still thought it was funny.