best bishoujo-dating-sim game?

lest go back to the topic discussion

im trying now

Tsukihime and Cross Channel and ever 17 i have to say the story is outstanding

speaking of tsukihime i can’t wait for the remake next year

oh there will be a remake? has been officialy announced? is yes link please :slight_smile:

I highly recamend Ever 17, Cross Channel is on my wish list

hmm

ended tsukihime good game the cg scene are a bit old (i mean not drawn well) but the story is good

can some one explain a litte of cross channel? thanks

It’s impossible to explain it without spoilers - at least that’s what everyone else says. I just started playing it and it’s hilarious. (and supposed to be depressing later on) If you want a plot summary (MAJOR SPOILERS), google it.

Did you complete all of the routes in Tsukihime? If you didn’t you should!

Do not check Wikipedia, do not google for information. Just play it, unless you want to get game’s first twists spoiled for you.

understod thanks anyway

i have finished ever17
well lest see what to say a very good game the story is very long

im going to try cross channel i see that is one of the most rated game

any one hear some news about some upcoming release?

Soul Link is supposed to be released by Mangagamer tomorrow. It was developed by Navel, the same company behind Shuffle!.

oh great

hmm are you sure? there is nothing on the site i dont see any upcoming title on the news

my last post said it got pushed back to end of dec

Mangagamer’s secret police have completely erased all mention of the game from their site.

Actually, there was never any information on their website about the game to begin with. We’re operating on a single post from a Mangagamer insider on the Mangagamer “official” forums. With nothing else to go on, even the news media is writing their articles citing this single post as an official source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 … capo-games

Source post: http://mangagamer.site11.com/viewtopic. … t=11#p4106

I received a newsletter from mangagamer telling SL would be out for the end of the month.

me too

emm but look on the on the game note

Note:
Due to uncontrollable issues, a part of the CGs in the original work could not be included.

what he mean about a part of cg… i wont any bad surprise lol

That’s…concerning. I’m not getting the game til that’s clarified.

can some one explain me something about ever17

ill explain what i have done for now

SPOILER WARNING

[spoiler]i have end Tsugumi path what he call good end (look the immage)

http://img29.imageshack.us/i/79490785.png/

Takeshi get out of the submarine for save Tsugumi if this is called good end? this is sad… why the protagonist have to die :confused:

but what i find strager well better if i copy and paste there

All the events of 2034 are staged to trick Blick Winkel out of hiding and into helping rescue Takeshi and Coco, who died in 2017. Yubiseiharukana talks to Blick Winkel, and explains that Blick Winkel told her to do it so that Takeshi and Coco can be saved. Blick Winkel travels back to 2017, and with the aid of Hokuto sharing its perspective, arouses Takeshi on the seafloor and forces him to swim to IBF. Once inside, he finds Coco and injects her with Tsugumi’s antibodies, as she had not received the treatment before. Able to see time as a perspective, Blick Winkel warns Yubiseiharukana in 2017 not to save Takeshi or Coco right away, as that would create a grandfather paradox, in which the events of 2034 that caused Blick Winkel’s appearance would have never happened. In response, Blick Winkel has Takeshi and Coco enter cryogenic suspension in the IBF facility. Back in 2034, he informs everyone that Coco and Takeshi are still resting in suspension in IBF. By jumping the time gap Blick Winkel manipulates the events in order to save everyone in 2034, including Sora, who now inhabits a robotic body along with her memories. Also, due to an information leak by Yubiseiharukana, Leiblich Pharmaceutical is exposed for being behind the Tief Blau outbreak of 2017, meaning the cast is now free from its clutches.

can some one confirm that he is saying that Takeshi is’t dead i see that befor the credit there was a small movie that show that there was still someone one (alive) in the facilty

but Takeshi is not supposed to be (dead) because he get out from the submarine at 200 and more feet?[/spoiler]

quote :slight_smile:

As long as I can remember, Takeshi dies in Tsugumi’s good ending. The only survivor was Coco

BTW, a great VN I’ll recommend to everyone here is Sharin no Kuni. It makes me think of Cross Channel because the main character is almost the same in the two VN.

My favorite girl : Touka. In her path you see how much of a tsundere she is. I almost had a heart attack when I saw her deredere side.