best bishoujo-dating-sim game?

Agarest Senki, a PS3 Japanese bishoujo-style RPG, was released in Europe in English by Ghostlight a little over a week ago. As the PS3 is region-free, the game can be imported, with the price around $60-$70. Aksys is independently working on a US release which they claim will be improved somehow from the European release, but have not announced any details at this point. Aksys previously announced that their release would be available as a digital download only.

well hope they will rly release it on november

but wait better wait for the traslation from mangagamer or take it now and download a fun traslation?

You seem to be confused. The list of games with fan translations and the list of games with official localizations are each small, and generally non-overlapping. Soul Link does not currently have a fan translation available. Maybe you’re thinking of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

I’m not going to accept that as confirmation until all work has finished on the game (since at that point, any estimate on the release date would be more accurate), which I don’t believe to be the case based on what I’ve last heard (although that was a bit back). Considering MangaGamer’s track record on release dates, it would be better for people to simply not consider a game to have a confirmed release date until the game is either released or is at least on their website.

yea i see but some one here did not explain well (not you :slight_smile: )
hmm well what game is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ? some one who have alteredy played it can tell me a little? thanks

Where is my Katana? I should probably slice your head off for that :evil: :lol:
Actually Crescendo and Kana are the two best games available at gcollections.

Sengoku rance is pretty nice. I got to play the japanese version a bit, and it seemed fun. Can’t wait for the translation to be complete.

Uh the translation of Sengoku Rance has been comeplete for a while now. The group’s already moving onto a new project, some game called Majikoi, anyone here ever heard of it?

I think the answer would be ‘yes’

Higurashi isn’t as much of a game as other stuff people have mentioned. It’s basically murder mystery where you don’t get to make any choices at all, but the plot and feel are both great.

Personally I’m eagerly looking forward to MajiKoi. Accany did a review of it, in case you’re interested.

hmm Higurashi no Naku Koro ni what is a horror game?

aji de Watashi ni Koi shinasai you mean? is there any english traslation?

Could you at least make an attempt to write a coherent post? It sounds like you don’t feel like it’s worth the time to read people’s previous posts or spell check your own post, even though you expect other people to help you out.

I like the look of this MajiKoi game. I may have to add it to my list of titles to acquire. It will be some time before I can do that though as I’m gearing up to build my new computer (which will pretty much wipe out my money set aside for fun things).

man are you crazy?

i am asking if Watashi ni Koi shinasai is a horror game what for you is off topic? please spam use pm…

vodka about Higurashi you say murder ? is a horror game or like it? lol

edit i have watch some episode of the anime understod what you mean about murder :confused: lol

Zalas isn’t the first to say this; when multiple people point out the same problem, you might want to listen. I feel I have to comb through all your posts to decode what you’re trying to say, and at the end of that I often find a question that has an obvious answer or was answered already, usually in the same topic. The “English isn’t my first language” excuse only goes so far (and I really do hope that’s your excuse). In such a case, it behooves you to go the extra mile to make sure you’re understood, and that you understand what others are saying and have already said. At the very least, if you don’t go that extra mile, you shouldn’t ask questions and expect others, in turn, to go to the trouble of answering.

well i never say that english isn’t my main lenguage well it isn’t rly but i dont use it as excuse i just ask what he mean about murder what you find strange on this i dont know
i have ask if Watashi ni Koi shinasai has a english traslation i haven’t ask nothing of so complex …

well mabye i dont explain well some time just say please write better … then i will write better

hmm is there any review about majikoi? mabye some info-screen

Yes, but you asked that question directly after that game was mentioned as a game that was being translated.

Then you ask if there is any info or screenshots of the game, when only a few posts ago someone linked to a review, with pictures

Both of these details were QUOTED IN ONE OF YOUR POSTS. That’s why people are baffling at you. The information you’re asking about is right there. Right in front of you. Either you are not taking the time to read the posts you are replying to, or you have serious trouble understanding what you’re reading.

As Zalas said, this combined with the writing problem smacks of laziness (or poor English comprehension). Everyone makes mistakes…but this is a recurring problem. Take heed, unless you want to start getting ignored. Definitely don’t call people who complain or point out your mistakes “spammers”.

rance is one of the most fun/addictive h-games i have every played

well sorry if you take some take it badly mabye i missed the post… but you know for don’t go off topic you can use pm for complain about my grammar
and yes i can make some mistake some time