Bible Black game

I was wondering if anyone here has played the Bible Black game. If so, could you please tell me if there are any significant differences between the bishoujo game version and the anime? For example what are the endings like.

One last question, though I highly doubt it, are there any plans for the game to come over to the states any time soon?

I never played the game nor watched the anime, but i know this one is a very famous bgame with many different endings.

Created by ACTIVE-SOFT, a fairly good company, was released many different versions for the game, including one Animated DVDPG. Himeya has this one for sale, including the special BB-Pack.

More info, check here and here.

EDIT: Some more info here, too.

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 01-24-2006).]

quote:
One last question, though I highly doubt it, are there any plans for the game to come over to the states any time soon?

In fairness all I have ever done is watch the anime on this one but if the game is anything like it (and it appears it is) I wouldn't put great odds on it.

Just for the dark aspects alone I would think most translation companies will run from it (should the public ever make it a media "football" and kick it around.)

I never say never on anything. Highly unlikely, well...another story...

[This message has been edited by Mirk (edited 01-24-2006).]

quote:
Originally posted by DarkFusion:
I was wondering if anyone here has played the Bible Black game. If so, could you please tell me if there are any significant differences between the bishoujo game version and the anime? For example what are the endings like.

I've got it but I've never got around to finishing it, so I don't know about the endings. However as for the rest of the game, it differs a fair bit from the anime in that it has plot elements and sex scenes that are not in the anime at all. The upshot of this is that some characters that are only in the anime briefly, such as the green haired girl with the bunny ears, get more scenes. The sex scenes are also "dirtier" than those in the anime e.g. the female characters appear to have rather weak bladders, and some of the darker scenes are IMHO more sadistic.

It’s a good game, slighty different from the h-anime, in order to get the true ending, you don’t need to go after Chiraki

1 true ending
1 great ending
2 normal ending
8 bad endings

I rather see the displicine h-game translated, the h-scene are better :slight_smile:

quote:
Originally posted by Peterno1:
It's a good game, slighty different from the h-anime, in order to get the true ending, you don't need to go after Chiraki

1 true ending
1 great ending
2 normal ending
8 bad endings

I rather see the displicine h-game translated, the h-scene are better :-)

Any chance you could tell me what happens in the mentioned endings?
BTW, which ending is the h-anime's ending based on the most? Just curious.

If you guys have played the game where did you find it or should I say where did you get it from or order it from

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
Created by ACTIVE-SOFT, a fairly good company, was released many different versions for the game, including one Animated DVDPG. Himeya has this one for sale, including the special BB-Pack. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Will Johnson, if you'd check this:
http://www.himeyashop.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Bible+Black

That's Himeya's online shop. It shows that Bible-Black is in stock.

Wellcome board.

Unfortunately, that’s not so easy.
First and foremost, the original maker need WANT to sell the rights for the games being distributed outside Japan.
And all we know pretty well the selling ratings for any bgame inside Japan is many dozens of times better than outside, and a lot easier too (don’t need to translate, redraw or reprogram anything).
If you want a similar game, try fight for the translation of CLEAVAGE. it’s from the same artist who did BB and PeaPri already show some interest in translating this one.

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 03-24-2006).]

I just got word from a friend of mine, who also has his peepers peeled for Anime-related news, that Kitty Media has now jumped into the market for H-game. Bible Black and the Discipline games will be the first titles.

You mean, translating them into English? That’s great news!

Though those aren’t the type of H-games I’m into at all, it’s always good to have more games being translated.

I just checked the Kitty Media website; though it has a category for games I couldn’t get into it, or any of their subheadings for that matter due to the obnoxious use of Flash player to render the entire site.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
I just got word from a friend of mine, who also has his peepers peeled for Anime-related news, that Kitty Media has now jumped into the market for H-game. Bible Black and the Discipline games will be the first titles.

As far as im aware kitty media hasn't released names of games it plans to release

the only info suggesting that bible black and disicpline will be translated is pure guess work by people on forums

of course if im wrong i'll happily be corrected

[This message has been edited by SpidiB (edited 04-22-2006).]

I didn’t see anything on the site, period. Damn Flash.

I like the H-anime better. I just wish the next parts would come out soon

"the only info suggesting that bible black and disicpline will be translated is pure guess work by people on forums

of course if im wrong i’ll happily be corrected"

One of the users on the AnimeonDVD.com boards confirmed that he received an e-mail from Kitty Media stating that Bible Black and Discipline will be their first titles.

If someone can get ahold of their Kitty Media’s Press Contact e-mail address I can inquire further into this. But for now their flash site is not compatible with my 56k…

[This message has been edited by Mockingbird (edited 05-02-2006).]

[This message has been edited by Mockingbird (edited 05-02-2006).]

Using the Black Magic i learned from the witchcraft club, :smiley:

I found a very good review for the BB game HERE. Give a look! :wink:

[ 04-18-2007, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

Yeah, that’s a good review. I disagree about the graphics, though, they don’t look that dated to me.

I’m hoping that Kitty Media releases the original Midnight Sleazy Train 2 eroge. They already released the OVA DVD for it.

It has such top quality twincest, Narg’s almost goes into complete Nirvana everytime he sees it. :stuck_out_tongue: