Bible Black game

I like the dark stuff myself. :slight_smile:

Stillā€¦ what most Westerns have seen translated, is childā€™s play: Legend of the Overfiend is little more than Hello Kitty to the newer, better stuff. :smiley:

Itā€™s amazing what normal household tools can be used forā€¦ to say nothing about tentacles. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh I quite agree. Most of what Iā€™ve seen myself is not nearly as horrible as what Iā€™ve imagined, or have written about. Now I still donā€™t have the guts to write the worst of it, but personally thatā€™s a good thing

Peter, did you saying ā€œDarlingā€ ? As in the same ā€œDarlingā€ that was released in an OVA that America got? Iā€™d second that getting translated! (I really liked the OVA, lots and lots of cosplay!) Plus, it was kinda cute, a husband and wife teamā€¦ something rarely seen in the H-worldā€¦ unless itā€™s another manā€™s wifeā€¦

-Nicole

Thatā€™s right. This H-OVA is based on the old H-SLG game DARLING from the now closed HGame maker Cherrysoft.

You can find more info here and here.

When i got the time, i think i will try to find others h-games origns for h-animes released in english. :slight_smile: