Bishojo Game Spell Checker Jobs?

::starts bouncing around in her best bouncing form:: I’ll take you all on!!! Let’s get dirty!

::tackles ladyphoenix while flawlessly spelling out ‘onomatopoeia’::

Mmmmm, this should be good!

grabs some popcorn

Woohoo! spell those tough words! And don’t forget to roll around in the mud!

I’m on the best seat in the house…!

talks to both

Are you ready?! Are you ready?!
Let’s get it on!!!

Well with Doushin i noticed a lot of inconsistancies with naming/remakrs depending on the girl.

I am not very interested in mud-wrestling, but I would be interested in watching oil-wrestling. :wink:

[ 10-21-2006, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

… you mean if someone here wants to claim that they’re the king.

Come ON, that’s an EASY one! :slight_smile:

• papillon, and yes, I am a grammar queen. And a regional spelling bee finalist. Missed the cash prizes by a whisker because I spelled ‘fuchsia’ wrong. And yes, that version is correct. It’s German-derived. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not claiming to be the king, I’m the QUEEN!

(Has also won some pretty high-up spelling bees). Lost by a whisker myself by misspelling ‘quiche’ , mostly because when I was 10, I had never seen or heard the word before.

::slips in the mud and tackles papillon right back, spelling out ‘ecclesiastical’ and following with a definition: pertaining to the church, clerical, and blah::

[ 10-23-2006, 04:28 AM: Message edited by: ladyphoenix ]

looks at lady pheonix and papillon

Hey I’m enjoying the ‘view’, but is that all you’ve got for the large words? Pfft…antidisestablishmentarianism.

[ 10-23-2006, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: Scipoten ]

… ‘proclamation’. not ‘proclaimation’. :slight_smile:

(she says while rushing out the door to get food, not having read the rest of your post)

also, antidisestablishmentarianism is quite easy to spell, it’s just long. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 10-23-2006, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: papillon ]

Oops. :expressionless:

True. Try spelling any of these:

deoxyribonucleic acid
trimethylxanthine
lysergic acid diethylamide
hypothalamus
cerelebelum
gammaaminobutyric
tetrahydrocannabinol

‘cerelebelum’ ? are you sure you didn’t mean cerebellum? I can’t find any web hits for your version…

I’m geeky enough that I have friends who routinely talk about getting their trimethylxanthine fix, but you lost me at ‘gammaaminobutyric’, I have no idea what that is. :slight_smile:

… probably not TOO likely to come up in game translations though. grin I have a character in the visual novel I’m developing who’s suffering from thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura but I’m not planning on putting those words in the game itself because who’d understand it anyway?

Ack! I keep typing too fast! I always miss one word. :slight_smile: [/b]
[/quote]
Gammaaminobutyric is an acid in the body that relaxes the nerves in the central nervous system. Gammaaminobutyric acid agonists is the technical term for barbituates.

Here are a couple more long words:

alphamethylphenethylamine
methylenedioxymethamphetamine

I actually learned to spell all these words from memory just to say did. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re not starting well either. :stuck_out_tongue: Here’s how it should look:

god bless you, but you know if there are any doctors out there, they might get a kick out of it, but that isn’t a large enough market to make that for :stuck_out_tongue: . at least not that I would think

[ 10-23-2006, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

What? Hmmmm???

I have nothing to say…

Actually, you are wrong as well. It should look like this:

Then don’t say anything.

Then don’t say anything. [/QB][/QUOTE]

:frowning:
Haii… :frowning:
… …

I don’t do this verry often … but please wait until you have something that has to do with the topic, now I have said my piece, back on topic,

The spelling errors in the games have been quite minimal, almost as they exported the text and ran it through a spellchecker half asleep :stuck_out_tongue: and took the ahhh!!! and doubble skipped a actual correction. poor people don’t get any sleep … like me :stuck_out_tongue:

/edit Waives White flag … I give up…

[ 10-23-2006, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

[quote]
Originally posted by ms308680:
[b] poor people don’t get any sleep … like me :frowning:

What?

What? You write as though you are fully asleep. :stuck_out_tongue: I lost you after the first smiley.

[ 10-23-2006, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Scipoten ]