Bishojo Game Spell Checker Jobs?

… so is anyone ever going to fix those errors I pointed out on the PP website? :slight_smile:

I pointed out that their product pages say “Important note: all characters in this game, as in all games we sell, are aged 18 or older.” when this is clearly not actually true (they mean ‘all characters engaging in sex’ but say ‘all characters’). They responded by removing that quote from the XC3 page only.

Well, not only do their other product pages still claim there are no minors in every game, other games featuring character (sexually active or otherwise) who are minors actually still have this disclaimer! Kango 1, for example, has the one cheesecake shot where someone brings their daughter into the hospital for a checkup. And it has the disclaimer.

I think they misinterpreted my statement as somehow me being ticked off about XChange 3, when all I meant was “you say something in your advertising that’s factually not true … if someone (Christian Right, say) wanted to make trouble, that’s the kind of technicality that could be very bad.”

[ 10-23-2006, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: Nandemonai ]

And since we’re doing words: nostrification

Of course there’s an underage girl in XChange 3. The reason they had to censor the game was to remove a sex scene featuring her. (Well, one of the reasons.)

There’s no sexual activity involving said character, but my entire point is that’s not what the disclaimer says.

…same…here. But looks are deceiving, right? When others think you have been bested or think less of you, you do or say something that leaves them silent, right?

Nice. You can’t find “nostrification” in most dictionaries. Obscure words are often the best.

pulchritudinous

Yea. Especially because of the way I unconsciously act. People think I’m out of it, but I really just prefer to take my time and think about things through before saying anything, so some people who don’t know me think I’m ‘slow’ when in reality that’s not the case. That and i don’t talk much IRL. I prefer to sit and be quiet.

Desultary

Hah. Yeah I do the exact same thing. I can sit in a room for hours on end without a word, or ride in a car without putting any music on or speak to anyone for the entire trip. I can easily start a conversation and drag information out of people and I love music, but sometimes–many times actually–silence sounds so good. Three years ago a girl told me that I was “cute but slow” because I spoke so little.

Get out of my head–and stop spying on me. Oh, and you need to update your MySpace profile. Your song was yanked by the artist and one of your YouTube vids refuses to play. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m making my own profile on MySpace. I’ll drop you a link when it’s finished.

Desultary–isn’t that a music pattern?

Dactylioglyph.

[ 11-04-2006, 04:47 AM: Message edited by: Scipoten ]

Not on myspace. I once had an account i think a while ago, but that was some time ago. And that account wasn’t mine. I don’t think i’ve posted links to any songs there…maybe an amv, but even that i doubt because at the time i had only dial-up and wouldn’t have used my connections for downloading music…

Desultary - no…well maybe, but it really means random chance,

Dactylioglyph - heard the term before, but can’t remember what it is.

demesne

I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but…

The word is ‘desultory’.

evil grin

You are allowed to polish my queenly crown now.

[ 11-04-2006, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: papillon ]

Tsk tsk tsk. I’m gonna have to dock you a point for not using the royal we.

Why bother, online dictionarys are my saving grace on spelling. Now if only there was a website that fixed grammer and made sentences more cohesive.

Huh. I followed a link that an RPG player whose handle is “Jinnai” posted on a different web site to a MySpace profile. His name is Jeremy, he is into Japanese culture, and he likes anime, so I thought it was you.

Unfortunately, she’s correct Jinnai. However, you’re not out of the race yet! You haphazardly gave a correctly spelled word without knowing the meaning. The “desultary” is a music pattern consisting of a series of chords, as in piano, guitar, etc. I am taking keyboarding so I’m learning all kinds of music terms.

points thumb over shoulder

Get off my throne. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s like a jeweler on crack. A dactylioglyph not only cuts gems, but also engraves them, usually for royalty.

Nanocephalous.

We’ll be lawyers by the time we’re finished…

[ 11-05-2006, 03:04 AM: Message edited by: Scipoten ]

GRAMMAR! GRAMMAR!

… at least you didn’t confuse discrete and discreet, or I would have to transform into the incredible hulking butterfly and smash things :slight_smile:

Dictionaries.

I didn’t spell check :frowning: I’m pretty lazy for messing up such easy things, even though I know some of my mistakes by heart.

This thread is still up and running?

Who…who’s…the weed of deceit?..
Who is this Sargassum guy???
I mean, I know Skieth, the terror of death!
Inis, the mirage of deceit!
And thre’s also the prophet…who’s name I can’t remember…and some others…again, I can’t remember…

Sargassum (sargassum muticum) is a species of seaweed. It is a high nuisance in Japan because it clings to rocks on the coast and extends out over the surface of the water, entangling itself with fishing lines, clogging the pipes in boats, traps debris and sometimes washes up on shore in masses,interfering with a day at the beach.

Disambiguation.

spectrometer