Bishoujo Game Junkie

O.O Y_Y i’m sorry… Cries alone in a Dark EMO Corner with his Tickle me Emo.

Well, Kana takes alot out of me emotionally, so I’m reluctant to finish it. :oops:
Also, I’ve got too much on my plate, splitting time between Persona 3 FES and Brave Soul.

Setsuna, either get Ever 17, or go cuddle with Nero and le nuage. :lol:

It really will make you feel better once you get to the true ending.

Except he’ll get worse first with Tsugumi’s ending.

But the last ending is supposed to heal your emo state.

That’s very easy - having heard that the ending isn’t worth the effort anyway, it’s an easy option to use my time on something more worthy - particulary if you have a backlog! :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, I am even still missing two endings: #1 and #6 - and I was one of the people who had the game less than a month after it was released!

You’re lucky Kana is not a yandere because she would have killed you for having said that :lol:

Pffff - no prob!

It’s just a matter of time - she’ll die before me anyway,so I just have to hide for a few days… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh you evil fiend you…

Well, Ever17 really only has one ending. The other “endings” are just more like…intermissions, or paths that must be tread to reach the end of the story.

Hmmm… does it help if I say that I really plan to mourn her afterwards? :twisted:

Yes, because necrophily is moe :slight_smile:

I have Ever 17 Now. Though i am going to try to finish Kana… and maybe try hitomi… maybe

Do try to finish Kana first, but instead of Hitomi, play Ever 17, then Hitomi.
As far as Hitomi is concerned, I would follow Kimuzukashii MEIJI suggestion regarding a walkthrough to the good ending.
The other endings run from really bad to tolerable in my opinion. I don’t think you can handle them, but I did like the Yoko ending. :twisted:

Anyway good luck! :smiley:

Eventually, when I work up the nerve, I shall finish it. :frowning:

Ever 17 was kinda Happy ^.^ It was a nice Change of pace.

OK… I want to go through YMK again. Well just my Favorite Story Line to be honost… but anyways that’s not the point… I have gotten so Busy That i Keep forgetting to play all my Bishoujo Games… (Still have Hitomi) I just want someone to Send me a big Flashy sign tommorow telling me to get on and play YMK again!!!

No shame in playing the great ones repeatedly. Especially to avoid Hitomi. I’ve replayed YMK, Snow Sakura, Crescendo, and CSMT (not one of the “great” ones, but still fairly good) quite a few times. The only great one in my collection without this distinction is Kana for the sheer impact it has on me. As for the last two in my collection up to this point, Hitomi will probably be left alone unless I have a pressing desire to experience Yuki’s solo path again, and in CSMT2 I am still in the process of going through all the scenarios.

Not shame… I am just upset that i haven’t done it. I keep getting Side Tracked with Something. things keep coming up and then in my Free time I forget and do something else ya know.

Finally Got to play YMK like i wanted