Bishoujo Game Junkie

O.O OMG I LOVE YOU… …

lol j/k j/k.

It was my First and i Really got into it… it made me Happy… ^.^ Even after Kana. Whoot for Happiness…

Then why not try to get over it with “Figures of Happiness”? :wink:

Though I know that I actually turned entirely the other way when “Kana” gave me my emotional breakdown with ending #5 being the first ending I got. I really needed a nurse to recover from that - and I don’t talk about Maria from “Private Nurse” here, but an entire group of nurses in training: “Kango Shicyauzo”.

Or maybe, a bit more of fantasy is okay? Then try “Tottemo …” -err- “Traget: Pheromone”. Everything that has the label “Trabulance” is usually light, lively, colorful and not even by mistake to be taken seriously and thus greatly suited for recovering from a seriously-sad-game-trauma. :slight_smile:

I think i may stay towards those Games… I am Geniunly Scared of Playing Hitomi… I got Sad on LWR at certain points… and Kana made me feel… So bad… i dunno when i get sad i feel just Bad and sleep to much and stuff… Yet i like some of the happy Games. I think i might want to stick with the Humor Happy. I am planning on Pre-ordering Family Project i believe cause it looks fairly good. and not Deppressing.

BTW thanks again everyone for the suggestions in helping me Keep my Sanity. and not go headfirst into a dark pit of despair

Yes, I remember my recovery from Kana as well.
It took me through,Come see me tonight 1 and 2, Bazooka Cafe, and last but not least a Spongebob Squarepants marathon.

Heavy stuff indeed. :shock:

Kana didn’t really have that sort of effect on me. Then again, I did originally play it right after playing Mizuiro, so maybe that softened the blow a little. =P

Sounds like Everyone Here is Tough as Nails. Y_Y i feel a little pathetic. i have hitomi by my Com … but i can’t start it for fear of having the world Collapse around me

Replay the ‘Chocolate Valentine Scene’ from Snow Sakura; it’ll make you feel all better. :wink:

Kana didn’t really have much of an affect on me either, but that’s because I never really cared for the characters.

If you can survive Kana, then Hitomi should be a cakewalk for you.
It’s just a dark eroge, nothing you can’t handle, unless you’re sensitive to that kind of stuff.

yea Dark i don’t handle well… i got depressed on the very Few semi Dark things in LWR. charmed men… anything rape like or close i don’t handle well… i feel bad.

Then definitely stay away from dark titles if you feel that way.
You’re a lightsider, so stick with those themes.

I’m more or less the same, but I DO like an occasional dark title every now and then. :twisted:

yea Dark i don’t handle well… i got depressed on the very Few semi Dark things in LWR. charmed men… anything rape like or close i don’t handle well… i feel bad.
[/quote]

Then definitely stay away from dark titles if you feel that way.
You’re a lightsider, so stick with those themes.

I’m more or less the same, but I DO like an occasional dark title every now and then. :twisted:
[/quote]

Y_Y its just soooo Deprressing… and i feel so bad for them… even though they are all Fictional… i am like NOOOOOOOOO WHY! I mean i like a bit of Conflict and Trouble. I like that charecters have to go through some Hard stuff to find there happy ending… but… Y_Y

So that Hitomi isn’t a complete loss, you might consider using a guide and going through Yuki’s solo path (as opposed to the Yuki+Hitomi path). It’s short, but there isn’t really anything dark in that scenario. On the other hand, those of us who want to feel real love between characters even find this route lacking, as it is more a case of two characters satisfying a mutual lust for each other.
Since you didn’t make it clear, I was wondering if you played through Kana repeatedly until you got all the endings. If so, I’m not surprised that you are a wreck. As I’ve mentioned before, Kana was in my first batch of games. Even so, I still haven’t obtained all the endings. The only one I’m missing is where she somehow survives at the end. One of these days I’ll be in the mood to finally play through again to see that end. (That reminds me, I need to borrow Tsukihime from my Nasu addict friend again and finally see Kohaku’s ending…)

You played Tsukihime and didn’t do the Kohaku ending?
Oh my…
Thats the tip of the iceberg.
The summit of the mountain.
The foot of God.
The cream on the moist and delicious cake!

Go and fulfill your destiny!

I got a couple endings and i think there are a couple more i haven’t gotten. I didn’t do so well after the first 2. Sigh But it was enjoyable and even with the Dark Stuff i can still enjoy the game it just Gets me Sad like… Like YMK i really enjoyed but it still made me sad.

You really do need to get a copy of Ever 17.

I think that description is more applicable to someone who played Ever 17 but didn’t get Coco’s ending.

Hmmm… maybe…

Same with me. I hear that the ending is a bittersweet one though.

How can you possibly play Kana and stop just before seeing the last ending ?
It’s like playing Ever17 and never go trough Coco’s path.

Eat the delicious cake ! :lol: