Bishoujo game T-shirts

One thing I’ve always wanted to do is offer bishoujo game T-shirts, something we did a long time ago but haven’t had time to do since. Can I get some opinions here? Would you wear T-shirts with art from some of the more popular games printed on them?

Absolutely!

Are you kidding? I use my laptop to play my games in public. With the volume cranked up to max, of course.

(Well, okay, I’m quite mad, but that’s entirely besides the point!)

If I liked the picture enough.

Of course! I’d LOVE to wear a Bishoujo Game T-shirt… they’d be so much bette rthan the old “Hook-Ups” Skate Boarding T-shirts that I used to get, with the Hentai like girls on it. Go for it, Peter!
Regards,
Nicole Wagner: The Deadly Gambit

Bishoujo girls on a Tshirt!!!
Man, just bring em on!!

I still wear my TCI t-shirt.

I would honestly prefer shirts that aren’t any more explicit than the TCI shirt.

I also would buy them if they where availble.

Well, it would certainly depend on the title and picture on the shirt. But in terms of interest, I’d certainly be interested in buying a t-shirt with a bishoujo girl on it. =)

sounds good, but it would depend how explicit the images were

Yes, due to lack of t-shirt availability I make my own every once and awhile. I have to do that for some anime as well depending…

I would rather have RPG/fantasy based ones, but anything with a beautiful anime woman will catch my attention.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
One thing I've always wanted to do is offer bishoujo game T-shirts, something we did a long time ago but haven't had time to do since. Can I get some opinions here? Would you wear T-shirts with art from some of the more popular games printed on them?

1) "Would I wear them" is I would think less important than the question I think you probably meant, which is "would I buy them?" Yes, yes I would. I might not wear them but I'd buy em alright.

2) If they're clean and have good looking artwork I might even wear them!

I could totally go for a Brave Soul T-shirt… as long as it’s NOT an XL…

But if it’s available in multiple sizes, yeah, i’d definitely get one.

I’d buy some Bishoujo t-shirts.

S or M-sized Bravesoul tee would def get my $

No offense to the general audience that wants these smaller t-shirts and all…

But I am six foot four and two hundred and fourty-five pounds…

If you are gonna do this please have a few for the plus sizes???!! XL at least or more like an XXL? Few extra bucks, if I have to pay that, but at least something I can wear!

Yea i My self am 6’4" 210, i like xxl more for the fact of how long it is not how big it is… I mean nothing sucks more than being tall and fairly lean and not being able to wear 2/3 the Anime shirts cuz they come in Large or smaller… and because im so tall they would be more like a belly shirt on me… not exactly what im looking for.

Good Lord yes and I don’t think you’d have trouble with my height, considering I am 5’7, the average height of the average Japanese male nowadays. But still, that would be great, I’ve always wanted to wear a t-shirt with my favourite games on. I’d even wear one fron one of the JAST USA Memorial Packet games.

quote:
Originally posted by Mirk:
Yes, due to lack of t-shirt availability I make my own every once and awhile. I have to do that for some anime as well depending....

I would rather have RPG/fantasy based ones, but anything with a beautiful anime woman will catch my attention.

I apologize for double-posting but I did notice this post and I wanted to comment. I was thinking of doing something similar. I know for £20 or so, AOL will make a t-shirt with your favourite picture on.

However, I have been concerned that would be infringement on copy-right? Unless of course you have permission from the original artists of the picture, but still, is it legal to make a t-shirt like that?