Black Cyc eroges for sale on J-List

The last batch seems to have sold out, and they have replaced them with several yaoi titles. Got the feeling that these ones will be staying up a bit longer than the previous groups.

Do not underestimate the power of the Yaoi Side. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

That Cyc yaoi title looks especially good - ridiculously high EGS score, 1kg package (for $35!!), artbook etc. If it wasn’t yaoi I’d nab it before you could blink. It’s probably a great game even with the yaoi but some things I’m just not willing to do.

I’m interested in how well that yaoi game JAST/GC/PP localised - that ‘eine falsche Beschuldi-gung’ thing - is selling, though. It looks, again, to be rather high quality.

crosses fingers and hopes desperately for some otome games to come up in the next batch

If there’s otome games, you’ll have to beat me to them, papillion!

Unless they’re ones I’ve already got or currently have shipping (I’ve actually got a whole lot of them on order). =P

MinDead Blood ?! discontinued!? say it ain’t so!! :cry: is there any hope to obtain it?

So…Mugen Kairou 2…just what is the deal with these games? I mean it looks bizarre; Some sort of reverse speciesm ? Dogs above humans? age regression? :?:

Some more games are up including Shikigami and both senjyo games from White Cyc and Cyc respectively. It’s interesting the number of games they’ve offered from the Cyc franchises so far, perhaps a hint at the upcoming “evil” announcement?

They also have a couple copies of Tirua Panic from Cocktail Software which would appear to be a yuri themed game.

On the front page, one of the games that they mentioned being available but didn’t see (I assume someone got to it before I could) was Death Meta which I remember was being considered for license a while back, but word on its status just disappeared. If a game that’s already being considered for license is being grouped with a large number of Cyc’s games, then this a very promising sign indeed.

grab

… Oh, sorry, you were saying something? I wasn’t listening. :slight_smile:

Just saw Kanon and Air on J-List (both the standard edition). After I returned from my shopping cart after adding Kanon, Air was gone. Hopefully I got it. If I did, it was practically a steal at $25. :smiley:

Oh, hey, Tinkle Bell. Would certainly love to see official translations of their stuff!

More early news for all you closely keeping an eye out for Japanese language games. J-List is showing the following single copies up for sale: Alone Again, Tantei Shonen A, Mushi Tsukai ~ Insect User, and Mugen Kairo ~ Phantasmic Corridor. There is one more bit of news, but you can catch that in a thread I’m about to start in the English games section.

OMG noseblead moment. Prays for Mindead Blood or Gun Katana

mindead blood will sell alot when the patch comes out
j-list should get other titles that have english patches in the works

The patch is “on hold pending what Peach Princess does” on the site of the guy doing the fan translation. If PP announces that they have a relationship with Black Cyc, even if it isn’t for MinDead Blood, the patch will probably be cancelled.

In fact, the patch would be cancelled in such a case because the guy doing the translation is of the opinion that if he fan translates something that later is officially translated, well, then he’s harmed the potential market for that game. Peach Princess shouldn’t worry about fan translations – in fact, if they find out someone is working on a fan translation of a game they even might want to put out, they should send Cease and Desists.

You can only obtain MDB by getting the $160 Hanakin Box. The good news is that it includes all three MDB (original, DVD remake, expansion) and Mugen Kairo – in addition to their soundtrack CD’s and some various preorder goodies. Bad news is that it includes the Shikigami garbage…

I suppose in the end, it’s more cost effective to get everything in that set… but if someone already owns one of the others games, it’s kinda a waste.

Gun Katana just arrived today and interestingly enough it was a special edition. That means it was an even better deal than I had originally thought. Anyone else who ordered one of their untranslated games have this happen or did I just get lucky?

Wow…
On the title screen for Mugen Kairou 1.5 it even says ‘Limited for CYC Members’

http://img199.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mk15.jpg

Now if you’ll excuse me… :wink:

Edit:
That was…short…

For anyone wondering, the game plays out like this:
( I can’t read Japanese so the ending bit is based off my limited knowledge )

Theirs some text then you see an image like this.
Pretty much choose a character and a scene plays out. You can choose each character 3 times then the image goes dark.
After choosing each character 3 times, you get a harem scene.
Then you seem to wake up from a dream and some girl talks. But you cannot skip through these final lines…my guess is they are important to the sequel. Through the last lines a voiced song is also playing.

I skipped as much text as i could and I finished it in like…20 minutes. If you read the whole thing it’ll probably take you about an hour or 2 to finish.

Are you a Cyc Member?

How did you get MK1.5, Lipp?