Brave Soul Special Events List and Endings (Spoiler)

This guide is intended to help gamers who have trouble getting certain endings of the game, “Brave Soul” by listing all the special events for each girl. Here I will list the special events and the locations where those events will be taken place. When I say stay somewhere, don’t just stay without doing anything. You should talk to the girl you are trying to get. They will tell you where they will be when you choose to stay in an inn. I hope you will find this guide to be useful. Any contribution to make this list more complete will be greatly appreciated. By the way, don’t forget that by completing each mission and making the after mission decisions carefully will help increasing the love points of each girl. One event can’t take place after another one if the girl doesn’t like you enough; therefore, if you see a girl keeps repeating same thing to you then you should take that as a hint to take on some more missions to increase the girl’s love points.

Note: In the game, you only can have sex with one girl. Personally, I would prefer the other way around but I guess this kind of design isn’t too bad either. Even though we can try to raise multiple girls’ love points while advancing through the game, REMEMBER, you only can have sex with ONE girl as after that happens, all other girls will become unavailable to you… :slight_smile:

Ending 0 EBrave Soul
In order to get this ending, you need to beat the game at least once, which will allow you to enter the staff room in the Border. After entering the staff room, go to their shopping store and talk to a shadow in the store. Answer “Yes” to his question, then you will be granted the permission to access “Loser’s Paradise” in Minstrel. “Loser’s Paradise” has total 101 levels. On N
10 + 1 level (N= 1, 2,…,9), you will be able to find a treasure chest which contains some of the best weapons in the game for each character. Anyway, once you get through the “Loser’s Paradise” once and beat the final boss there, go back to the last level again and talk to the person there. Then you will be able to get the ending 0.

*Note: Thanks to the Easter egg provided by our beloved game patch, we no longer need to kill all the monsters on a floor in order to advance to the next floor in “Loser’s Paradise.” Just buy some matches in Soulvenia and go to the staff room to talk to a zombie in the shopping center. Then you will be able to jump from floor to floor without having to go through hell in that paradise.

*Important Note: You need to buy 99 matches from the girl in order to activate all the Warp Gates in Loser’s Paradise…Don’t be so stingy people…see how cute that girl is?

*Note: There are total 7 statues on Level 101 in “Loser’s Paradise,” which are switches to open the final door. In order to open that door, we need to have the right order. Let’s number them 1-7 from left to right.
The correct order is #4, #5, #6, #3, #1, #7, #2 .

Ending 1 EAt the End Roads of Fate
This ending is for people who aren’t able to get any girl or don’t want to get any girl; therefore, I won’t explain how to get this ending as this is the easiest ending to get.

Ending 2 EA New Bond (Alicia Ending)
Here is a list of Alicia’s special events:
(1) Stay in Souvenia. You become the peeping Tom of the day who peeps at Alicia while she is taking her shower.
(2) Stay in Souvenia. Because you are trying to apologize to her, you invite her out for a drink.
(3) Stay in Souvenia. Finally, you guys are going out on your first date.
(4) Stay in Souvenia. Alicia asks you a hard-to-answer question so you invite her to a cafe to talk.
(5) Stay in Estamine. Alicia reveals her past to you.
(6) Stay in Minstrel. Alicia invites you to go to her house.
(7) Stay in Soleil. She asks you about Shell and insists on visiting your father.
(8) Stay in Souvenia. You guys go on to your 2nd date.
(9) Stay in Souvenia. The moment that you have been waiting for. Alicia’s H-event.

Ending 3 EFights are proof of love? (Caroll Ending)
(1) Stay in Souvenia. You have a blast playing card against her.
(2) Stay in Souvenia. You guys have a dare contest and you discover her weakness
(3) Stay in Minstrel. Caroll casts a VERY VERY sweet spell on herself, called the anti-male spell.
(4) Stay in Estamine. Caroll and you have a beach race and spend your first
night together.
(5) Stay in Souvenia. You and Caroll attend the monster battle contest.
(6) Stay in Soleil. You go to a very hot, I mean HOT hot spring.
(7) Stay in Souvenia. You and Caroll attend the Best Couple Contest.
(8) Stay in Souvenia. Because of you, Caroll is possessed by a ghost and your adventure with “her” starts.
(9) Stay in Souvenia. Ah…Finally…Finally…Caroll’s H-event.

Ending 4 EThe Stranded Couple (Marin Ending)
(1) Stay in Estamine. Our cute cat girl tries to play hide-and-seek with you.
(2) Stay in Souvenia. A cat saving another cat.
(3) Stay in Soleil. You guys go to Laugh Mountain.
(4) Stay in Minstrel. Our cute Marin makes a new friend.
(5) Stay in Estamine. You guys share your first Hot Spring experience together.
(6) Stay in Estamine. You accept a weird drink for her.
(7) Stay in Estamine. First kiss…need I say more?
(8) Stay in Estamine. You meanie, how could you refuse her offer?
(9) Stay in Estamine. (cough) well… (cough)…You know what this is right? Marin’s H-Event.

Ending 5 EThe Veiled Red Rose (Ruby Ending)
(1) Stay in Minstrel. You broke a door and witness Ruby’s massage.
(2) Stay in Minstrel. Ruby forces you to do your first job with her. You crime life begins here.
(3) Stay in Estamine. Ruby’s heartwarming homecoming occurs here.
(4) Stay in Souvenia. A copycat?
(5) Stay in Soleil. You meet Ruby’s ex-partner.
(6) Stay in Minstrel. Your 2nd Job with her. Here you will face 8 weird monsters but there is one monster that understands men’s desires.
(7) Stay in Minstrel. You will try to steal a diamond with Ruby and encounter a monster.
*Note: You must be a S-Rank Hunter to advance to event (8).
(8) Stay in Minstrel. The scene of trust and betrayal happens here. Well…Not much of a betrayal really.
(9) Stay in Minstrel. ho…ho…ho…again… you lucky bastard¬ÅERuby’s H-Scene.

Ending 6 EEndless Journey (Karen Ending)
*You need to at least beat the game once to unlock her.
(1) Stay in Estamine. Our lovely princess becomes a dishwasher for a day.
(2) Stay Soleil. Karen is trying to learn about farming, but…
(3) Stay in Minstrel. Karen is playing a house cleaning maid for a day.
(4) Stay in Soleil. Karen and you go on to a treasure hunt.
(5) Stay in Souvenia. Karen’s mysterious disease… ( I almost shed tears here)
(6) Stay in Minstrel. After a big rescue, can you guess what comes next? Bingo… Karen’s H-event.

Ending 7 EThe Smile of a Goddess (Shell/Moon Goddess/Clare Ending)
*Well… Just a note here…Clare is Shell. She is also our Moon Goddess. Who can guess eh?
*Important Note: Once you transform Shell back to Clare, Alicia (Clare’s sister) will become unavailable for you to have sex with.

(1) Stay in Souvenia. You will visit a lake and pick up a strand of Moon Goddess’ hair.
(2) Stay in an Inn and talk to Shell. You get sick and will be taken care by shell. This is critical.
(3)Shell will be transformed back to her human form - Clare.

*NOTE: You Must have Alicia in your Party in order for Event (3) to Happen. Without Event (3), NONE of the following events will occur.

Q: How can we transform Shell back to Clare?
A: In order for Shell to transform back to human, you must obtain a Blessed Stone. After your duel with Cobden (The One on One Duel, where you will receive a Formal Challenge from him and he will open a forbidden Pot), you will be granted the permission to read about Dark Lord related issue in the restricted section in the Souvenia Library. After reading ALL the books there, 2 new locations will be revealed in Minstrel: “Ancient Capitol” (where lies the Blessed Stone) and “Minstrel Ruins” (where lies the Dark Lord’s Body). The Blessed Stone is located on the last level of “Ancient Capitol” which is located near Minstrel Town. However, you MUST have Alicia in your party in order to open the door that leads to the stone because she is the only charactor that can read ancient text and it is NOT a mission so you won’t be asked by Jim to go to that place. You will have to visit the dungeon yourself. Again… You MUST have Alicia in your party in order to get the Blessed Stone.

*Note: Ancient Capitol has total 11 levels but only 9 levels are full of monsters.

*Note: You must go to the “Ancient Capital” to obtain the Blessed Stone RIGHT AFTER your Duel with Cobden (When the location of Ancient Capital first becomes available) in order to get Clare’s ending. Because of the limited # of missions, you will not have enough missions to raise Clare’s love points if you don’t go to “Ancient Capital” right after it becomes available… After “Ancient Capital” becomes available, please DO NOT take on any other missions before you obtain the Blessed Stone…

(4) Stay in Soleil. Questions and answers time.
(5) Stay in Souvenia. You will force Clare to go out with you and spend 5000G on a dress.
(6) Stay in Souvenia. You will force Clare to go out with you again. You will buy a ring for her and spend 1010G for some useless make-up. Then you guys will visit a shot bar together where Clare gets drunk…Hold your horse man…Nothing will happen this night.
(7) Stay in Estamine. You will have a once in a life time dragon experience.
(8) Stay in Minstrel. Guess what…the moment you have been waiting for is here… Clare’s (Moon Goddess’) H-event.

Once you get all the special events of a girl, the only thing left to do is to beat the Dark Lord to get the endings.

*Note: After you have a real body contact with each girl for the first time (1st REAL H event), you should try to stay in an Inn again, where you and the girl will have another passionate night together…Don’t miss out those GREAT nights. :slight_smile:

Good Luck and Have fun playing!!!

By Noirbo
On 11-24-2003

[This message has been edited by Noirbo (edited 11-28-2003).]

Some excellent work there.

Because I completed my first game with Caroll I don’t think I quite grasped the concept of the game properly, and thus missed her three events that occur outside of Souvenia (I know, the manual advises the player to stay at every inn, but…). This may explain three vacant spaces between Caroll CG’s in my art room. Yet I was still able to obtain her ending with just six events. So now I have to play for her over again because I absolutely must have more lovely Caroll

[This message has been edited by Interzone (edited 11-25-2003).]

Awesome, thank you for this! One question though, what do you mean about the zombie in the staff room? When I speak to him all he tells me is “I have a sister that sells matches.” I go back to her buy matches come back to him and he tells me the same thing is that all there is too it?

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Awesome, thank you for this! One question though, what do you mean about the zombie in the staff room? When I speak to him all he tells me is "I have a sister that sells matches." I go back to her buy matches come back to him and he tells me the same thing is that all there is too it?

No, that is not all. You need to first talk to the shadow in the room to unlock the location of Loser's Paradise...Then...Go to Souvenia to buy 99...see it..."99" ...NOT 98..NOT 97...NOT 96 ...BUY 99 Matches from the girl (God...don't be so stingy ~_~) and then go talk to that zombie...he will unlock all the Warp Gates in Loser's Paradise for you... 99 matches is a small price to pay...in addition..that girl is sort of cute...heeheehee...

hmm...considering how stingy people are..I guess I should add "buying 99 matches" into my guide eh? ^_^

By the way, Thank you for the input...I totally forgot to mention how many matches we have to buy...~_~

[This message has been edited by Noirbo (edited 11-25-2003).]

What about the statues is there an order that must they must be pushed or only some or in an order?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-25-2003).]

quote:
What about the statues?

There are total 7 statues on Level 101. Let's number them 1-7 from left to right.

^_^

quote:
Originally posted by Noirbo:
There are total 7 statues on Level 101. Let's number them 1-7 from left to right.

^_^

Thank you!

quote:

Thank you!

You are very welcome. The more feedbacks, the better as I can use the chance to make the guide more complete. ^_^

You would not believe how happy you have made my wife with that. She’s been trying to get Ruby on the 1st pass through the game. Of course that means she’ll have to start from scratch. Personally, I think it’s hystarical how easy she got hooked on the game after giving me so much grief.

To get Shell’s Blessed stone in the Ancient Capital, do you need to get it as a mission or what, cause I read it in the Souvernia Libary and have now wandered around in the dungeon without findingh any stone I might have passed a B lvl but I have run around every corner i could… anyone gimme a hint or two ?

quote:
Originally posted by explorerdk:
To get Shell's Blessed stone in the Ancient Capital, do you need to get it as a mission or what, cause I read it in the Souvernia Libary and have now wandered around in the dungeon without findingh any stone [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] I might have passed a B lvl but I have run around every corner i could... anyone gimme a hint or two ?

I assume you already had your duel with Cobden because you were able to read about the related issue in the Souvenia Library. Well! The Blessed Stone is located on the last level of "Ancient Capitol" which is located near Minstrel Town. That location should be revealed to you once you visit the restricted section of the Souvenia Library. However, you MUST have Alicia in your party in order to open the door that leads to the stone because she is the only charactor that can read ancient text...and it is NOT a mission ... again...you MUST have Alicia in your party... ^_^

I'll add this notion into my guide above ... ^_^

[This message has been edited by Noirbo (edited 11-26-2003).]

Yeas I got into the libary and im in Ancient libary, as i after a while, looked in Master Noirbo’s book of secrets But I could get past B6 in the capital, i did now… I apperantly didn’t hjave my glasses cleaned good enough Howerver I do have Alicia and shell in party I seem to be going oki atm good work done btw the Endinds page

quote:
Originally posted by Interzone:
Some excellent work there.

Because I completed my first game with Caroll I don't think I quite grasped the concept of the game properly, and thus missed her three events that occur outside of Souvenia (I know, the manual advises the player to stay at every inn, but...). This may explain three vacant spaces between Caroll CG's in my art room. Yet I was still able to obtain her ending with just six events. So now I have to play for her over again because I absolutely must have more lovely Caroll [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Interzone (edited 11-25-2003).]

Caroll sure is cute ...her "ghostphobia" always makes me chuckle ... I hope you have got all her CGs by now ^_^...

quote:
Originally posted by Kamo:
You would not believe how happy you have made my wife with that. She's been trying to get Ruby on the 1st pass through the game. Of course that means she'll have to start from scratch. Personally, I think it's hystarical how easy she got hooked on the game after giving me so much grief.

I am glad I made your wife happy but I guess your game time has been reduced quite a lot now because she got hooked on it. Who wouldn't eh?

OKay Question, I played Alicia and Clare’s events up to before their H-Scne (last Event), does lifting the curse of Shell / Clare make Alicia unavailble ?

yes it will
freeing Clare will automatically forfeit your chances with Alicia…except if you made love with Alicia (ie you will have an ending with Alicia for sure) before freeing Clare

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 11-27-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
yes it will
freeing Clare will automatically forfeit your chances with Alicia.........except if you made love with Alicia (ie you will have an ending with Alicia for sure) before freeing Clare

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 11-27-2003).]

Yes... I can't believe I forgot to mention such an important point... ~_~

This Point has been added to the guide on 11-27-2003... ^_^

ok, I want clare ending, but i cant get it
the last thing i did was being converted in the little dragon, but i sleep in minstreal now and i cant get anyting new( she says the same things that in the other towns, whats wrong?
thnx

quote:
Originally posted by mememe:
ok, I want clare ending, but i cant get it
the last thing i did was being converted in the little dragon, but i sleep in minstreal now and i cant get anyting new( she says the same things that in the other towns, whats wrong?
thnx

You are getting very close to Clare's H-Event. Right now, you need to take on some more missions in order to raise Clare's love points toward you. After a couple more missions, I believe you will be able to finally get the 1st H scene of our lovable Moon Goddess...

Did I mention I like Clare's ending the best before? ^_^

there is one problem, there are no more missions, next i have to go to defeat the dark lord

quote:
Originally posted by mememe:
there is one problem, there are no more missions, next i have to go to defeat the dark lord

I am sorry to hear that but if that is the case, then it will be impossible for you to get Clare at this point. In order to get Clare, you have to go to the Ancient Capitol to obtain the Blessed Stone RIGHT AFTER you have your Duel with Cobden; otherwise, you won't be able to get her ending because the limited # of missions...

I'll add this notion to the guide above so other people won't walk on the same path in the future...