Brave Soul Special Events List and Endings (Spoiler)

Just have to pipe in…

If that’s what the matches do, then they work WITHOUT the patch. You just don’t get the clue about what they do. I had already bought 99, (not having anything better to buy, and thinking they might be used for something) when I did Loser’s Paradise pre-patch, and turned on all the teleports just fine for my second trip to the bottom. So either pre-patch you didn’t need matches to turn them on, or pre-patch the matches worked just fine, you just didn’t get the hint.

quote:
Originally posted by GnatB:
Just have to pipe in...

If that's what the matches do, then they work WITHOUT the patch. You just don't get the clue about what they do. I had already bought 99, (not having anything better to buy, and thinking they might be used for something) when I did Loser's Paradise pre-patch, and turned on all the teleports just fine for my second trip to the bottom. So either pre-patch you didn't need matches to turn them on, or pre-patch the matches worked just fine, you just didn't get the hint.

^_^ Do you mean that all the warp gates in Loser's Paradise were activated when you tried to get to the bottom the FIRST TIME because you got 99 matches???

With the patch, all the warp gates will be activated with the purchase of 99 mathces and the talk with the zombie when we try to get through to the bottom of Loser's Paradise the FIRST TIME...

When I was trying to get through Loser's Paradise the first time...even with 99 mathces..I still had to go through hell and back in order to get to the last level by killing all the monsters on all the floors...but with the help of the patch, people no longer need to suffer like I did before... ^_^

All the Warp Gates WILL be activated the SECOND TIME we try to go to the bottom of Loser's Paradise, with or without mathces...^_^

[This message has been edited by Noirbo (edited 11-28-2003).]

loaded and got clare ending, very good by the way, better than marin in any case
bye the way in the game she is named two differen t ways, in the dialogs is Marin, but when she levels up it says Marine, strange huh?

its also that way with caren…as she is also known as karen LOL so i think theres a few like that

quote:
*Note: After you have a real body contact with each girl for the first time (1st REAL H event), you should try to stay in an Inn again, where you and the girl will have another passionate night together...Don't miss out those GREAT nights. ^_^

Just incase anyone didn't know this, after that 2nd H-scene where you stay at the inn, you will wake up and be at the entrance of the inn. If you stay again without leaving the inn, you will get the same H-scene again! I'm pretty sure this will work indefinately; I can't get enough of Ruby n_n;

(Not sure if this is just me or if this will work for others..)

[This message has been edited by Divine (edited 11-29-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Divine:
Just incase anyone didn't know this, after that 2nd H-scene where you stay at the inn, you will wake up and be at the entrance of the inn. If you stay again without leaving the inn, you will get the same H-scene again! I'm pretty sure this will work indefinately; I can't get enough of Ruby n_n;

(Not sure if this is just me or if this will work for others..)

[This message has been edited by Divine (edited 11-29-2003).]

Yeah...it works for others as well...however...when you get Alicia, you will have 2 choices to choose from ...heeheehee....^_^

quote:
(2) Stay in an Inn and talk to Shell. You get sick and will be taken care by shell. This is critical.

I would like to know how to do this or when am I supoosed to do this.

[This message has been edited by KaitouDark (edited 11-29-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by KaitouDark:
I would like to know how to do this or when am I supoosed to do this.

[This message has been edited by KaitouDark (edited 11-29-2003).]

The Following quotation is from one of Lamuness' posts in another thread...

"It deals with when you sleep in the inn right at the same time during the night of the full moon. How you figure when it's the right time I won't say it :P"

Now...as for my personal playing experience, I usually get that event when I first turn to a B-Rank Hunter. After turning to a B-Rank Hunter, I would stay in Souvenia Inn and talk to Shell. This event would take place by then... ^_^

The reason why I won’t (rather can’t) say it is because it is quite difficult for you to figure out the algorithm for when it will happen. Anyways you get a few chances to trigger that event before you get the blessed ankh. And the event can happen in any inn, not just souvenia. My best advice is just talk to shell everytime you stay at the inn and hopefully something happens. Note that choosing “stay” in the inn doesn’t pass time.

Does anyone know where I can actually get a step by step guide with every action I have to do? I have a very strong feeling that I’m going to get the normal ending, I don’t want to attempt trail and error.

Ummmm, how about “right here in this thread”? :slight_smile: Seriously, the first post in this thread should have everything you need to get the various endings.

so I take it that you have to choose the option “Stay a few days” in order for time to pass.

quote:
Originally posted by omega5:
so I take it that you have to choose the option "Stay a few days" in order for time to pass.

For time to pass rapidly? Yes, that is correct. ^_^

Something that may not be well known, if you have enough love points with a girl, you can have more than one of the scenes at a time. Example, you can choose “Stay” and get Alicia’s first scene, then immediately “Stay” again, and if she likes you enough, you can have the next scene right away. You don’t have to go on missions in between the “dates” or whatever you want to call them.

Does this help?

quote:
Originally posted by Nameless Mofo:
if you have enough love points with a girl, you can have more than one of the scenes at a time.

... ^_^ (nodding)

Okay, I got a problem, when I tried to stay in an inn, a full moon came up but i couldn’t talk to shell and it just procceded with the scene of the moon goddess, is this supposed to happen or did I mess up?

quote:
Originally posted by omega5:
Okay, I got a problem, when I tried to stay in an inn, a full moon came up but i couldn't talk to shell and it just procceded with the scene of the moon goddess, is this supposed to happen or did I mess up?

Yes, it is supposed to happen. You are on the right track. Keep it up man ^_^

I got all the events for marin’s ending, do is till need to beat the dark lord to to get the ending?

If you’ve slept w/ Marin, then yes, go beat the dark lord and you will get her ending.

I know this may sound like a stupid question but…
how do u get the girls to join your party in the first place?