Brave Soul Special Events List and Endings (Spoiler)

Well…

You pick random missions then one of four girls may join you after leave guide’s house.

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
Well...

You pick random missions then one of four girls may join you after leave guide's house.

... (nods in agreement) ^_^

do you remember what mission it is for Marin, which for Ruby, and which for Karen?

I found Marin. So I just need the other two.

quote:
Originally posted by Yog:
do you remember what mission it is for Marin, which for Ruby, and which for Karen?

I don't really remember but if I remember correctly...

Retrieve Ancient Scroll - Caroll
Bad Tasting Food - Karen
Magic Flute - Ruby
Recover a Lost Item in Lost Forest - Marin

For more detail, you should check out Smithy's job faq... ^_^

[This message has been edited by Noirbo (edited 12-13-2003).]

thanks

When are we supposed to do all these stay here, stay there events for Marine? Are these mid-mission, whenver we want, do they come up, what?

As far as I know, if you stay with her at the right place and the event doesn’t happen, just do a mission or two with her, then try again. And then repeat the cycle.

quote:
Originally posted by DiegoARS:
question: How do you pass the floors on losers paradise without killing everyone? i already got 99 matches butnothing happens...

I will assume you meant "without killing anything". If that's the case, this has already been discussed in other threads, and I will summarize it for you. Since you already bought 99 matches, go to the border and talk to the zombie. He will acknowledge the fact you have 99 matches and will activate the gates. However, you must still kill some monsters, specifically the ones that appears in levels N*10 (where N is a natural number and <= 10), in order to advance to the next level.

quote:
Originally posted by fxho:
I will assume you meant "without killing anything". If that's the case, this has already been discussed in other threads, and I will summarize it for you. Since you already bought 99 matches, go to the border and talk to the zombie. He will acknowledge the fact you have 99 matches and will activate the gates. However, you must still kill some monsters, specifically the ones that appears in levels N*10 (where N is a natural number and <= 10), in order to advance to the next level.

You first have to talk to the Shadow Girl in the Bar of the Staff Quarters to unlock it in the first place.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
You first have to talk to the Shadow Girl in the Bar of the Staff Quarters to unlock it in the first place.

Yes, you are right. I didn't mention that because on DiegoARS-san he asked how to progress from one level to another without killing all in the monsters in the Loser's Paradise, so I thought he already knew how to get to that dungeon.

Which ones get you pictures for the art room (i know all the ones do once you’ve gotten the final one on the list…that’s obvious) but what other ones do

quote:
Originally posted by JuliusCaesar:
I can't find the zombie you are suposed to talk to in the shopping area of the staff room. In fact, I can't find a shopping area at all
Look for a lounge adjacent to the lobby. The bartender keeps shop behind the counter.

[This message has been edited by perigee (edited 01-04-2004).]

For the shop area, head right once you enter the staff room. Go through the open door and down the stairs, where you’ll find the barman and zombie.

Hello guys .This is problably the dumbest question ever in this game.Im quite used to playing rpgs,bue…im stuck on the very first part of the game ( or maybe i didn’t understand its concept) I found the catgirl trapped on cage,now i have to find the catfish monsters thingy,like…where is he?
regards to all =)

quote:
Originally posted by Jinnai:
Which ones get you pictures for the art room (i know all the ones do once you've gotten the final one on the list...that's obvious) but what other ones do
And i guess no one had figured out my question?

Check on the Old Man living in Ancient Ruins -7
Search the Dragon’s Lair -8

Those are the longest.

It seems that completing any mission advances the time frame 2 days cuz i usually only see the ancient ruins one 3 times.

Am I right in assuming that once Shell becomes, you know, before you reach Alicia’s H event, you can no longer finish Alicia’s ending? Because that’s what happened to me.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Am I right in assuming that once Shell becomes, you know, before you reach Alicia's H event, you can no longer finish Alicia's ending? Because that's what happened to me.

.... (Nods in agreement)

quote:
Originally posted by Noirbo:

.... (Nods in agreement)

I've one more question: is the H-event just one half naked CG, or consummation of the whole H act? I'm nervous to think that I messed up somewhere and won't get Alicia in the end, so far the H event after the last date has been just Alicia half naked with her shirt riding over her bosom.