Brave Soul Special Events List and Endings (Spoiler)

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
I've one more question: is the H-event just one half naked CG, or consummation of the whole H act? I'm nervous to think that I messed up somewhere and won't get Alicia in the end, so far the H event after the last date has been just Alicia half naked with her shirt riding over her bosom.

I believe the Alicia's H-event you have (Half naked one) is Alicia's first H-event and you are on your way to get her ending.

Right now, the only thing you should do is to stay in a hotel a few more times to get all of her H-CGs and events.

w00t, thanks I got 3 of her H-CG events now, I guess that’s all of them huh? I stayed a few nights more but they didn’t produce any new hot action other than the 2 different positions offered.

Incidentally, I guess only certain companions have the unlock ability eh? I stumbled on a lot of dungeon doors that are locked, was hoping Ruby could unlock them but no dice

quote:
Originally posted by RedDragon:
I am having trouble getting Caroll's H-Event,because everytime I end up trying to get to S Rank,I end up with a quest she'll run away from..Do you think you could give me a list of quests I should reccomend on from beginning to end? I'm dieing to see her H-Event...Or does it not require an S Rank?

skip the mission(stay in the hotel a few times.)

Okay, how about the Inn’s bathing room? Does this ever open or is it just there to make you think there’s more stuff to do?

how can i get the last 3 pictures

Even though we can try to raise multiple girls’ love points while advancing through the game, REMEMBER, you only can have sex with ONE girl as after that happens, all other girls will become unavailable to you

Good point but maybe you should state that it is best to date as many of the girls as often as possible since additional spells or abilities become available to them after the
date. Keep track of the H events (sex) so that you don’t go too far with any particular partner so you can get the most for as many girls as possible.

P.S. Great Post. Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
To get rid of the bitch mage is to go on any mission with a ghost or the undead.

How dare you call my darling Lina, err, Carrol? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/mad.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/mad.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/mad.gif[/img]

Actually, only her "haste"-spell makes the "Loser's Paradise" at least bearable!

there is a split path somewhere and you just took the wrong way, that’s all; try walking through different doors/caves

quote:
Originally posted by Mörf:
How many Endings has Brave Soul?

Ryusen (Staffroom) tells about eight Endings, but I only find seven Endings.

Mörf

I was not planning to reply this post because apparently you didn't read the original post of this thread; otherwise, you wouldn't ask this particular question.

Anyway, as a very nice guy, I will tell you here again. The answer is IN the original thread. READ it please.

Can Someone help me I am having trouble getting Marin’s last event and ending.I don’t seem to have enough love points to activate the event but I can’t do anymore missions with her.The only 2 missions that are left are the Find Material For Noveilist and Find Dark Lord Statue and she leaves on both and that wouldn’t be a problem but I can’t seem to get her after those missions.So if someone could post a sort of faq or walkthrough that tells what missions to choose and which question answers I should pick or if someone could tell me how to get her after those missions or maybe how to bypass those missions I would very much appreciate it.Thanks

If you want to bypass missions, just go to the inn and choose “stay for a few days”. You might need to do it more than once in order to make new missions appear.

can somebody help me im in the 2nd hunter exam but i cannot solve hte puzzle in the southern ruins the puzzle in the 4th floor please help me

quote:
Originally posted by DOKADIK:
can somebody help me im in the 2nd hunter exam but i cannot solve hte puzzle in the southern ruins the puzzle in the 4th floor please help me

You've asked that like three times now, and you've already gotten the answer in the tread you made.

*Edit*

Scratch that, you've asked three or four more times now. Why the heck don't you read the replies to the original help thread you made instead of spamming by asking it over and over again?

[This message has been edited by AG3 (edited 04-12-2004).]

Read the original post (very nicely laid out, btw). At this point, I’ve gotten all the endings but Clare’s, and she’s just a Dark Lord away, so no problems.
My only question is that there are several missing pics in my art room - three in a row on page 2, plus several spotty ones on page 3. I don’t recall the complicated switching back and forth between cities when getting Caroll, Marin, or Alicia (yes for Karen and Clare) - could this explain the missing pics? Did I miss entire scenes?

quote:
Originally posted by phoenix:
Read the original post (very nicely laid out, btw). At this point, I've gotten all the endings but Clare's, and she's just a Dark Lord away, so no problems.
My only question is that there are several missing pics in my art room - three in a row on page 2, plus several spotty ones on page 3. I don't recall the complicated switching back and forth between cities when getting Caroll, Marin, or Alicia (yes for Karen and Clare) - could this explain the missing pics? Did I miss entire scenes?

Yes, it is very likely that you missed a few scenes if you didn't switch back and forth between cities. Guess it's time for a few more replays eh? ^_^

quote:
Originally posted by andrew_tiu:
I am already near the end. The only mission left is the last and is already at class S. I can't get the last 2 events for Ruby. The betrayal thing and the H-event. Why is it?

Apparently, Ruby's love for you isn't great enough for the event to happen. I guess you should replay again in order to get her. This time, try take more missions she likes and give the after-mission answers she likes.

I know yall say talk to zombie but i only find the bartender and the DNA guy, where is the zombie exactly?

Spoiler

I think he is by the piano, in the ‘Guard House’. Though you might need the 99 matches for him to give you the reply you want or perhaps to appear after the patch anyway if you don’t have 99 matches get 99 matches and try looking for him again.

I have 99 matches but no one is by the piano, is there anything u have to do to get him to spawn? In the game im at now im at only thing i have to do is last boss fight and im done.

Oh and does anyone know how to enable “Wealthy” mode ? ive unlocked everything except it =(

[This message has been edited by Seipherwood (edited 05-23-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Seipherwood:
I have 99 matches but no one is by the piano, is there anything u have to do to get him to spawn?

I think, the zombie was one of the things that were not in the original game on CD, but was added by a downloadable patch later on...