Brave Soul Special Events List and Endings (Spoiler)

I’m getting Brave Soul for a friend of my and she wants to know if you can use a controler to play it since you actually control your character’s movements in this game. Or, do you only use the mouse and keyboard? This is probably the wrong thread to ask but everyone here will know.

I can see the zombie. He’s always somewhere on the right side of the Staff Room Bar.

ah ok that might be why, so anyone know how to unlocky “Wealthy” ?

made it to bottom of Lost Paradise and cant get to the boss =/ anyone know how or where i can find a faq that tells me?

[This message has been edited by Seipherwood (edited 05-24-2004).]

Can anyone help me ? IM missing a few pics but ive gone through whole game with each, im missing 1-7 on page 1 and 14-17 on page 2, anyone know how to get them and who they are?

Did you download the patch? I know at least maybe two of the pictures did not show until the patch was downloaded.

If that is not the case you might have missed one event with one of the girls, because I think, and this has been a while, but I think the first time I played I missed the first Alicia event and a picture as a result but still ended up winning her since she was always in my group.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-27-2004).]

How is it possible to skip an event? ?_?
It’s impossible… You got to explain that one to me.

I have no idea, but I was wrong it was with Marin not Alicia, I somehow missed the hotsprings and yet still ended up with h-scenes with her and ended up winning with her, it was when I looked over and saw the missing pictures I replayed it and suddenly had that scene.

Ohh, those are events which pop up when you stay at other towns than usual which seems specific to the town, and are optional.

I DLed the all pic unlocker and the 1-7 look like Clare or Alicia but i forgot who the other set was of, but i think its clare or alicia too but ive done all there events unless every guide ive read is wrong or something =(

So how many pictures are you still missing after downloading the patch?

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Ohh, those are events which pop up when you stay at other towns than usual which seems specific to the town, and are optional.

Optional yes, but they often have pictures that you might miss if you don't have those events.

Ive had my game patched and still missing those exact same one, in process of redoing Alicia / Clare again to see if i got them all hehe cuz i swear they look like clare but i coulda swore i had all her events

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Optional yes, but they often have pictures that you might miss if you don't have those events.

Yes, I know.

haha anyone know how to beat the guy on the 80th floor of lost paradise in crazy? ive left it over night and hes still not dead, what do i gotta do to kill him ? btw he looks like the cyborg dude.

[This message has been edited by Seipherwood (edited 05-31-2004).]

I was once told that you just have to be at a very high level yourself to beat him. I have not played in a while so I have no idea what that high level would be but keep upping your level, especially for each boss you encounter you need higher levels to beat them.

Though maybe that is just the last boss that you need a very high level to beat. My apologies it has been a while since I went into that maze within the game.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-31-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
That is Cat Monster, not cat fish thingy.
That is answered in the "Cat Monster" postings.
See: [b]The most stupid question-Brave Soul
for more details.

Buy catnip in the market then go back to the harbor....

[This message has been edited by woodelf (edited 01-04-2004).][/b]

I’ve been playing Brave Soul and love it! I’m stuck on the “Fateful Tournament” where you’re given three riddles to solve. I’ve gotten the first two, but the third riddle has got me stumped! It reads:

“In the daytime it is very short, but at the sunset it becomes long. It should be there but not there. It is made longer by a tall thing.”

I believe that the answer is “a shadow”, but therein lies my problem. I have clicked on every shadow I can find on the mansion floor, but no luck. The other objects I have tried, too, but they just don’t seem logical (a drawer, a painting, a sofa, a table, etc.), and haven’t worked for me.

Perhaps the answer is not “a shadow”, though. Any help at all would be appreciated! Don’t want to disappoint my guild master Jim

Much thanks,

Vesuvius

Oops! I found the post in your forums that provided this answer to my “riddle” question. I apologize - I had thought that I had combed the posts here thoroughly already, I guess that I hadn’t!

The post is located here:
http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000383.html

The answer: Click on the Potted Plant.

These forums are great! I’m so glad that I found you guys

With thanks,

Vesuvius

Welcome to these boards, Vesuvius! :slight_smile:

Glad you did the effort of looking for the answer by yourself first (no offence) - we don’t get many members like that these days.

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 06-06-2004).]

Thanks very much for the welcome, Benoit! I’m sure I’ll be back again – I have a whole lot of the game left to conquer.

BTW, the RPG quality of Brave Soul is great, and all of the spells & magical items that can be obtained have really impressed me. I’m looking forward to exploring other Peach Princess games after this one. Any personal recommendations?

[color=navy] Vesuvius