Brave Soul Special Events List and Endings (Spoiler)

I still have enough of Brave Soul to discover myself.

The only Peach Princess game I own at the moment is Brave Soul, so I can’t give personal recommendations. :confused:
But I think you’ll like Tokimeki Check-in! if you like the dating aspect of bishoujo games, and Critical Point if you like sci-fi stories.

quote:
Originally posted by Vesuvius:
I'm looking forward to exploring other Peach Princess games after this one. Any personal recommendations?

It is a G-Colletions game that Peach Princess sells, but I personally recommend Kana, fair warning, it is a game you might find yourself crying at the end of as most if not all of us have after playing just one of the possible endings.

Also Crescendo and Private Nurse come to mind as good games in addition to Kana and the ones Benoit already mentioned.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 06-06-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
It is a G-Colletions game that Peach Princess sells, but I personally recommend Kana, fair warning, it is a game you might find yourself crying at the end of as most if not all of us have after playing just one of the possible endings.

Also Crescendo and Private Nurse come to mind as good games in addition to Kana and the ones Benoit already mentioned.

Thanks for the tip, SCDawg! It's appreciated. I've always been fond of RPGs, so I'm usually swayed by them, but I'm willing give any of these titles a try.

If I do try Kana, I'll be sure to keep a box of tissues close at hand [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

[color=navy][b] Vesuvius[/b]

[This message has been edited by Vesuvius (edited 06-06-2004).]

Tokemi Check-In! i also recoommed and Heart de Roommate as well.

I also liked Casual Romance Club, but you might wanna try some other games before that one to see if you like that type.

[This message has been edited by Jinnai (edited 06-09-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Jinnai:
Tokemi Check-In! i also recoommed and Heart de Roommate as well.

I also liked Casual Romance Club, but you might wanna try some other games before that one to see if you like that type.

Thanks, Jinnai! I really appreciate the recommendations. I just got a copy of Jewel Knights Crusaders, though, so that will probably be my next Hentai adventure.

A funny observation: When I finally got to Alicia's "H" scenes, I called my wife in to watch them with me. What made us laugh is that after all the steamy sex was over with, the game appended: "...and Alicia learned some new spells." LOL!

By the way - I'm very new to this Japanese sex-game genre. Can someone tell me the unique differences between Manga, Hentai & Bishoujo? And are their any others of note?

Thanks again for all of your help!

------------------
Vesuvius

Greetings I am kind of confused. Yes this is a very different game in comparison to say Snow Drop of Kango Shicyauzo, so I am very confused by how the events work out…Say for example…Stay in Souvenia. How does this work? How do I take the story to the peeping tom of Alicia, and from her to appologizing…then at the same time go do the jobs for being a hunter? Can anyone email me cause I am very confused. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by FranklinHalo:
Greetings I am kind of confused. Yes this is a very different game in comparison to say Snow Drop of Kango Shicyauzo, so I am very confused by how the events work out...Say for example...Stay in Souvenia. How does this work? How do I take the story to the peeping tom of Alicia, and from her to appologizing...then at the same time go do the jobs for being a hunter? Can anyone email me cause I am very confused. Thanks!

When it says stay at "somewhere," it means stay at the inn of that place. Events will take place by themselves when you stay at those inns. In order to get jobs, you need to talk to Jim.

You said: When it says stay at “somewhere,” it means stay at the inn of that place. Events will take place by themselves when you stay at those inns. In order to get jobs, you need to talk to Jim.

Ok I have just gone through the first quest Jim gave me, the one where I go to, with my party, getting that Medusa’s head back. The next quest he gave to me is the one where I go find some scroll at the bottom of a dungeon.

When I stayed “Stay” (i.e. that option) I choose at the inn in the town of Souvonia. When I stayed before I went on the quest, Alicia went to the fountain, when I stayed at the inn after the quest and before going to the next one, she goes to the fountain. What flag triggers going to the next phase? And how do I raise the love points, maybe that’s where I am getting confused. Thanks for any help!

quote:
Originally posted by Yog:
I know this may sound like a stupid question but...
how do u get the girls to join your party in the first place?

Don't worry they'll personally come to you...

can some1 tell me the correct switches for loosers paaraice… Im been cming back for nothing -Sign-

You have to read between the lines when you read the drama chaos emblem books. The books lead you to believe Carbine died, but they never really come out and say, “he died”.

By the way, you need ALL the drama chaos emblem books to figure out the puzzle yourself. That’s every 5 floors, not every 10. If you use the warp gates to get to the bottom, you’ll miss half the books.

Anyway if that’s not enough or if you’re just plain lazy, the sequence is
4 5 6 3 1 7 2

[This message has been edited by Nameless Mofo (edited 08-23-2004).]

now i got it, its from left to rigth, I just misundestood…

Guys… I just new here… so please inform me if I step out of any rules (and forgive me this once). Anyway,I have been playing this game for 2-3 days and I have nothing to show (yeah… I suck). I am now also stuck with doing no missions at all. My last mission is about the cooking (where you need to get the recipes) and before that was the dragon (where I got five gold and a chance to get the dragon egg). Im now according to the guide provided by Noirbo in Marin srage 8 (where I refuse her offer) but I could not go any further. The last mission I could possible choose from was the dark lord and since i understand this is the last mission… I pass it. (To be more precise…I think I am in vol 25-26) Now… I dont have any more missions! I tried staying in the hotel and passing time (did it ten times) and still no result. Am I missing something? Please do help anyone.

[This message has been edited by jluyanime (edited 09-03-2004).]

You can’t have any more missions, it’s time to go beat the final dungeon.

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 09-04-2004).]

But like I said… even the final mission (dark lord statue?) is also now not available. Jim just keeps saying he has no job and maybe I need to do something.

Exactly. Like I said, time to beat the final dungeon.

Opoos. I misunderstand whats the final mission. I thought it was the dark lord. Can you direct me to the final dungeon? (name of it and the city it is closes to will be good enough). Thanks.

Indeed, you have to go beat the Dark Lord. He’s in the Minstrel Ruins, near Minstrel (duh).

If it’s not on your map, visit the special section of the Souvenia library, and read all the books there.

hm…
i have a question, how do we actually fight hero’s father?
and what is behind the unopenable locked door?
what’s the pass? and how do we get it?

The Hero’s father:
Get S Rank by doing lots of missions. You’ll see then.

Unopenable Door:
Take Karen with you.