Brave Soul Special Events List and Endings (Spoiler)

i’m at rank S
and currently Jim wont give me any more job
he said "… you should be doing right now?"
that’s it. what should i do?
keep staying for few nights?

thx 4 the door info, btw the informant in the minstrel pub (beefy something) he only gave me this one information: jim use a wig.
nothing more… did anyone get any other info? (for rank s)

quote:
Originally posted by virelai:
jim use a wig.

It's just a useless joke that wont grant you anything except a new head for jim if you visit the guild again. prolly just a bad sprite the company decided the ditch and make jim bald

I guess you missed the even with the Hero’s father then. It’s strange that a lot of people seem to miss it, yet I always get it. :confused:

Yeah, he gives that info at S Rank. He gives different info at other ranks, if you didn’t know.

how to get event with hero’s father?
yeah i’m just wondering if he will give us any more info other than jim use a wig.

actually its not easy to get dad’s event, benoit just got REALLY lucky, because that event’s time frame (of availability) is very short, and you have to be rank S first and hit the right time to trigger the event; it’s more or less luck, but if you really want the event, try this:

- get to rank S as soon as possible, even if it means completing missions you dont want to (and risk girls hating you at the end), but it’s up to you to weigh that.
- the event happens after cobden opens the jar and gets possessed. after that, and when you get your S rank, dont take on any missions, keep staying in the inn to pass time and talk to jim every time you stayed at the inn and hopefully you will trigger the event

of course, you should backup your progress first beforehand in case you can’t get dad’s event, and all that time is lost when you can do other missions otherwise.

sating in the inn for each night or for few days?
thanks once again

Ahh, that’s your problem. The event with Shell taking care of you is sort of Clare’s first event. Without it, you can’t complete her story.

When you become B rank, rest at the inn. At that time you will see the Moon Goddess. Don’t worry if you don’t see it, though, but it’s sort of an indicator of when you can get the event. Talk to Shell in the inn, and you should get it then.

Well, usually it’s around then. Maybe you have to do some more missions or you are already past the time frame…

hey! I need help right away, in order to get karen, do you need to stay at an inn during the trials(becoming a hunter) or after the trials (the usual days) please reply right away! send it to nico_lei_97@yahoo.com so i can read it in my cellphone, or just reply here, quick!

The trials Jim give you never have any effect on any girl.

how to get karen, what part of the game do you get her ? Is it at the usual days ? the last time I saw her is at the 4th trial where ruby is

You will be able to get her in your party if you have one slot free while taking an odd job, such as “Bad-Tasting Food”.

Then, it’s like every other girl.

Trust me, you won’t need it. You can only focus on one girl per playthrough anyway.

quote:
I am currently going through the events for both Alicia and Carroll, but assume that when I sleep with one then I will not be able to get any others.

That's what I meant.
But yes, you'll be able to get events all the time until you sleep with a girl. But there is an exception...

Hint: Alicia.

Well I’m begining to be argry there (waaargh!). I Can’t “seduce” any of the girls; i reached all of the events but the last one is still unnaccesible for me.

Right now I’m trying to get Caroll but the last event I was able to see was the “possession” event. And the next mission is the duel with Godben and somebody told me that after that you can’t get any of the girls, is that true? please help or I’ll be mad soon

Thanks a lot…

It’s not true. You can still get together with them.

Woah! thanks a lot buddy (now Caroll is mine ^^ ), i was beginning to despair… (Now I’m gonna get that friend of mine and… $%/&¬∑!!! )

Hmmmm does anybody know how to get the cg of when carrol is in the library naked? I heard there was one but I can’t seem to find it.

Actually, I got that scene before even having got her H-scenes. As woodelf said, visit several librairies.