Brave Soul Special Events List and Endings (Spoiler)

Please refrain from posting your question more than once.

You mean “Stay”. “Stay a few days” makes time go by quickly without doing anything.

Noirbo i ask a question to you in the maybe it is easy but i confuse in the mission in
the hair growth potion it say not to the left
not to the right 16 spaces
i tried the center it is correct
because when i tried to switch the center i
fall please help me i only achive up to
A rank hunter a want to be S rank hunter
thanks

Not to the left of the center, and not to the right from the center. Additionally, the correct switch is 16 paces from the door.

If you try those 16 paces, you see that with 16 paces you can reach either of the two left switches. Since the second one is the one from the left of the center, the most left one is the correct one.

but alicia is cutest of all girls
i am not offending you but do you think it
is true,but i do not se yet clare face i am playing to see which is cuter girls

how can i know that my answer is correct
when jim said good job but not jim said to
me good job example collect bad tasting food what should i answer

accept or refuse

15 levels, of which 12 full of monsters.

You can get past them quickly if you use the map to find the stairs. Only way.

Level needed? Depends on the difficulty level.
For Normal, LV 60+ is ideal.

Real time, yes of course. Game time, no.

Yes, it does take up time if you haven’t had all the missions yet. It doesn’t matter if you’re near the end of the game, though.

AFAIK u cant…

quote:
Originally posted by The Unholy Avenger:
AFAIK u cant......
I recall at least one instance where you do meet a side character in the room at the head of the stairs. In general however, the door is locked.

[side note to the unholy one - Maybe it's different in Argentina, but leetspeak is generally considered juvenile on this board. Unless you want people to think you're underage, use 'you', not 'u'.]

Lamuness uses “u” too instead of “you”…

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 12-16-2004).]

If I may quote the Wikipedia definition.

quote:
In recent years, leet has dropped out of style in some communities. Some gamers and Internet users choose not to use it as they consider it to signify weakness and immaturity rather than coolness or of “having skills/sk1LLz”.

The PeaPri board should avoid associating itself with hack0rs and WaReZ kids. A more accurate term for leetspeak would be illitspeak.

typing fast is one thing, using l33t is another.

i type fast myself, but i never use l33t words. i personally am against to use of l33t stuff, but screwing people for “you” over “u” is a bit too picky (as supposed to typing capitals every second character etc, and for that case you have too much time on your hands to invent new words).

I don’t know, you only leave out two letters when you type “u”. Is it that much of a hassle to just write “you”?

adjust your tab acceleration speed in config, assuming you are getting quick animation because you are holding the tab key

Hello guys… (i’m sorry if this question might be answered already…)

This is regarding Clare BTW…

How come after the mission to get her H-scene (to be exact, the last mission i did was that Mr. Dice in the Dice Dungeon (second go) ) i went to Minstrel and stayed in the Inn, yet no H-scene?..

Did i screw something up?..

help would be GREATLY appreciated…

You don’t need to do any missions to win her. There are other conditions.

-At the beginning of the game, choose to save Alicia.
-At a certain point, one game month will have passed, and the hero will see the Moon Goddess on a full moon.
-Not too much after that, talk to Shell, and you will get sick, and Shell will take care of you.

Next you free Clare from her curse, which I assume you know how to do.

I know how to free Clare…

However the lack of missions doesn’t allow me to get her H-scene…

Does the option of “Staying in the Inn” affects the mission given to you by Jim? (So that i could fight Cobden much earlier?.. )

Waah… i need help… i’ve been playing for a week now… and i started again at the beginning… X_X (Well, i still saved the “wrong” one… )

I just told you that MISSIONS DON’T MATTER!

Just get the events right.