Brave Soul Special Events List and Endings (Spoiler)

But how come i din’t get the H-scene after the MR. Dice mission? (which i think is the last forced mission by Jim) after staying at Minstrel?

I can’t understand this… i thought that you could get a scene after each mission if you stay at the right inn? (on this case… Minstrel for Clare…)…

No, you can get an event at any time you stay at the correct inn.

Hmm, it seems Minstrel is the right place for the H-scene… Did you get the other events first?

It’s possible you have screwed up in the first half of the game…

ive played to get clare and i got her on my first run…
my theory is that even if clare is still a little dragon, she will still receive LUV points. so, like the tip given by one of the people in a certain bar in the game, “take hurried missions”, given that that certain mission isnt against your target girl. in that case you can take more missions and earn more points in the process.

maybe that helped me take clare to give in to me…ahem

ohhhh and one more thing, there was some missions that i personally set aside because they werent in a hurry to be solved and i took one which was a prioritized mission. later on, i finished the mission and saved the game to another save slot. but when i returned to the guild the missions i set aside were gone…i dont know why…maybe there are missions set for certain hunter levels…because i think i had just raised my hunter level to S (i think) after the hurried mission, one of the missions that were now available was to find a lost toy…(i think, again).

ohh, and my greatest regards for Niorbo, your first post was really helpful.

[This message has been edited by doYee (edited 12-17-2004).]

It just means that you dont have enough love points for her. Do more missions and shell say something different eventually.

Hi
I’ve gotten to the last point of reaching Ruby’s H-Scene. I’ve gone thru step 8 (The scene of trust and betrayal) but I need more love points to do step 9. The problem is I can’t get anymore missions from the guild. He keeps telling me," maybe you have something else to do?"

What do I have to do? I can’t find anything else to do.

------------------
The One and Only
-= Crazy AL =-

Is anyone going to answer me regarding RUBY and my previous post or do I wait forever???

------------------
The One and Only
-= Crazy AL =-

If you cannot do any more missions, you are out of luck.

You need to start over, or load a much earlier save, and do better scoring love points with the her.

the question that im aboute to use is kinda stupid but how do i pass the trasure hunting mission for the hair potion i talk with everyone in the taverns but there is guy who doesint what to give any info what should i do ?
and i tride to look in the search function but i cant find the subject or its juste another search ! ! !

[This message has been edited by dude (edited 05-28-2005).]

where do I find the zombie guy I’m supposed to talk to unlock the gates in Loser’s Paradise???
I’ve already talked to the shadow lady in the Staff Room, gone to Loser’s Paradise (and lost my patience) and bought the 99 matches. Yet, I can’t find any zombie at all in Staff Room. Upstairs there’s no zombie guy anywhere (caroll, a guru, and other freaky characters but no zombie!) Downstairs I can only see the barman and Cobden (made in DNA). Where’s this guy hiden? I’m not going to kill every moster in each of the 101 levels to finish this, so please somebody help me!

did you apply the patch?

quote:
I'm not going to kill every moster in each of the 101 levels to finish this, so please somebody help me!

Wuss. :P

*is 11 floors away from the bottom*

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 06-06-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
did you apply the patch?

what patch?

The patch will fix your Brave Soul game. It will be better.

quote:
Originally posted by RonXE:
The patch will fix your Brave Soul game. It will be better.

so... I can only find this zombie guy which I need to avoid killing all those enemies at loser's paradise by applying this patch, isn't it? and, where can I find it?

You can find the patch here.

quote:
Originally posted by fxho:
You can find the patch here.

thanks, man... anyway, sorry for my stupid questions..

well, there are 8 endings, right? There's one for each of the girls, and another one you unlock by reaching the bottom of Loser's Paradise... but what about the last one? How am I supposed to get it?

quote:
but what about the last one? How am I supposed to get it?[/B]

just think backwards.....it's easy

Oh yes Looser Paradies ^^

Play in the hardest mode with the best equipment and still the last boss in Levle 101 is very hard to beat ^^ got killed abput 12 times (even with Level 1000 and a lot power up seeds and fruits)

Got alle Ending (except one ^^ ya know which one) and all H-Pics.

I think the best waepon is The Fastest becasue even with lesser damage the hitting speed is increasing so much that it is better than anything ^^

quote:
Originally posted by erevain:
how can u get it

Stay alive, avoid strolling around in the towns, don't enter "Loser's paradise" and kill Caraille!

If you fulfill all four conditions, you will find out which kind of ending this is.

No, no, he said that he got ending #1, Rudy’s ending. In other words, the one without any girls.

He means ending #0. You get it by beating Losers’ Paradise, and then going back to the bottom floor.