Brave Soul update

I’m still waiting for my copy to arrive.

Hope it gets here Monday because Tuesday’s a Holiday (Veterans Day).

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

Too bad Canadahentai still list it as pre-order. Must resist urge to open Crowd Best Album #1

now comes the fun part for me the post vigils and the horror that is the wait (as dreaded as it is LOL)

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Umm, I guess the "The order is now shipping". is coming with the package. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

[b] Thank you Peter and all the staff for all the hard you have done getting it out the door! .[/b]

Indeed, thank you Peter and all staff for the hard work getting this game out the door inspite of everything going against it such as manual reprints and fires.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Indeed, thank you Peter and all staff for the hard work getting this game out the door inspite of everything going against it such as manual reprints and fires.

I second this! Wait...someone already did. I third this! You guys have done a stellar job getting this game out. I'm sure once I get a copy and play it, I'll be wowed. I salute your perseverence. I would have thrown in the towel ages ago.

quote:
Originally posted by fxho:
*Must resist urge to open Crowd Best Album #1*

There is no reason to resist.
But I don't think it's adviceable to play the Brave Soul of it while you wait for the shipment. Instead, I recommend Fukushuu - Ryojoku no Yaiba to you for killing the time because:
- It has a very unique gameplay
- It is not yet announced to become ever localized, so you probably will finish it in japanese before it gets localized or even announced.

well on the hobibox news section they say they are upto beta testing now (so maybe with some luck we are lookin at a next year release)

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:

I'm surprised fxho-san even tried. I'd anticipate opening it so much, I'd probably mug the postal worker delivering it... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
- It has a very unique gameplay
- It is not yet announced to become ever localized, so you probably will finish it in japanese before it gets localized or even announced.

Not to mention that it's one of Crowd's hardest games [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]! If Fxho is going to play it, i doubt that he'd find any ending for quite a while. and as for what it means: Both me and unicorn have tried to find some of the good endings in FRnY, but without succeeding so far ^^;;

But it indeed has an unique gameplay and is well worth to try out ^_^.

OK, OK, my bad. Let me put the long version.

I actually do have Brave Soul installed and I played it for a while. However, I don’t think I advance too much, so I dropped it (too much time wasted in Magic the Gathering On-Line) and wait for the English version. I put it back in the box and left it in a corner. However, now that it is available in English, everytime you guys write about it I look at the box… Oh, well. I hope the guys at Canadahentai ship the game soon.

quote:
But I don't think it's adviceable to play the Brave Soul of it while you wait for the shipment. Instead, I recommend Fukushuu - Ryojoku no Yaiba .

Do most of the homepages for these companies that make the games sell the games in Japanese, or like with the translations are there specific sites that sell them?

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Do most of the homepages for these companies that make the games sell the games in Japanese, or like with the translations are there specific sites that sell them?

Well, most of them offerthat service, but I don't know if all of them do.
However, I usually order my japanese games at Himeya.

They may be a bit expensive, but they are also pretty quick. And they offer a variety of games from a lot of companies in their catalog.
I wouldn't recommend the "customer reviews" there, though. Most of them are single liners like "this game suxx" or "this game roxx" that usually aren't helpful in making your own decision.

quote:
I wouldn't recommend the "customer reviews" there, though. Most of them are single liners like "this game suxx" or "this game roxx" that usually aren't helpful in making your own decision.

.... not to mention that some of them even encourages piraticy...

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
.... not to mention that some of them even encourages piraticy...

At Himeya? o_O

I know of such things at densetsu, but I don't recall having seen such a thing at Himeya by now...

quote:
At Himeya? o_O

I know of such things at densetsu, but I don't recall having seen such a thing at Himeya by now...

Hmm, I think I remember one or two like that. But it's been awhile. I just sort of skip the reviews over there anyways.

quote:
Well, most of them offerthat service, but I don't know if all of them do.
However, I usually order my japanese games at Himeya.

They may be a bit expensive, but they are also pretty quick. And they offer a variety of games from a lot of companies in their catalog.

Cool Thank you for the web link to games. Yes I can see how some of those "customer reviews" will not be that helpful.