Brave Soul update

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
*shrug* Hard to say really. Some CD's I ordered from another company came in yesterday and they had shipped way back on the 17th. But then, most things coming out here funnel through the California hub and I'm guessing they're still sorting out a bit since the fires.

I figured that would slow things down a bit, but then again, who does know, it might not slow it down or we might all be getting excited for the game and impatient as a result.

I’m just wondering if Peach Princess does send out a shipping notice.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
So far it looks like J-list is handeling PP's shipping and they have said {jlist} that they have been having problems with their mail server. This could be the cause for the slow emails of the shipping notices.

Which means everyone of us might get it tomorrow or a week from tomorrow, but have no prior warning that it has been shipped, well it will make it interesting.

Got my J-list shipping notice this afternoon. BS+the three latest G-collection titles. May not be posting for a while…

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
Got my J-list shipping notice this afternoon. BS+the three latest G-collection titles. May not be posting for a while...

If you are still here to answer when did you preorder?

With all the interest in shipping dates, I guess I should qualify the last post. The text of the shipping notice reads

quote:
Greetings from J-List…

This is just a brief email to update you on your J-List order. The order
(invoice number XXXXXX) is scheduled to go out to you from our San Diego
office within 24 hours.

So it may not have actually left San Diego yet. I received the paid, ready to ship notice 4 days ago.

I preordered in February through PP. Thanks to some great customer service they were able to move it from one order database to the other and combine it with a J-list order to give me the 4-game discount.

[This message has been edited by perigee (edited 11-06-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
With all the interest in shipping dates, I guess I should qualify the last post. The text of the shipping notice reads Greetings from J-List...

(invoice number XXXXXX) is scheduled to go out to you from our San Diego
office within 24 hours.
So it may not have actually left San Diego yet. I received the paid, ready to ship notice 4 days ago.

I preordered in February through PP. Thanks to some great customer service they were able to move it from one order database to the other and combine it with a J-list order to give me the 4-game discount.

[This message has been edited by perigee (edited 11-06-2003).]

I wonder if you are the only one to get a shipping notice, I ordered back in late June or July and nothing yet, just curious. Who knows I might get it tomorrow or later today, or might just get the notice tomorrow or later today. Either way this has been an interesting time and will be interesting to see which comes first.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-07-2003).]

Cool, just got my shipping notice a few minutes ago. Says the same thing, shipping out of

(invoice number XXXX) is scheduled to go out to you from our San Diego
office within 24 hours.

So that is cool at least two of us if not more are starting to get the shipping notices, so within one week the first of us should get the game maybe.

quote:
Umm 3 at least. I just got the same thing
today ( friday) . The funny thing is I got a paid ready to ship monday. I wonder if they had some has minute problems with packaging or quality control.

Well so far I seem to have one of the earliest paid ready to ship notices. I got my paid ready to ship back on Halloween and only today got the ship notice so in addition to the fires something else was going on I agree. If the fires were the sole cause they would not have sent the paid ready to ship so far ahead I think, at least they have never done that before; it is normally a matter of a day at most in my experience from the paid ready to ship to shipping notices.

Consider yourself lucky I got the paid ready to ship on halloween as well but no shipping notice for me yet and I preordered back in june of last year first day pre-orders were open.

[This message has been edited by crow622 (edited 11-07-2003).]

I got my shipping notice yesterday and I recieved Brave Soul in the mail today Yay! Unfortunately I had to go back to work so have not had a chance to play yet but I think that shipping notice is delayed since there is no way it would have got here that fast if they shipped it yesterday .

I don’t have own a camera, digital or analog. So can’t really take a picture, but I will post first impressions soon. About to leave work now and go play .

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
I don't have own a camera, digital or analog. So can't really take a picture, but I will post first impressions soon. About to leave work now and go play [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

Evil.... Totally Evil, bragging and laughing at the rest of us.. while basking in the Brave soul of the game...

I just got my shipping notice this afternoon.

quote:
Send us a picture, I want to see the packaging and proof. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]
BTW I expect mid next week, if my stuff went out monday. I'll let you know how my guess turns out.

Yeah I expect mine anytime between perhaps tomorrow and Wednesday presuming it was shipped before the notice, and if not probably closer to Wednesday.

well then if im guessing i would have to say next thurs maybe later (it takes about 8 days for it to arrive here) and yes i agree very evil of you to brag when we are all still waiting for the game to be delivered (if it has been sent LOL)

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
I don't have own a camera, digital or analog. So can't really take a picture, but I will post first impressions soon. About to leave work now and go play [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

Well here's hoping you like the game, and that it gets a good review.

well i got my paid, ready to ship order on nov 1 but no word yet that its shipped =(
so i dont know if im waiting any longer or what LOL hope not as reading all your reports as to what this game is like i want my copy

quote:
Originally posted by Toronian:
well i got my paid, ready to ship order on nov 1 but no word yet that its shipped =(
so i dont know if im waiting any longer or what LOL hope not as reading all your reports as to what this game is like i want my copy

Just got mine yesterday and I like it a lot, have not gotten far into it about 30 minutes, but I really like the game. Was watching the Clemson game in person yesterday, got me delayed, but happy that I got the game yesterday.

Please note that virtually no one who preordered the game got their “hi, your order is shipping” mail because we had a problem with the computer in San Diego. Rather than wait while the problem was fixed so everyone could get their automated mails, we thought it best to get the games out the door instead :slight_smile: