buy prduct for sure

Well, that’s not exactly the answer I had in mind, although you’re right in that it hasn’t been mentioned here before. :stuck_out_tongue: Besides, if you remove the 361 non-heroine imoutos from the equation, it’s only a four imouto game, and there are plenty of those around already.

Oh well, to answer, Liquid’s ??? ???, which is for all intents and purposes indistinguishable from the Black Cyc titles of old. Preorder score on EGS is also higher than any of this month’s major releases.

Can anyone tell me if this is any good?

http://www.jlist.com/product/PCG0647

I have not played it yet, due to a massive backlog and tremendous lack of time. However I’ve been told by quite a number of people that in terms of plot and setting, it is above and beyond what they expected from Akatsuki Works Black. Same individuals have all agreed, it deserves to be categorized as a “first class” dark eroge. Erogamescape seems to support these claims. It has an overwhelming amount of 70+ votes.

However it seems the “sex content” isn’t as extreme as something from Tsurumiku or euphoria or a Kansen entry. The dark is from the story content, not sex content.

I have that game, but I haven’t played much yet. Yes, it is pretty good.

As for Akatsuki Works Black, they’ve definitely turned over a new leaf with their latest set of 3 titles. All of them (especially HOTEL) look excellent- if ‘dark’ means rapefest to you, though, these titles definitely aren’t it.

I’m hoping it’s not a one title fluke. The market seriously needs a studio that can release a string of first class dark eroge titles, one after another. Although to be truthful, I’m more of a person who wants quality dark eroge in both the plot and sex. I want the full package… not just half. :wink:

Though I’m sure I’ll get around to playing it sooner or later, someone informed me it has twins but without the -cest… so it’s at the back of the line until I get my mandatory fix first. :stuck_out_tongue:

My biggest hope is that someday in the near future, Tsurumiku will make a serious attempt at producing a story driven title, rather than a sexfest. However seeing how they’ve been raking in $$$ with cliche “despair and enslavement” material, it might be awhile until they try dipping in a deeper pool. Especially if CRISIS is an indication of anything (it was just cash cowed recently). :expressionless: I have noticed however, that all the Tsurumiku titles appear to take place in the same universe, so the potential for complexity already exists.

noooooooooo most of the game i pre-order has been back?order to december. orz so since the my order has been back order i only get 3 product. kaguya, pallet, and over-dose only. list of the gane has been back-order.

Kill time with the demo :wink: :
http://www.sp-janis.com/soft/infection-5_8.shtml

insen5 no thank u. btw i surf the sites and next year they release good games. like mojikoi s, front wing from after story edtion, and from bishop, eushully, etc. i can not wait those games ti release.

It’s December, let’s take a quick look:

DEFINITE YES:
WHITE ALBUM 2 ~Closing Chapter~ by Leaf - Oh, absolutely. I’ve been waiting for this for too long, there’s no way I can ignore it. Introductory Chapter was a good lead in to what will hopefully be an excellent game. Plus, the artist doesn’t seem to have dropped the ball on the art quiiite so hard this time.
HOTEL by Akatsuki Works -Black- - Trial convinced me- this just looks like fascinating, unique stuff. Even the storytelling alone just rocks so hard- I hope the scenario writer (who is new) sticks around.

WORTH CONSIDERATION:
Bishoujo Mangekyou by ?-star - Looks infinitely more interesting than omega-star’s previous works (the Kanojo Kanojo Kanojo games) with the potential for a story that matches the quality of the art. There’s some concern over it being diluted out by too many H scenes, but this is still a title to watch out for.
Seifuku Tenshi by Sherbetsoft - A budget title, but it has the production values and managed to capture my interest enough to certainly be worth consideration (plus it’s being released in DL sales form as well, making it much easier to snap up.)

NOT REALLY:
Kikouyoku Senki: Gin no Toki no Corona by ETERNAL - Went over this last month, but I’m not sure the story can match the gameplay here.
Mebae by Tanuki-soft - I am convinced Tanuki-soft is just making the same game over and over again now. I tolerated for this some time and hence have built up a shameful collection of Tanuki-soft’s titles, but this is where I draw the line. While there was a bit of a trend towards more interesting scenarios in the subsequent Tanuki-soft games, Mebae honestly seems like a step back to me. Pass.
Nanatsu no Fushigi no Owaru Toki by etude - Trial did nothing for me and I’m so disappointed that this artist has seemingly forgotten how to draw or broken his hand or something - especially since I loved the art in Soshite Ashita no Sekai Yori. The art’s not there, the story’s not there- what am I supposed to look forward to here?
Appare! Tenkagomen by BaseSon - yaaaawn, BaseSon, heroine quantity doesn’t substitute for shallow stories and I’m past caring about your games.
Kansen 5 by SPEED - Think I already went over Kansen 5. Still haven’t played 1 through 4 anyway.
Sekien no Inganock Full Voice ReBORN by Liar-soft - This is a good game and I still recommend it to anyone but I’m not getting it again just for some more voices, sorry.
Manatsu no Yoru no Yuki Monogatari by EX-ONE - A genuinely interesting pair of writers and decent enough art. I’m not exactly excited by the fact that the story is one of the most generic things I’ve seen in eroge or that the trial didn’t really show me that it would be any better. Pass, but I will keep an eye on it. Already planning to play Hyper->Highspeed->Genius (by the same writers) so if I like that I might give this another look. Plus, EX-ONE’s upcoming titles (details relatively scarce at the moment) sound much more interesting, especially the intriguingly-titled ‘Final Renai Game’.

GOOD GOD NO:
fortissimo EXS//Akkord:nachsten Phase by la’cryma - stop making this game, la’cryma
Hiyoko Strike! by Ex-iT - Ex-iT doesn’t have the strongest record and this looks absolutely silly. Not really the good kind of silly either.
Furifure (Free Friends) 2 by Noesis - You tricked me into playing this once, Noesis, not again. Very nice art and character design doesn’t disguise the fact that you created a poor nukige and tried to cover it up with a rather pathetic story.
Omae no Pantsu wa Nani Iro da?! by Molamola-soft - don’t know, don’t care
Imouto Senbatsu Sousenkyou by Latte (formerly Tactics Latte) - 365 imoutos, for reference, although it’s actually 4 + 361 generic characters. Actually, make 4 generic characters + 361 generic characters; after watching the character introduction movies, it’s hard to deny that they’re some of the most cookie-cutter imouto characters imaginable and incredibly boring on top of that. I haven’t played the trial, but Ignosco played it and deleted it almost instantly, which is telling enough for me. What a miserable game!
Koisuru koto to Mitsuketari by Fizz - Oh boy; after playing Mashiro Botan and reading reviews of the other games, I’m beginning to suspect Fizz was a bit of a one trick pony with Asanagi no Aquanauts (which itself I found pretty mediocre, honestly.) Nothing about this game catches my interest.
Tsuyokiss Full Edition by Candysoft - Okay, it’s Tsuyokiss + Minikiss (the fandisc with one extra heroine) combined. In other words, basically the PS2 game (which was Tsuyokiss with an extra heroine, who was transplanted out to make Minikiss) with H scenes and whatever else added (of course, not new H scenes, just the ones from the original game plus the ones from Minikiss) - and you’re releasing this in 2011? For full price? (9,240?) Really, Candysoft? Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass.

I’m looking at Corona, but I’ll probably wait for someone to fill me in on the content first.

aaaaa finally end of the year.

for the december product o\pre-ordered already. some f then r back order from NOV.

so for the December

1.Mebae from tanuki soft here tanuuki soft fun^^; drawing voice actors.

2.papa love from Blue Gale hereget omake CD and all of the chaaracters r cute

3.??? ??? ETERNAL here some characters from ronzetubu patch. it going to be long game

4.Appare tenka gomen from Baseon here 10 anniversity yay. drawing, actors and more fun with omake.

5.imouto senbatu 365 from Latte here i love imouto this is fiction but 365 imouto r lot. also i folllow thw twitter. aha demo is fun to play.

more for december but they push to January. i might pre-order in?around next week. that it.

Jan 2012 product

ok for the Jan 2012

1. Majikoi s

2. Gyakushu 4 and extra secenario

3. Tinckle Cruseidors delux version

that is it for JAN

Nothing for me. Majikoi S is a fandisc and accordingly is wait and see, nothing else really interests me that much.

sorry for late reply. majikoi S is fun disk and it was fun. this will be spoil but u can see ending on mon,marugitte,kokoro route and they have after stories also. most of the anime they put was end of the battle which means finish the battle secenes. maybe other people will explain better. miyako is so sexy lol

btw for the feb product i will have 3 products only but 2 of them r delay.

fortissimo EXS//Akkord:nachsten Phase and ??? ???(sei kyo iku monster parent by clock up has been delay.

only thing i get this feb is ??? -LE LABYRINTHE DE GRISAIA- from front wing. that is it. i don’t like delay. lol

I’m only getting ??? and ???.

EDIT: Whoops, I’m getting ??? Exodus, not ???. Was confused + got my FDs mixed up. While Grisaia no Kajitsu was a better game than Nekonade Distortion, I’m more interested in the Nekonade FD whereas I felt I saw enough of the Grisaia universe in Kajitsu.

I’m getting Hatusyuki Sakura because it looks absolutely fascinating and unique in enough ways that I have a hunch it’s going to be good.

ok guys wake up. Yen and Euro is worth but we have to support bishojo games. anyway, for the march product for 2012

1.Bishop from silicon?majic

2.Monster parents from clock up

3.Venus frontier from nine tail but it has been push back to april lol

1. full moon night from lune.

that is it for march. I hope they don`t push back to next month. lol

This month doesn’t have a Hatsuyuki Sakura or anything like that that I’ve been really looking forward to; nonetheless a couple of things have caught my eye.

PREORDER
DRACU-RIOT! by Yuzusoft - Thoroughly entertaining trial. Normally this would never be a preorder for me but after Noble Works turned out to be good, Yuzusoft is off my ‘ehhhh’ list so I actually feel relatively safe with this. There are some problems and I don’t think it will quite be a kamige, but nonetheless it looks like a good bit of fun.

LOOKS GOOD BUT MAYBE LATER
‘&’ by Akatsuki Works - Trial was enjoyable enough but I might have to just hold back. I wasn’t entirely convinced by the trial that the story is necessarily going anywhere that interesting. While Akatsuki Works generally delivers solid titles I wasn’t super thrilled with Comyu and this doesn’t have the inherent draw of the Akatsuki Works BLACK titles.
Eiyuu Senki by Tenco - Entertaining looking region conquest strategy RPG with the artist behind the now-dormant Littlewitch working on the art. Goes without saying that it definitely looks nice. I haven’t played the trial but Ignosco tells me it’s quite enjoyable. I don’t feel the need to have it immediately, though, so I’ll wait for reviews to make up my mind for me on this one.
Sousou Oni Reginald by ocelot - All-ages kinetic novel. Vampire protagonist, features twins, seems rather familiar on watching the OP (MinDead Blood…) - actually, it is completely different. Looks decent enough, wait and see whether I pick up a kinetic novel again after all this time.

EHHHHH
Material Brave by GIGA - This is another Team Baldrhead title that isn’t actually a Baldr game and like the last one (Duel Savior) is a Tales-esque action RPG. I played the demo and it is relatively fun combat. What the demo failed to convince me of is that anything else about the eroge (story, characters) would make it actually worth playing. If people love this I’ll take another look but for now this is a pass.
Zettai Ryouiki Sex Royale by Softhouse Seal Grandee - Grandee’s main schtick seems to be making full-priced versions of old Seal games. This is a full priced version of Nakadashi Oni which I’ve already played and rather enjoyed. I’m not convinced the concept extends to a full game that would be worth playing, especially for the price of a full-priced eroge and the new system doesn’t really seem all that fun. The original game had a fairly simple yet sufficient system in place - this throws in a bunch of things and not all of them look all that fun. Likely a pass.
Friends by Aile - I played the trial, it’s cliche madness. Couple of interesting moments in the trial but on the whole there’s nothing here to bother with.
DRAMAtical Murder by Nitro+ CHiRAL - BL game, inherently not my cup of tea but still looks interesting enough.
Muv-luv Alternative Chronicles 03 by age - I’m not following this series.
PersonA by Mirai - Mirai’s latest otome game actually looks pretty decent but their games, while great in concept have so far failed to be actually interesting. I’ll keep a bit of an eye on this one just to see if it turns out alright.

MOTHER OF GOD NO
Princess-Style by Meteor - Princess princess princess princess princess princess princess.
Strawberry Feels by Rose Liese - I think they’re punning Strawberry Fields, but it’s very hard to tell. Nothing draws me to it and I just… this isn’t appealing at all. Not sure I’d play this if it was free.

Real world really busy. anyways, April product.

only two things.

Venus Blood Apyss from dueal tail and from eushully new product. that is it.

I preordered nothing, although the new Eushully game does look good. It can wait until I’ve finished my other Eushully games though =P