buy prduct for sure

quick notes about the JP eroge products.

To play the game on the labtop or desktop u have to have JP OS versions. some of them are not work in US OS. if u play demo u will know because they give the error msg on it so if u get JP products u should install JP OS in ur labtop or desktop. i think in the past somebody is posted. i have short memory. lol

I have a JP OS thankfully. I keep the time zone in Tokyo time too, just to be extra sure. I don’t think any of these games have OS protection though- it’s mainly just VisualArts and their companies that are doing it right now. I know Akabeesoft2 and their sub-companies block non-JP visitors from their sites but their games do not so far.

if u want to know the work on US OS u should try demo if demo is works it should work on us version. if not work the demo that means that it won’t much. so make sure play demo first before u purchase. so far i know that DELTA plus tringle sites are not work on us version because i try demoon it it won’t work. so work for sure u should have at least us and jp version of os.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Walkure Romanze by Ricotta has changed released date. next month. orz

ok guys october product

this time i only buy one

please r?pe me from clock up

i`m saving money for november product. that it for october.

don’t feel like making the list this time, but Idzuna Zanshinken, Midori no Umi and Kimi ga ita Kisetsu are what I’m most likely looking at

Also Computermania I thought you were looking forward to Walkure Romanze, what about that?

Yes i already order before they pull back the prodiuct. since in the past i post the Walkure Romanze that was when they pull back the product. so for the october i get two product. one already order so i didn’t post.

OK guys November already and this product i’m going toget

??? ???here will i like the anime

??? ??? Link is broken(i can not access from out side of japan)

??? herelike i said kaguya fun. drawing, voiceactors and etc

??? ??? here will lookis it for like morefun then other product they release.

that is it for november.

November, huh.

YES
??? - kusukusu/nyaon are a great team and at the very least this will be a beautiful game. Felt stronger than Sakura Strasse but a good deal weaker than Moshiraba from the trial- good enough to preorder though.

MAYBE
??? - this looks good and the story sounds interesting enough. I’m not sure the writers can pull it off though, so it might have to be a wait and see.
??? - Probably the akatsuki works black game I’m looking forward to the least, but it doesn’t seem bad at all. I’m just not sure, might be a wait and see.
??? - surely will be typical raiLsoft great, but I haven’t finished Albatross yet and don’t need more intimidating kanji in my backlog

LESS LIKELY
LEGEND SEVEN ???7??? - this is from the latest company to rise from the ashes of TAIL WIND, which in turn rose from the ashes of Carriere. There’s things to like about it but it’s not that sure a hit to be a preorder.
??? ??? - Played the trial. The gameplay seems decent and certainly better than the other two, but I don’t like what I’ve seen from the story. Can’t they throw away this ??? theme already? It’s pretty much impossible to try and make a serious plot with it, although I can certainly see that they’re trying.
Strawberry Nauts - first thing I see when I visit the game’s site is a HCG. Fffffff. The story may actually have some potential to it- whether the writer is able to meet that potential is another question. Wait and see.

NO
??? - HUG/Ex-iT’s last two games were landmines. This is by the same writers. The plot also sounds about as stupid as the title. I’m not sure why it has an 80 prerelease score on EGS but there is no way I’m getting this.
??? - not that I disliked the original, but I generally don’t go for fandiscs.
??? -quantum girlfriend- - gameplay wasn’t fun, story seems to be pretty lame, pass
??5 ?The Day Break? - I’ve never played a Kansen game and I’m not planning to start now
??? - They’ve certainly put time and effort into this, but I still don’t see who would want it. Not me, that’s for sure.
??? - opening movie killed any anticipating I had. Blarhgrgh
SHINY SUMMER DAYS - no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

All I plan on getting is Kansen 5 and the new Atelier Kaguya game.

You already check out Tsurumiku eroge? They got some wicked stuff. :twisted:

Just recently saw the anime for Yume Kui and I thought it was good; has me interested in trying out the game. I’ve gotten Yume Kui and Hound, which do you reccomend I play first (either one is next on my to dark eroge to play list after I finish Conquering the Queen, Kansen 3 and 4, and Saishuu Chikan Densha 3 (speaking of which what did you think of that game?)?

http://vndb.org/v7804
http://www.paletweb.com/selectpage.asp?code=0004506

Preordered since September 29.

And, as usual, I’m also waiting to see the next games from http://www.game999.jp/ (and the monthly promotions from DLsite, of course).

will insen 5 that is like continue from insen 1 right? the thing i do not buy that product is most likely insul with lot of people and drawing is not my styles. but i like the consensual lol. i can:t wait December and nest year product. hehe

I saw the first OVA episode. Yume Kui is a great game IMHO. Not a super heavy plot title mind you, but a fantastic mindbreak/enslavement eroge. The OVA actually cuts a lot of the story though (no surprise of course). For example Kyoko was raped, nipple pierced, mind broken, and enslaved over a course of several weeks and much sex, but the OVA makes it seem it happened in a single night. Yume Kui is my favorite title from the studio – it has twincest as icing!!! HOUND is darker though, and comes as an easy second for a recommendation. :twisted:

Played Saishuu Chikan Densha 3, but didn’t like it as much as I liked SCD2. If you’re getting it for the twincest, be aware that one is a trap.

Oh well, I hope you have a change of heart before December :slight_smile:
December? Yeah, they did it again, that’s SLOW, not SPEED!! :roll: :evil:

http://www.infection-game.biz/infection5.html

Speaking of December apparently Type Moon has some new info about Mahoutsukai no Yoru; something about December 15:

http://www.comptiq.com/typemoonace.html

Doubt it’s a release date, unless of course they’re referring to Dec 15 2012, or '13…or '14…maybe even '15 :mrgreen:

It’s unlikely =P

Of course, on the off chance that I DLsite the original game and like it-- but it’s a bit of a long shot. Unlike Computermania I have no problem with ??/?? but I need something besides that to keep my interest. I loved the sort of survival-horror thing titles like ??? had going for them so I might get something out of this.

That’s a publication date for that exact thing you’re looking at (TYPE-MOON Ace #7), with a trial version cover CD.

Note that there’s one important upcoming title that hasn’t been mentioned so far. The game is very ambitious and large in scope (from a brand that’s never attempted something of this magnitude before), the writer’s works for another company have been discussed quite often on these forums, the art’s excellent, and what I’ve played of the unusually long trial suggests that the story has a lot of potential, and is backed up by good writing.

Also, it’s pretty much guaranteed to be better than Kansen 5.

and it even has 365 imoutos!